Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be a Jerk

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
The rapid proliferation of “It’s good to be a jerk” dictums seems to have led to a worldwide consensus that a Jerk IS the ideal masculine archetype. I don’t have a problem with guys acting like jerks to get laid, jerks DO get to wet their lap rockets much more often than nice guys. What I DO want to point out however, is that being a jerk and being an Alpha Male is NOT the same thing. Personally, I have more sympathy for the jerk than the nice guy. The jerk is a corollary of a lifetime of feminine conditioning the same way the nice guy is. The fact that most men think that a jerk is a byproduct of masculinity just proves how deeply we have internalized our feminine modes of thought. Here’s an outline of the lives of most of the jerks I know in my own life,

Phase 1: Feminine Enlightenment

Growing up, they are constantly bombarded with feminine social conventions that condition them appropriately under the pseudonym “gentlemen.” They are taught to feel SHAME for their sexuality, and DENY their own masculine instincts. Their minds begin to harvest life-long social phobias, seeds of approach anxiety, homophobia, and the fear of being dis-liked.

Phase 2: The Dead Zone.

First approaches to women fail horribly. They are promptly placed in the “Friend Zone” and denied intimacy by 99% of their female acquaintances. The advice he gets to “fix” himself ruins his chances with women even more. “Be sensitive and emotional, tell a girl how you feel, don’t hide yourself,” etc etc. He is taught these things with the intention of turning him into an honest man, but he misinterprets the advice and takes it literally.

He is taught to “try harder” with women he likes. He thinks desperation is a sign of his love and devotion so he throws himself at girls to prove his worthiness. Sadly, his desperation and extreme bouts of Oneitis only further destroy his chances with women. His distorted understanding of women fatally reduces his chances to attract anything besides mosquitoes.

Phase 3: Renaissance

Before, he was able to justify his shortcomings with a callous rationalism. Now however, it is becoming increasingly more apparent that the problem is not just him. All the girls he has fallen for end up sleeping with jerks i e; guys that they claim they would "never sleep with."

He is baffled.

Why are women sleeping with men who degrade them but LJBFing all the nice guys? A horrible monstrosity is born – a brooding resentment for women that he will harbor for the rest of his life. And thus his journey to becoming a jerk begins. A rampant de-feminization of all his ideas, beliefs, and habits occurs. He puts up a ****y attitude instead of a sensitive one. He actively tries to degrade women to try and prove his masculinity.

Notice how his evolution never included getting OVER his fears or insecurities, only a masking of them. He realizes that women are attracted to confidence, not obsessive love, so he hides his desperation with different Don Juan techniques, an arrogant attitude, and ****y humor. He gets laid more now, so he thinks he’s finally become a “man.” He continues to bury his insecurities further and further under an acropolis of false attitudes and behaviors.

It seems ok right? He’s getting laid more often; no one can tell that he’s still desperate inside. Until of course, very specific situations that give us a glimpse into his truly meager personality. He backlashes vigorously against anyone who takes a swipe at his ego. The reason why he has a “big” ego is because he uses its size to conceal the fragility of it.

And the biggest give-away of them all: When he finally DOES find a girl that he likes and thinks to himself “this ones a keeper” an AVALANCHE of insecurities, phobias, vulnerabilities, pervasively consume him. And thus begins his “regression” back into an AFC. His jerkish behavior might have made him a master over women, but self-mastery was still aeons beyond him.

Three things I want you to keep in mind…

(a) He didn’t turn BACK into an AFC; he was an AFC all along; just in different forms. When you’re an Alpha Male, you’re an Alpha Male. You don’t fluctuate between Alpha and beta the same way men don’t fluctuate between male and female

(b) He was a PRODUCT of feminism the same way the nice guy was. He was turned into a jerk because of WOMEN.

(c) He was NEVER masculine, he was ANTI-FEMININE.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
You have angered alchemystic.

You have no idea what you are talking about hakuna.

You are totally clueless aren't you?

