Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Donovan Sharpe podcast on women taking advantage of men

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished watching the full podcast for this video. It was a great breakdown of how women are targeting well-off (but not rich) men these days to pay their bills, and he calls these women Silver Miners.

My notes on signs you are dating a silver miner:
1. Asks how much you make/career too soon, No kids
2. She never brings purse/money
3. She calls other women gold diggers
4. Doesn't talk about her long-term goals
5. She never thanks you for anything (no favors in return)
6. She lets you f*** her without a condom
7. She has fake boobs but is young and unmarried
8. Lifestyle doesn't match her income

She starts talking about how she wishes she could afford a boob job

They give you the good stuff first and then take it away

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you should never ever ever try to impress a woman with your money. There are simply way too many dudes doing this , so I can hardly blame these women. Men who fall for these women are the same dudes complaining about the Chad's and Tyrone s . A tru player is able to subtly show women like these breadcrumbs of their wealth , but they dont talk about it. I have plenty friends who refuse to work on their personality and fall right into th arms of women like these all the freaking time.

Most men believe it's a fair trade off. She is pretty , so let me talk about how great of a employee i am and how much money i saved, about my promotion ect ect..stfu.

Everything you've listed sounds to me like a raggedy ass woman who just has loads of game ,and knows there will be another sucker around the corner.

That's why I hate it when guys say the are ready for a LTR and then go on to actually target a woman who was targeting them all along. Great warning thread though

Last edited: