"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Don Juans You Were Right About One of the Guys in My Life

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
You should forget about this guy, seriously.

He is ****ing around with you in the internet because he has nothing else to do, me and my friends all do this to girls that are after us but that we DON'T want to be after us.

I'm speaking by personal experience, and not just mine. What explains the movies is that he probably wanted to get a piece of ass...

Sorry for putting it so blatantly, but there's just too many replies and too much text when the answer is so simple.

He is not interested.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Easy answer, but might not but the ultimate truth IMHO.

Chance are yes. Chance are no too. Maybe he is funny but won't unveal his feeling. Maybe he is interested but has a girlfriend, so he avoid something else.

A guy wanting some piece of ass can be interested.

Sure some guy just want to bang around. But still, I hope that the girl you want to bang is in your taste and that you are therefore interested. It mights be just sexually interested, but still.

Maybe also you are too innocent to notice how that guy is playing and joking and he is just abusing. Try to notice when he jokes. Stop taking it seriously. Do not try to be cruel each time he jokes. But beside be mad or shocked, just play along and ENJOY IT. If you cannot enjoy it, then maybe it is just not for you! Move along!
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
I guess not. What some of you don't seem to be getting is that we both have been straight forward. He doesnt want to date me and I don't want to date him.
Our personalities clash but thanks anyway.
 

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Are you so sure of this, or are you trying to convince yourself or your "artificial reality"?

Is that guy firstly "ok sexually" for you. Not meaning he is your dream guy, but it is not disgusting to think about it. Noamsain?

Next, have you ever think about it?

Next, what he is then, a potential friend, a net friend, etc?

You should begin to date him, do a story about all his weirdness, write a story/book (embellish), make a movie. Flush him. Then write a good disclaimer, and then get possibility rich.

Do not forget who gave you the idea, and that you should make him rich too. Thanks in advance.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
He's not unattractive, probably a 7 or 8 but we don't click and our personalities clash. We also believe very different things as well. So I don't think I'll be writing any books. We went to high school together and I thought he and I could be friends but I don't know. He's not a random guy I talk to on the net.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
"have you ever think about it?" (let's say getting more serious? :D)

Well, time will unveal everything. You never know. Sometime one days people let a kind of personality goes out. That guy is a freak and he likes to have a dark humor (which is cool, but not everyone like it!). I believe people with good humor are often bright (but that is what I "believe" and saying everyone is the same is a bad thing... it is probably more what I want to believe :D)

However, if you think you attract him, maybe try to get know him better, else, bah. It is history. It is just weird you have to block him, etc. Seem like you take this so seriously.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
An Update...

Well, it turns out that guy is not so psycho. A couple months ago he and I laid everything out in the open. I was frusterated in continuing the endless conversations on AIM about nothing. I wanted a friendship with him, and it turns out he was holding back because he was afraid I would want more than a friendship with him. He didn't want me to be attracted to him because he was not attracted to me.

So I finally convinced him that even though I thought he was a good looking guy, that he was not someone I wanted to date. We are night and day. He's a vegitarian I am not, We see religion differently, he likes to be sarcastic I don't etc.

However, since this talk he has come around, and we now talk on the phone without any problems, and we talk about 3-5 times a week. He has also made a couple trips down to campus. We see each other a lot more now. Over spring break we went on a 4 hour trip to SC to see his brother and friend play for a crowd of college students.

He used to say things like GD and Jesus Christ all the time and it offended me so I asked him to respect me and try to refrain from saying those things, and he has. Our friendship is now much more relaxed and giving on both ends. I also find myself laughing at his jokes a lot more.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: An Update...

Originally posted by DreamyChick
Well, it turns out that guy is not so psycho. A couple months ago he and I laid everything out in the open. I was frusterated in continuing the endless conversations on AIM about nothing. I wanted a friendship with him, and it turns out he was holding back because he was afraid I would want more than a friendship with him. He didn't want me to be attracted to him because he was not attracted to me.

So I finally convinced him that even though I thought he was a good looking guy, that he was not someone I wanted to date. We are night and day. He's a vegitarian I am not, We see religion differently, he likes to be sarcastic I don't etc.

