“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don Juans You Were Right About One of the Guys in My Life

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Well how many times does the truth need to be pointed out to me before I finally see it for myself?

About a million.

One word Pscho Dream Dude really does seem to have issues with me and in general. If you don't remember him go back to this post.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25957&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

My friends pointed it out and I went on here and yall yet again pointed it out and I still didn't see it.
Why? I guess because I didn't want to and because he was very good at manipulating his words and his tone. And things I thought he meant he didn't.

See I would get fed up and then he'd know how to manipulate his words so I would seem like the really unreasonable one, the one that was selfish or whatever. So I'd give him another chance.

Just last weekend he emailed me his number and told me that if I was interested in going to a movie with him to call him.
So I did, but while we were on the phone he used his dark humor again.

He told me that he got me a christmas gift and I was like what, you really should not have and he's like yeah I am going to beat you up. At that point I took it as a light hearted joke. But anyway so we go to the movies and I was late so he got our tickets so we wouldnt miss a lot of the movie. So we go into watch it and everythings cool. After the movie is over he walks with me and I pull out my wallet to pay him back and he doesn't let me so here I think wow thats a nice gesture. Maybe he's not as bad as everyone thinks.

But then I got on this afternoon to check my email and he was on so we started talking. I told him I just woke up and that I hadn't gone to bed late. So he was like just a long sleeper huh? I went on to say that I hadn't been sleeping well because I'd been having weird dreams. He then told me he hadn't remembered any of his dreams in over a year. So I asked about the dream where he told me I died. He responded with that was a
joke. That just shocked me. He had completely made it up and it stupidified me because the way he had presented it. So I went back and read over that old post that yall responded to and it was like I had a revelation. They are on to something complete strangers and my friends have been on to something from day one.

He has issues with me and I didn't want to believe it. I don't know what I wanted to believe about him, but he's kind of freaked me out now. Sorry that its such a long post.

So I just wanted to say that I was stupid for not really looking at this closer. I've wasted a whole bunch of time. NEXT DEFINITELY!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
It didnt sound like a joke cause it was online. Does he present himself the same he does online, offline? Cause if he does (monotone voice, not alot of EC), he may just very well be a pyscho.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
It didnt sound like a joke cause it was online. Does he present himself the same he does online, offline? Cause if he does (monotone voice, not alot of EC), he may just very well be a pyscho.
On the phone he doesnt laugh good naturally he just sounds serious and then he sometimes he has to tell me he's being sarcastic or it's a joke. He doesnt have good phone skills at all.

Are you really 14? No harm meant just curious.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DreamyChick
On the phone he doesnt laugh good naturally he just sounds serious and then he sometimes he has to tell me he's being sarcastic or it's a joke. He doesnt have good phone skills at all.

Are you really 14? No harm meant just curious.
Hmm, but what about face to face? Some people just naturally suck at talking on the phone, haha.

Yea, I am 14.
 

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Good to read that you finally see the truth.

This is the first time I've read up on your situation with PsychoBoY and I agree he's not normal, that's some sick humour. If you're not into that kind of humour them it won't work regardless of his psycho dream he made up/had.

DreamyChick, find yourself a sane guy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Hmm, but what about face to face? Some people just naturally suck at talking on the phone, haha.

Yea, I am 14.
Wow, what happened to being a kid. :) I am just teasing. Anyway, I intitally only hung out with him 3 times where months have spanned in betweeen. Last weekend was the first time in over a year. He seemed ok this last time but we didnt get to talk much bc of the movie.

I am not saying hes a psycho but I have noticed charasteristics that aren't necessarily good. Like he's weird about only wanting to talk online, saying he wants to meet up with me but then something comes up , not wanting me to mention him to anyone I know, and when I call him on it he makes it seem like I am unreasonable and off.
So go figure, but I don't think he has good intentions here so I am nexting him.
 