I will give my reply in a new thread.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
I will give my reply in a new thread.
How about you do us all a favor and stop making pointless threads? There's plenty of room in here for discussion.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
It is not to be discussed. There is no point in discussing such a thing Jerks vs. Nice Guys. Jerks will always win in terms of sex. To discussed means to enter into the frame of validation and approval seeking. I am not here to discuss, I am here to make these AFC/Nice Guys open their eyes.

The answer is already made, it is just right there in the open. All they have to do is to stop staring at the computer and OBSERVE ALL THE BAD BOYS/JERKS AND *******S.
If you actually took the time to go outside, interact, mingle, meet with new people and observe how the bad boys and jerk act then you will understand why Jerks always win in terms of sex.

Nice guys will always be Losers. Period. There is no discussion.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a good salesman? The salesman can make you buy ANYTHING if he's experienced and in tune with the prospect. He's got confidence, but doesn't treat you badly.

Is he a jerk or a nice guy? Too confident to be a "nice" guy, but too charming and polite to be a jerk.

The first rule in selling a product is NEVER talk badly about your product. Have complete confidence. The easiest way to do this, and still be (almost completely) honest is to focus on the good parts and ignore the bad.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
I am a Salesman, don't you know?
Didn't you read my raping post wherein I said I sell Chinese finger foods at night and how I witness many Bad Boy/jerks stealing all the cute girls away from me by rape?

And one thing we do as Salesman is to deliberately sabotage our product. Negation is is a formed of deliberate sabotage to the product. Negation was a marketing tactic.

In marketing we also deliberately destroy the image of some of our other products to highlight by contrast our new or more expensive products.

The first rule in selling a product is finding a target or a market. You clearly have no experience in selling don't you?

You can not say what is bad or good about your product if you do not have customers/market/targets.

Yes, the Nice Guy have good parts and the Nice Guy can sell the good parts unfortunately the Nice Guy has more bad parts in him than the Jerk and women will figure this out eventually.

The jerk is masculine because women "SUBJECTIVELY" equate their rudeness and badness as masculine.
Nice Guys do not have a say on what is masculine or what is feminine or masculine in terms of sex.

P.S.
Oh, wait.... I re-read the post. And I think the confusion arose from you illustrating a Nice Guy who turn into a jerk. It's no wonder you are confuse.

But this Jerk of whom you mentioned isn't the Real natural Jerks that I have been thinking inside my mind.

It is no wonder we have been disagreeing here. Duh!

The jerk you stated in your above post is not a True jerk rather it is a Nice Guy masquerading as a jerk. In other words a copycat.

This is not the Real Jerk that I have been talking about.

Our misunderstanding stems from the fact that we have been ingrained with two differing views of a jerk.

You have seen a Fake jerk.

What I have seen are the Real Jerks.
What I have seen/observed are the Naturals.
These are the Natural Bad Boys who by some sheer luck were able to have sex when they were still in their toddler years.

The Jerks I am referring to are the Real Jerks. (jerks who have been able to **** girls at the age of 7 or 8 years old.)

You clearly haven't seen the Real Jerks in action, have you?

Again. There is nothing to discussed.
The jerks always win over Nice Guys. Nice Guys will always be losers in terms of sex.

The Jerk you have mentioned above is a Fake Jerk. You got the definition of a jerk all wrong.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just read the title "don't be a jerk" and decided to respond without actually reading the post.

The jerk you stated in your above post is not a True jerk rather it is a Nice Guy masquerading as a jerk. In other words a copycat.
Yes... I know... the point of my post was to show the consequences of this copycat mentality.

It is not to be discussed. There is no point in discussing such a thing Jerks vs. Nice Guys. Jerks will always win in terms of sex. To discussed means to enter into the frame of validation and approval seeking. I am not here to discuss, I am here to make these AFC/Nice Guys open their eyes.
No one on this thread said Nice guy > Jerk.

Nice guys will always be Losers. Period. There is no discussion.

No one was discussing it in the first place.

You clearly haven't seen the Real Jerks in action, have you?

The jerks always win over Nice Guys. Nice Guys will always be losers in terms of sex.
at this point, I'm utterly confused, where did you read anyone saying that jerks don't get sex or denying the attraction a jerk creates in women?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
I am a Salesman, don't you know? Didn't you read my raping post wherein I said I sell Chinese finger foods at night and how I witness many Bad Boy/jerks stealing all the cute girls away from me by rape?
Yeah, I worked in retail long time. Does that make me a salesman? No. There's more to it. What we have is a very basic almost "fast food" version of selling.

And what about rape?? WTF? You better explain yourself with that one.

And one thing we do as Salesman is to deliberately sabotage our product. Negation is is a formed of deliberate sabotage to the product. Negation was a marketing tactic.
Negation is for the competitor's product. You NEVER sh*t on your own product.

In marketing we also deliberately destroy the image of some of our other products to highlight by contrast our new or more expensive products.
That may be, when comparing your own products to each other, but again, marketing focuses on the positives, never on the negatives.

Our previous model was sh*t, what were you thinking dumbass. Buy this one now. WRONG.
This phone is much better than our previous model because it improves on this. Right!

Salesmen are nice guys? Ever been to a car dealership? :crackup:

Yet we're still having a discussion. I see that logic isn't one of your qualities.

Notice how I can be a complete ass and yet still polite. Your whole argument that jerks are rude and don't give a damn is flawed.

The Jerk you have mentioned above is a Fake Jerk. You got the definition of a jerk all wrong.
Maybe, but then again I can't think of anyone I know or did know that is a jerk. Everyone has a (good or terrible) reason for doing what they do. I can stereotype to make a joke, but I can't find anyone I know to fit the stereotype.

Weird, I know.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Hakuna - Be quiet for a while will yeah? This is between Alle and me.

Alle -
A polite jerk?
I have never heard of polite jerks?

Do you wanna know one of the reasons why women hate Nice Guys?
Women hate Nice Guys because they are fake and insincere. The act polite and hide all the rudeness in them. For women, this is viewed as dishonesty. Instead of actually making women like them through politeness. Nice guys will be despise even more because Nice Guys are viewed as dishonest by women.
They would rather be with a brutally honest and frank jerk than with a dishonest Nice Guys.

When women date jerks, they do not view them as jerks, they view them as Nice. It is the Nice Guys whom women consider as jerks.

(Now, we are talking about jerks from the view of men)
Women love jerk because, with jerk, what you see is what you get.
Nice Guys think that it is being Nice by being polite, when in actuality this comes off as an insult to women intelligence and intuition. To actually be polite and hope women will not figure it out is clearly an insult.

Anyone who say's negation is for the competitors product is not worth the time and attention that I should give.
By saying that you have just demonstrated ignorance and there is no point in me steeping at your level.

A polite jerk is still a jerk but I never heard of any real jerks being polite.

Logic is not my strength but then again in the world of women. It is not logic that rules but sexuality and emotions.

The jerk stated by Hakuna is a Nice Guy masquerading as a jerk and is not a Real natural Jerk. It is a copy cat.

It is true that Jerks will always win against Nice Guys but I did not say a Great Guy can win against a jerk. A great guy(that of having both the qualities of a jerk and a Nice Guy) does win over jerks. Is this what you mean?

If so, then what the hell, are we even arguing about? I am confuse?

I think our argument stem from the fact that Hakuna didn't properly define his definition of a jerk.
It should have been re - titled to "Do not be a fake jerk"
or "Do not be a Nice Guy masquerading as a jerk".

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points made here, but I disagree with the concept of gentleman a little-it is not the right word to describe what you are referring to. Bond is also a gentleman.

And finally being anti-feminine, I have to agree with it but its not necessary a bad thing. Some of the older and better men that I ve had a chance to meet were exactly that, and we are talking about people who grew up in hard times, been through military, and who also had their share of women and still continue attracting women. There is no hint of feminine in them.

