"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Donovan Sharpe on women who ruin their bonding skills through dating bad boys

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
An elderly woman actually told me flat out that her promiscuity in the 60's was the direct cause of her inability to stay faithful in relationships later in life. He had a good home life and does not attribute it to bad parenting or daddy issues.

I don't believe men are magically immune from this same phenomenon btw. I do think we are slightly more immune simply because we are more intellectually at peace with the inevitable boredom that comes with monogamy due to living in a sexually scarce (relatively) environment. But if you tell me that you are just as able to pair bond in 2020 as you were 50 women ago in 2010, you are lying.
Yes but a man can still be a decent being toward his wife even if he is banging other girls.

Women cant and for the simple fact that they cheat on a man they no longer see him as worth of respect with all the conseguences that come from it for the entire family.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
i think men can do it BETTER, but imperfectly. For example, your sex drive will be lower with your wife if you are sleeping with someone else. Differences in treatment might become more apparent and annoying.
Your sex drive gets lower with any woman the more you bang her regardless if you bang others or not but still as a man who keep treating her with respect and care.

Women dont do anything of that when their husband is no longer the one hitting it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Your sex drive gets lower with any woman the more you bang her regardless if you bang others or not but still as a man who keep treating her with respect and care.

Women dont do anything of that when their husband is no longer the one hitting it.
Who dares win, not true on all men, it depends upon how your wired. Some of the men the more they hit it the more they want it, and they don't need to keep changing out puzzies, they continue to discover new ways to hit corners and strokes they never thought about.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Ok, but it's literally zero-sum...if you are spending time banging someone else then you are not banging your wife. There is no escaping that.

There is this odd batman-and-joker paradigm here, where you think the criticism of ultra-opportunistic and exploitative modern women is coming from a moral high ground, but it turns out it's from a place of envy and (real, not feminist) double standards. Not that I am some boy scout, mind you.
Who dares win, not true on all men, it depends upon how your wired. Some of the men the more they hit it the more they want it, and they don't need to keep changing out puzzies, they continue to discover new ways to hit corners and strokes they never thought about.
Well you guys have a point, I imagined about my case mostly but forgot that others could differ.

All the time I had serious girlfriends I didnt stop banging other women cause I dont believe men and women are the same, but still I was doing it them both cause I liked it and even more cause they were suspicious enough already.

A man that stops banging his woman cause he is tired from his fvck buddies will be caught in zero time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm not too sure on Dono anymore. The more and more things I learn about him makes me question if he's real or not.

1) Doesn't use his real name.
2) Pays for everything for him and his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
3) Lives with his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
4) In an LTR, but tells others not to do the same.
5) Talks about health and the need for a strong protein based diet, then switches to vegan.

He's become very wishy-washy in my opinion. I'd hold little value what he says right now. The current Dono isn't the same as the previous RP Dono.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm not too sure on Dono anymore. The more and more things I learn about him makes me question if he's real or not.

1) Doesn't use his real name.
2) Pays for everything for him and his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
3) Lives with his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
4) In an LTR, but tells others not to do the same.
5) Talks about health and the need for a strong protein based diet, then switches to vegan.

He's become very wishy-washy in my opinion. I'd hold little value what he says right now. The current Dono isn't the same as the previous RP Dono.
Telling folks what they need to hear to get his $$$. Some other "Redhill coaches" enable men to MGTOW or give up on women leaving more behind for the unbrainwashed men.
 
Top