DonJuan Spirit

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making every girl feel that she's special to you, while you really don't give a fvck except for her hole. acting, acting, acting. shape your heart like a world wide ocean with the depth of 1 milimeter. actually, not having any heart! what good does the heart really do other then make you suffer?? just learn to fool people and don't fall for them! don't give a shyt, and make them give everything just by acting and lying.
I'm sorry but this is what I see working for any guy who's having fun with life. this is the type of guy to whom I see girls are constantly begging! and when I see these guys just dump girls after using them, it's a relief to me. all the pain and humilation I've always gone through just because I have been emotional fades away. yeah. this is what females deserve. even the best of them don't deserve love. just use them and spit them out like a gum.
I think this is also the spirit of what I have read in many books by guys like juggler ,david deangelo, pook and... there's nothing in their writings about emotions and love. and now I'm comming to realize how right they are.
plz correct me if I'm getting things wrong.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
Making every girl feel that she's special to you, while you really don't give a fvck except for her hole. acting, acting, acting. shape your heart like a world wide ocean with the depth of 1 milimeter. actually, not having any heart! what good does the heart really do other then make you suffer?? just learn to fool people and don't fall for them! don't give a shyt, and make them give everything just by acting and lying.
I'm sorry but this is what I see working for any guy who's having fun with life. this is the type of guy to whom I see girls are constantly begging! and when I see these guys just dump girls after using them, it's a relief to me. all the pain and humilation I've always gone through just because I have been emotional fades away. yeah. this is what females deserve. even the best of them don't deserve love. just use them and spit them out like a gum.
I think this is also the spirit of what I have read in many books by guys like juggler ,david deangelo, pook and... there's nothing in their writings about emotions and love. and now I'm comming to realize how right they are.

This spirit you write of is the PUA spirit. Not the Don Juan spirit.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like one of the fvcked up heart broken dudes that Elvis Presley used to sing about, listen to "You're The Devil In Disguise" and "Hard Headed Woman" and you'll understand what he was singing about I'm sure. :cry:

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
wow bud, did you really get those ideas from pook? Even juggler and deangelo wouldn't recommend all the things you are saying. It's amazing how people can read the same things and get completely different interpretations. wow