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Like he's weird about only wanting to talk online, saying he wants to meet up with me but then something comes up , not wanting me to mention him to anyone I know, and when I call him on it he makes it seem like I am unreasonable and off.
That's strange behaviour, sounds like something is up. Good call on giving him a first class ticket to Nextville.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DreamyChick
Wow, what happened to being a kid. :) I am just teasing. Anyway, I intitally only hung out with him 3 times where months have spanned in betweeen. Last weekend was the first time in over a year. He seemed ok this last time but we didnt get to talk much bc of the movie.

I am not saying hes a psycho but I have noticed charasteristics that aren't necessarily good. Like he's weird about only wanting to talk online, saying he wants to meet up with me but then something comes up , not wanting me to mention him to anyone I know, and when I call him on it he makes it seem like I am unreasonable and off.
So go figure, but I don't think he has good intentions here so I am nexting him.
Yea well what can you do. Gotta start young ;)

Sounds like he has problems with his self image (insecurity). Talking online takes no skill (other then conversation skills), which kills his insecurity since, theres no EC, voice tone, posture, etc. Good job on the nexting, theres plenty of other guys out there :)
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Thanks I am proud of myself.
I blocked all of the sns that I know of he had about 7, and I figure that's the best way to next him. That way I don't have to explain why I don't feel it's good to continue things with him so he doesn't have the chance to talk me out of it.

He has my cell number but I don't feel he'll call me unless he gets really curious about why I am not showing up on his buddy lists. He hates the phone. The only thing I foresee him doing is emailing me and that I don't have to respond to either. Sounds really bad, but I just need a clean break.

Oh some of his other expectations are that he will only hang out with me if I am in town. I invited him to my b-day party a few months ago and he said that he wanted to come(I was down at school about 60 miles away). And he said he couldnt come bc he had a kidney stone. That could be valid right?

Then I invited him to a formal in December and he said he wanted to come but needed to make sure he was free and he told me he would get back to me before the week was out. He didn't so I called him on it and he's like well I dont want to have to get a tux. And so I told him you always make up excuses. He disagreed but said he didnt like driving very far just to chat but then told me if I wanted to see him so bad that I should just come home.(Why should I waste my gas on someone who doesn't want to hang out with me). I was so blind.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DreamyChick
Thanks I am proud of myself.
I blocked all of the sns that I know of he had about 7, and I figure that's the best way to next him. That way I don't have to explain why I don't feel it's good to continue things with him so he doesn't have the chance to talk me out of it.

He has my cell number but I don't feel he'll call me unless he gets really curious about why I am not showing up on his buddy lists. He hates the phone. The only thing I foresee him doing is emailing me and that I don't have to respond to either. Sounds really bad, but I just need a clean break.

Oh some of his other expectations are that he will only hang out with me if I am in town. I invited him to my b-day party a few months ago and he said that he wanted to come(I was down at school about 60 miles away). And he said he couldnt come bc he had a kidney stone. That could be valid right?

Then I invited him to a formal in December and he said he wanted to come but needed to make sure he was free and he told me he would get back to me before the week was out. He didn't so I called him on it and he's like well I dont want to have to get a tux. And so I told him you always make up excuses. He disagreed but said he didnt like driving very far just to chat but then told me if I wanted to see him so bad that I should just come home.(Why should I waste my gas on someone who doesn't want to hang out with me). I was so blind.
Dont worry about it. Lifes one long experience :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
"Why? I guess because I didn't want to and because he was very good at manipulating his words and his tone. And things I thought he meant he didn't."

Are you one of mine?

He must be a good player. You got played...no big deal. Move on...it's what he does...it's nothing personal. It is no reflection on your quality as a person...the issues do ly with him.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
"Why? I guess because I didn't want to and because he was very good at manipulating his words and his tone. And things I thought he meant he didn't."

Are you one of mine?

He must be a good player. You got played...no big deal. Move on...it's what he does...it's nothing personal. It is no reflection on your quality as a person...the issues do ly with him.
The thing was is that I was just trying to have a friendship with him. Oh well.

