“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don who?

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
As you can see, I'm new to this site. I have a very irrelevent question that I may get flamed for but I'm just wondering:

Who was Don Juan? A famous seducer? The guy who opened this site?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
GREAT!!

I loved this one!!
 

lumipimp

New Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
As you can see, I'm new to this site. I have a very irrelevent question that I may get flamed for but I'm just wondering:

Who was Don Juan? A famous seducer? The guy who opened this site?
Don juan happened to be a famous seducer..
 

DonCruez

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Belgium
Don Juan is a fictional character

*he made his first appearance in "El Burlador de Sevilla" in 1620

*Mozart used his story as inspiration for his "Don Giovanni" opera

*Richard Strauss used the character for one of his Symphonies

* He appears in a play called Man and Superman

* Byron wrote an epic poem called Don Juan in 1821

Don Juan is the embodiment of the anarchist seducer. Most of the stories end with Don Juan being taken to hell
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
oh ic...

Taken to hell? Thats not cool..:p
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Don Juan is the embodiment of the anarchist seducer. Most of the stories end with Don Juan being taken to hell

This is actually fitting... for those of you that have read about seduction know the term 'rake' as a style of seducer.

He is the man who will step up to obtain the woman, and pursue her endlessly regardless of the things that block his progress (husbands, boyfriends, etc.). They are called 'rakes' because it refers to those lost souls that as punishment must rake the ashes in hell.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
From encyclopedia.com:

Don Juan , legendary profligate. He has a counterpart in the legends of many peoples, but the Spanish version of the great libertine has become the most universal. At the height of his licentious career, Don Juan seduces the daughter of the commander of Seville and kills her father in a duel. When he later visits a statue of his victim and jeeringly invites it to a feast, the statue comes to life and drags Juan off to hell. The earliest-known dramatization of the story is El burlador de Sevilla (1630), attributed to Gabriel Téllez, who wrote under the pseudonym Tirso de Molina. Molière's Le Festin de Pierre (1665) and Mozart's opera Don Giovanni (1787) are perhaps the most famous treatments of the theme. Among the many other literary works that use the unscrupulous gallant as the hero are Byron's Don Juan, Espronceda's El estudiante de Salamanca, and Shaw's Man and Superman.
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Try this on for size:
Casanova!!:)

Or the Marques de Sade:D
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Also, in the movie Don Juan DeMarco, he is a retard that believes he is a player... But thats not the real Don Juan... :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
first man on mars
Originally posted by Raven125
Also, in the movie Don Juan DeMarco, he is a retard that believes he is a player... But thats not the real Don Juan... :)
Don Juan was a fictional character based on a summary of various stories; genius.:D :D :D
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Well.. "genius"... if you would actually look into your arguements.. you would find there is also a movie about what i described.

Note how I said, "But thats not the real Don Juan... " Hmmm... Could I have been reffering to a differant one than the one that this website is based on? Does this statement actually mean that i was talking about a completely seperate "don juan"?

YES

There is another important word in my post.. "Also".. This word is at the begining and is stating that i was ADDING ON TO WHAT PREVIOUS PEOPLE HAVE SAID This implies that i was A. Either talking about a differant Don Juan or B.... all of the above


Next time get your facts straight before you try to argue...
 

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
first man on mars
Originally posted by Raven125
Well.. "genius"... if you would actually look into your arguements.. you would find there is also a movie about what i described.

Note how I said, "But thats not the real Don Juan... " Hmmm... Could I have been reffering to a differant one than the one that this website is based on? Does this statement actually mean that i was talking about a completely seperate "don juan"?

YES

There is another important word in my post.. "Also".. This word is at the begining and is stating that i was ADDING ON TO WHAT PREVIOUS PEOPLE HAVE SAID This implies that i was A. Either talking about a differant Don Juan or B.... all of the above


Next time get your facts straight before you try to argue...
:D LOLOL Mayne!!! You even argue like a woman:: keep it logical not emotional baby girrrrl!
 
Top