Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be "gamey"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found considerably more success with women recently by adhering to two simple rules:

a) only talking to women who show high IL early on

b) not trying to "game" them into liking me more

I just talk to them like anyone else. I listen to what they say. I let the conversation flow, paraphrase/affirm what they say, or will flat out disagree and poke at them in a teasing way. It's not so much "being yourself" as much as it's simply talking to them like a human being.

For some reason this alone has made it much easier for women to "connect" with me very quickly. Suddenly spilling their life story and talking to me a lot.

If a girl likes you already (even if its for a superficial reason) you'll only shoot yourself in the foot if you try to employ gamey tactics that serve no purpose.

Not saying game doesn't exist or isn't important. Game is paramount. But I think it's made out to be much more complex than it needs to be. Real game is subtle. The most powerful weapon a man has is his attention. That's all you need. If a women misbehaves, you withdraw attention. Then you call her out on her BS. If she doesn't comply, you walk. It's that simple.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you think isn't game is - unfortunately - game itself.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you think isn't game is - unfortunately - game itself.
Maybe I'm biased because so many "game principles" are drilled into me that I don't think about them anymore (for instance, not being too available). But "gamey tactics" with the hope of making her like you more seem to be pretty retarded (eg negging).

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the time to invest in it, yes. It creates more comfort and comes across as more natural amid chemistry. On the flip side, a short platonic conversation is far more useless than a few choice flirts and asking for the number.
I'm specifically talking about during a date or post date. I tend to keep initial interactions brief.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased because so many "game principles" are drilled into me that I don't think about them anymore (for instance, not being too available). But "gamey tactics" with the hope of making her like you more seem to be pretty retarded (eg negging).
What you describe could be "aloof/uninterested" game.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't game someone into liking you, you put your best foot forward to make a good impression and then you try to close.

I definitely only try to close girls who have an actually decent conversation with me. (Or the ones who are staring at me or standing around all day to talk to me)

The closest thing to gaming someone into liking you is if you aren't able to close on approach but then over time (classmates, coworkers, texting/social media, etc.) You eventually close her later.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Talk to girls that like you
2. Don’t lie or trick them

Your advice seems solid. Too many men are lying and tricking girls that think they’re ugly anyway.