Done with her

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been dating this girl since may. For a whole year I went without banging her, when we got into a relationship we started banging. She has a kid and I know I messed up on that alone.

She is now pressuring me to move to another city with her, and for us to get married. I don't want to do either one of those things, and I don't want to be a father to a kid that's not mine. I care for the kid, but I don't want that in my life.

I messed up bad because it seems like everything is far to deep. What makes it worst is that this chick gets snappy with me sometimes, and gets attitudes with me that get under my skin. I know it will get worst throughout the years.

How should I end this, how can I make the break up smooth in a don juan way?

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
Seem like everyone wants to break up lately
Certainly. That is weird! What date it is.. oh it is 20th october.. That is the date for every breakup man!

Looks like Fatal aint sure yet about his break up and looking for logical rationalizations.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I been dating this girl since may. For a whole year I went without banging her, when we got into a relationship we started banging. She has a kid and I know I messed up on that alone.

She is now pressuring me to move to another city with her, and for us to get married. I don't want to do either one of those things, and I don't want to be a father to a kid that's not mine. I care for the kid, but I don't want that in my life.

I messed up bad because it seems like everything is far to deep. What makes it worst is that this chick gets snappy with me sometimes, and gets attitudes with me that get under my skin. I know it will get worst throughout the years.

How should I end this, how can I make the break up smooth in a don juan way?

tell her you arent ready for marriage and end it, thats all you gotta do

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
There is your answer. You don't need to explain to her anymore than that. :rolleyes:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We finally broke it off. She sent me a text saying she is freeing me of us, we didn't talk for two days straight. Before those two days she was getting on the phone not saying much being distant, so I choose not to contact her.

The text message also said that "I should know what is wrong with her, without her telling me" she says that I seem too busy for her, and never have time for her.

I told her thanks for freeing me, because I don't have time for her crap. I told her thanks for doing me this favor.

She sent a text saying that she invested a lot of time on me and that she had chances to cheat on me but she didn't because she was so in love with me, and she even brings up her kid to guilt trip me.

I never replied.

I feel so relieved to not being with this chick. At the sametime though a small piece of me feel bad for the kid, I don't want to be his father, but it is just the fact that the kid is innocent in all this.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like a typical case of a guy hurting over the break up and passing the blame onto the woman. But we all do it.

I really don't think you have anything to hold against her. She wanted a commitment and it sounds like she's been faithful and good to you, but you want something different. It hurts to let go, but she has done you a favour by breaking it off and you are doing her a favour by letting her go.

I was in such a similar situation with an ex. In the end she broke it off. It wounded my ego and hurt to lose her, but now time has passed I respect her for doing what needed to be done and freeing us both to follow our separate directions.