Thanks for the replies and support.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DreamyChick
The thing was is that I was just trying to have a friendship with him. Oh well.

Thanks for the replies and support.
Do you have a picture of the chap? I'd be interested to know what he looks like...
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Do you have a picture of the chap? I'd be interested to know what he looks like...
I do.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
It didnt sound like a joke cause it was online. Does he present himself the same he does online, offline? Cause if he does (monotone voice, not alot of EC)
How do you make EC on the phone?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DreamyChick

I am not saying hes a psycho but I have noticed charasteristics that aren't necessarily good. Like he's weird about only wanting to talk online, saying he wants to meet up with me but then something comes up , not wanting me to mention him to anyone I know, and when I call him on it he makes it seem like I am unreasonable and off.
So go figure, but I don't think he has good intentions here so I am nexting him.

Are you kidding me?????Did you meet this guy online? Are you sickly sickly naive to believe a guy with that rap sheet is mentally healthy enough for a relationship?

He may be sane, and just hoping to have a side relationship where he can rail you whenever without ties or commitment.

Take note everyone...This dude is a borderline psychopath. completely crazy, yet all he had to due was have the balls to go after this chick, and she fell for it hook, line and sinker....

Forget all the DJ advice, just grab your balls and sack up. No one on this site should have issues "meeting girls." If you dno't have the balls to go say hello to a girl and introduce yourself, your just wasting your time....Flat out....
 

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Ha ha ha ha. I hope you guys are just kidding around. People often do not see true humour. Is a joke that you explain as good as a joke that you don't? When you explain it, you kill it.

I personally think his humour is quite good and in humour there is chance a lot of your "joke" fail or are not even noticed. See do not only see the apparence and be surface... like the tone of the voice, the look in the face. Look at the content.

If a car is Blue but I told you all seriously it is Red, unless I have some major brain or color recognition problem, chance are I am just kidding you. You should understand that FAST.

"He doesnt have good phone skills at all." -- I believe you are being played... nothing is wrong... you should just learn out to read him better. Maybe it is not for you and you are not strong enough to handle this kind of personality... but then I do not know him, maybe he is a moron, but maybe he is a really smart dude and you are just not noticing him and just DO NOT GET IT when he plays with you.

Also if he is mysterious chance are it is on purpose... he does his joke on purpose... he stays mysterious because it AMUSES him. Hello!

Maybe he has 5 girls and that is the best way to manage them all too.

Oh and PS, is not the #1 rule of a player to not claim it? :D uh oh.

However, people over-dramatizing something and not seeing the reality (when he is kidding or not) are maybe acting naive actually and just need to work on their skill to understand.
 

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
MickyZ, something seems awfully familar about you. Are you the one I am referring to in this post. It's ok you can speak up. I really don't think joking about someone dying is cool but whatever floats your boat.
 

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Who know if it is me?
Maybe it is Andy.

About the dream. It is a good idea to fake it. You know he is a joker and a dark joker. You gotta analyse him and something funny does not always make someone laugh. Something funny sometime is funny because it is clever. Also him saying he has not dream since 1 years, is a good thing. He says his stuff to make you think. That is quite nice. The difference is that him, he let you know (even if it is subtle) that it is joke. The other "normal" people (normality being somehow the majority) are thinking weird stuff sometime, like rape this girls up, want to **** you in the ass when you turn backward. They won't say it or dare to. Chance are this twisted guy is also quite honnest, maybe not. Then again I DO NOT KNOW HIM.

But it is a bad thing to take everything at the 1st degree. You gotta enjoy life and enjoy maybe his talent if he has some.

If you are very hot, and a cool chick (not just physical) it mights be me or might not be me. Does it matter? You gotta think and be fast to react. Think good, think fast. Learn to enjoy it beside be afraid. Anyway if he has to kill you, he will. Because God is the one who chose it (I open up a parenthesis for some reason here, this last line is obviously very funny, but chance are it is only to myself or 0.001% of people on this board that had the chance to over-analyse this board.)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top