However, since this talk he has come around, and we now talk on the phone without any problems, and we talk about 3-5 times a week. He has also made a couple trips down to campus. We see each other a lot more now. Over spring break we went on a 4 hour trip to SC to see his brother and friend play for a crowd of college students.

He used to say things like GD and Jesus Christ all the time and it offended me so I asked him to respect me and try to refrain from saying those things, and he has. Our friendship is now much more relaxed and giving on both ends. I also find myself laughing at his jokes a lot more.
Well that's good then, just make sure it doesn't go into a rut again. As long as he's talking offline, then you can read him alot better. Before, when you mentioned he wouldn't see you offline, it reminded me of as I said someone very insecure. So, instead of him not wanting a relationship, mabey he's actually scared of one.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
An Update...

Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Well that's good then, just make sure it doesn't go into a rut again. As long as he's talking offline, then you can read him alot better. Before, when you mentioned he wouldn't see you offline, it reminded me of as I said someone very insecure. So, instead of him not wanting a relationship, mabey he's actually scared of one.
Here is a link to a picture of Him-

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=21295
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
He looks creepy...and he finds you unattractive? Seems like a complete psychopath, and you too...

I think I've heard enough...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by DankNuggs
He looks creepy...and he finds you unattractive? Seems like a complete psychopath, and you too...

I think I've heard enough...
To each his own I suppose.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I suppose... you should team up with Iqqi and start searching street corners and dark alleys for guys like this, you both seem to have an affinity for them....

Make it into a fun game like DJ boot camp...
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by DankNuggs
I suppose... you should team up with Iqqi and start searching street corners and dark alleys for guys like this, you both seem to have an affinity for them....

Make it into a fun game like DJ boot camp...
I like your humor. I am finding it difficult not to laugh, but care to elaborate on your perspective or should I just go back through the thread and read what you said before? ;-)
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
you might wanna stay away from picnics in the woods, especially if he asks you to bring the food and he brings a hunting knife, handcuffs, and duct-tape. At least he's smart though, by avoiding being seen with you too much in public, there will be less people that are able to identify him after the "accident". But then it's just another joke right? :eek:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
you might wanna stay away from picnics in the woods, especially if he asks you to bring the food and he brings a hunting knife, handcuffs, and duct-tape. At least he's smart though, by avoiding being seen with you too much in public, there will be less people that are able to identify him after the "accident". But then it's just another joke right? :eek:
Hmmm that's odd that you bring handcuffs up. He asked me if I wanted to use handcuffs on him yesterday. :) Yall seriously if he wanted to do something crazy hes already had ample opportunity. Ive been over at his place alone with him ooooooooh.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Life is good....

I have this guy wrapped around my finger now. :) YAY!

HIM (1:07:28 AM): I am going to sleep
HIM(1:07:35 AM): I've had a long day
ME (1:07:43 AM): aw dont leave yet
HIM (1:07:56 AM): I am tired
ME (1:08:13 AM): too bad
HIM (1:08:20 AM): why?
ME (1:08:33 AM): cause I said so
HIM (1:08:41 AM): you sure are pushy
ME (1:08:56 AM): when I want to be yeah
HIM (1:09:08 AM): well I'll talk to you later
ME (1:09:13 AM): no
HIM (1:09:16 AM): hope you have a good night
HIM (1:09:24 AM): bye
ME (1:09:28 AM): I am sad now
HIM (1:09:33 AM): why?
ME(1:09:44 AM): cause i wanted to talk to you
HIM (1:09:48 AM): about what?
ME(1:09:49 AM): and we havent talked
HIM(1:09:56 AM): about what?
ME(1:10:11 AM): go to bed then
ME(1:10:19 AM): disappoint me
HIM (1:10:22 AM): about what?

Him (1:10:30 AM): what do you want to talk about?
ME(1:10:41 AM): about anything thats going on with me
HIM(11:03 AM): ok .. well I am going to lay down.. you can call me if you want
ME (1:11:12 AM): ok
HIM(1:11:14 AM): but I am to tired to keep sitting at my comp
ME (1:11:19 AM): ok
HIM (1:11:34 AM): no sleep for 20 some odd hours

So I called him and acted like typical female that is a little weak, and submissive and a bit whiney that laughs at all his jokes and it totally worked on him. We talked about so much stuff that we've never talked about before. :) Take that Don Juans.
 
Top