Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don juans r manipulaters, sad but true

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
what up guys i have a post already which some of u have already read, and since then i think ive improved my ways w/ her. i normally give the grl all my attetion, but w/ her i have not been. shes been writin me many text messages and i havent been replying and then she gets on the net and asks me why am i not talkin to her ne more, i explained ive been busy and stuff and shortly told her i had to go. i feel so bad cause i like her so much but the last few days when she trys to talk w/ me i tell her im too busy at the moment, i definetly will b w/ her this weekend though, and give her some good attetion. do u guyz think im doin good, got ne tips

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youre a moron man.

before you post again, ask your english teacher how to speak.

and have your topic at-least semi related to the content of your post.

annoyance.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
youre a moron man.

and have your topic at-least semi related to the content of your post.

annoyance.
I agree.

Its very difficult to understand what youre saying but I think I understand.

You definitely have to go read the bible before you post again, because you seem to be infatuated with the chick.

And Don Juans arent manipulators:cool: (I would explain why but It would take too long)

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, i always hear that u should give ur grl attetion then take it away. srry i dont make myself clear when im writing, im kinda new to this stuff. but ne way, i guess it is kinda pointless to ask u guys nething, cause u dont know her and i do, so i guess ill jus stick w/ what ive always done w/ the ladies. thanx

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure that what you're doing with the ladies isn't alienating them because there is a fine line between giving and taking attention and ignoring someone.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
youre a moron man.

"I dun no speak"

"get the fúck out of my class"

:D

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey mack, you should make a post of why djs arent manipulaters. , i think it would be good for alot of people to read. when i first came here i thought the same thing, that we were manipulatiing chicks and all that. but there was an article on the main site about how nice guys were really the ones manipulating and djs were just acting normal or something. obviously i couldnt explain it as good as you probably could but you should do that.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make a post at a later date. I'll make sure to explain it thoroughly for those that are interested.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player 2k1
wow, i always hear that u should give ur grl attetion then take it away. srry i dont make myself clear when im writing, im kinda new to this stuff. but ne way, i guess it is kinda pointless to ask u guys nething, cause u dont know her and i do, so i guess ill jus stick w/ what ive always done w/ the ladies. thanx
LOL!

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If DJs are manipulators, then women are conniving *****es.

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whattup Player!? The girl obviously likes you and wants to be with you, just be a gentleman, go out with that chick, and have a good time!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ali_g
If DJs are manipulators, then women are conniving *****es.
DUH

Where have u been since the suffragette movement and even before?