Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be a Jerk

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
To Alle Gory - I will stand on my ground.

Jerks will always win against Nice Guys.

Nice Guys will always be losers. (Exception: Unless they get game i.e. some jerk qualities)

Nice Guys think they can hide their passive-aggression through politeness but women will detect this either consciously or subconsciously and when that happens, the women will dump Nice Guys like a piece of ****.

While you continue making 3,000 post and other rationalism for your AFCism, I will be busy licking some *****.

Goodnight Mr. Al Gorry

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not possible to be logical with a person that is twisted.

Exhibit A:
Alchemystic said:
I had so much regrets. I had so many mistakes.
When I was 9 years old I had witness female friends of mine who were also 9 years old sucking the ****s of some 20 year old college guys.
From this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179932

Exhibit B:
Alchemystic said:
Or unless you are sick, twisted and have a certain fetish for sick old dirty women then no problem but this book was design to attract young healthy females between the ages of 12 – 30 years old in well developed industrialized countries and 9 - 20 year old girls in poor third world countries. Old women are too easy too get for sex.
From this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179931

Again, you're COMPLETELY MESSED up man. 9 year old girls? Your advice is to have sex with 9 year old girls.

And you don't see a problem with any of this.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
"A girl would rather be with a twisted ******* than with a boring Nice Guy"