I tried to look, but nothing - nada.

Its more about lashing out against the women on purpose and with malice, but I dont see how an ******* or a jerk would even care about it. He is driven by his own selfishness and ego and as long as these are not at stake, he could not give a lesser f*ck. And its necessary for all men to prove their masculinity!

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conservative AFC'ism.

Right wing beta behaviour. Scared of taking on a persona which is deemed superficially as negative. Clear lack of understanding and alphatude.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
so what your saying is. jerks do. were nice guys do not?
That's the main difference, and this is why you can still be nice to people without being a "nice guy" aka "wimp". There's plenty of threads on this. You can be whatever and women will like you provided you treat them like women (get sexual) and you get sh*t done. A man of action, preferably smart.

Rudeness is not a virtue, it's a low class behavior. The "alphas" or whatever you want to call them always keep their cool and are smart and well spoken people.

It's hard to explain this to someone who thinks that it's "alpha" for a 20 year old to rape a 9 year old girl. I mean seriously. WHAT THE FVCK!? You're looking at the dredges of society for examples of good character.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with the premise of this thread.

Player Supreme said it best by keeping this real simple.

Basically he said we should stop falling for the trap of labeling authoritative male behavior with feminist imposed labels such as jerk/douchebag etc.

It really cleared up things for me with that explanation. We are all so quick to player hate on another male that gets the girl because of "jerkish/douchebagish" behavior when in reality that male was likely just more alpha/more masculine/more aggressive than you were.

We really need to stop using "jerk" and "douchebag" as negatives because it's a trap. It's a trap to limit male behavior into a set of standards which limit what we are capable of and able to do as men.

Anytime I see a thread or a post being critical of jerks and douchebags I just yawn now a days. You need to do further research.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point. You sure Supreme came up with that on his own?

I doubt it. But it's good advice whoever he copied it from.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is difference between a douchebag and an as*hole. Jerk is the least offensive of them all and is different form any other stereotypes.

I ve been called a d!ck, a jerk, an as*hole and I call others douchebags when I am being an as*hole.

douches and as*holes are still very detestable, especially the d-bags hence as*holes are usually bolder and goal-driven people.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with the premise of this thread.

Player Supreme said it best by keeping this real simple.

Basically he said we should stop falling for the trap of labeling authoritative male behavior with feminist imposed labels such as jerk/douchebag etc.

It really cleared up things for me with that explanation. We are all so quick to player hate on another male that gets the girl because of "jerkish/douchebagish" behavior when in reality that male was likely just more alpha/more masculine/more aggressive than you were.
Good point.

I don't think it's wrong to act more like a jerk, be more aggressive, alpha etc. I simply wanted to point out that there's a difference between positive masculinity and negative masculinity and that when nice guys masquerade as jerks to get girls, they wrongly believe that they have become "Alpha"

Good points made here, but I disagree with the concept of gentleman a little-it is not the right word to describe what you are referring to. Bond is also a gentleman.
I agree, being a gentleman isn't a bad thing, but I do think that it can be misinterpreted. I e; females can use the idea of "acting polite" to reinforce feminine social conventions. They encourage men to be too nice and constantly qualify themselves and they mask it as "acting like a gentleman"

Conservative AFC'ism.

Right wing beta behaviour. Scared of taking on a persona which is deemed superficially as negative.
Again, I don't think it's wrong to be a jerk. Just that the transformation into a jerk that some nice guys go through after being unplugged ends up being a distortion of what it means to really be Alpha.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is this Alchemystic toolbag?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys think being rude is a virtue then go ahead, see where it gets you.

Yell at your girlfriend insult her, insult her friends, when a cop pulls you over and asks for your license give him some sh*t and insult him too, at a restaurant? the food was sh*t of course so make a scene. Get your ass thrown out.

Yeah, that's real "alpha" behavior.

Alchemystic you're an idiot.