oakraiderz2
Master Don Juan
OK, so where exactly in that link do we sign up?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If you would have read my definition of Profession or Professional you would realize that everything is not a profession you ****ing moran. Pick up a websters. Their aren't even 20 professions. There's Law, Medicine, Military, Polotics, Police, Fire Figthting, etc...Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
"Don Juans" are.
If you want to get techincal...EVERYTHING is a profession. I'm a professional urinater! whooptidooo
The simple argument to those facts are obvious: They are false. Be real man.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
I went through a series of intense training courses and specialized study, I had to even learn to operate devices used specifically in my profession.
Professionals don't do it for the money. Give up the pissing routine. And why did you measure your toilet *******?Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
So what?
Who is going to pay me money just because I can aim at a 13" round basin while doing something that comes naturally?
Mating is a natural process you say, I agree with you. But that doesn't exclude it from being a profession.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
You are forgetting MATING, (that is what you are practicing while playing around as a Don) is a natural process.
Learning how to express this naturall process in a socially acceptable, or socially desired way is NOT becoming a professional.
EXACTLY! I agree with you. Mating may come naturally but don Juaning does not. It's nice that you tried to outwit me though.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Professionals learn things which DONT come naturally. Not everyone has an intelligence for applying the laws of physics, no one is born with the biological knowledge that doctors LEARN in order to operate on their patients.
It all boils down to that statement. There are 2 possiblities:Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Mating is an instinctual process, not something you have to consciously learn to do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah, it's the link that says "Options blah blah blah" one. Should be the first link in my signature.Originally posted by Lord_Pancake
But I do think that your program is good because it will help AFC's wake-up and realize that stifling their natural instincts is stifling themselves.
Furthermore to show that I support that your idea can be useful i'll join your program. I can't figure out which link it is in crazykid's signature. is it the othersosuave on his website?
Hehehe! I love it when someone doesn't realize what you are saying, and then rambles on about it...they only make themselves look childish.Originally posted by Double_Diamonds
Professional urinater? Very funny (taste the sarcasm). The little boy made a funny, how cute. You are NOT a professional urinater. You urinating does not live up to a code of ethics, does not require SPECIALIZED training (its natural for the msot part), and does NOT require substantial study (It requires none). You do not serve society when you piss good sir.
Yeah...you're right...I don't piss for the money. But don't let that statement stem from the fact that no one would pay me to piss.
The simple argument to those facts are obvious: They are false. Be real man.
Professionals don't do it for the money. Give up the pissing routine. And why did you measure your toilet *******?
There are lots of people who mate as an occupation, they are called prostitutes.
Mating is a natural process you say, I agree with you. But that doesn't exclude it from being a profession.
And by the way I KNOW that doesnt make you a professional, but it doesnt exclude it.
I agree whole heartedly with you here, but that doesn't mean you don't try. You show people the door, and whether or not they go through it is there own damn choice, nothing else nothing more.Originally posted by LikRetsam
Sorry to burst your bubble but no matter how hard you try, you can not speed up this process of learning. It is solely dependant on the individual.
You can convince them to work harder towards their goals, but you can't do anything else.
Even though you make some bad and useless points, i must say that is one of the smartest things i've heard anyone say in quite a while. congratsA true DJ isn't just a DJ around females or people or males or whomever. A DJ is a DJ.
A teacher isn't a teacher 24/7. A doctor isnt a doctor 24/7. A Lawyer isn't a lawyer 24/7.
A DJ is a DJ 24/7.
Hilarious, I learned how to be myselfOriginally posted by Vincent
I learned who to be from such masters as pook, lorenzo, WUWD.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
This is a topic for a whole new thread...but...Originally posted by Vincent
No one is born a Don Juan, no one suddenly pops out and has the uncanny knowledge of how to get any woman he wants. This is why picking up people has NOTHING to do with instincts. If you look at the animals, its always the strongest, biggest, etc animals that are on top of the food chain.
maybe i phrased that wrong, but i'm refering to how to be a don juan.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Hilarious, I learned how to be myself
If I was Pook, I would be offended at being clumped together with WUWD and Lorenzo. Hell pook and Lorenzo disagreed over a LOT of topics. Well, at least Lorenzo disagreed with Pook.
Yes, Pook is a master. Lorenzo...No. WUWD?! AHAHAHA hell no!
The problem with you HS DJ junkies is that you have little to none first hand experience with anything. You just regurtitate what you read and gain nothing but "forum wisdom." You don't become a DJ by sitting on your ass at the computer, who wants to take a swing at how you DO become one?
Newly learned? I'm sorry but i hardly consider learning something over 2 years ago, newly learned.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
You probably think your newly learned 'secret' techniques are something special, and every other guy who doesnt hold this esoteric knowledge will always fail with women.
Humans are animals.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Since you seem to go along with the whole "survival of the fittest" routine for animals...think about all the knowledge that millions of years of evolution can produce for you.
perhaps the wording is wrong "Professional DJ" makes sense to me, but i'm not overanalyzing it like you are.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
On a side note...If its obvious to all of you how retarded my "professional urinator" arguement sounds...why isnt it obvious how retarded the "professional DJ" arguement sounds?
Actually I was talkin about WUWD.Originally posted by Vincent
I don't get what your getting to by saying people on this forum have no "first hand experience". I hardly regurgitate anything, i didn't sit here for 2 years regurgitating information. If i did i'd have a lot more posts that 500, i went out there and learned on my own.
Hmm dun know about that. Whatever you want to believe about him works. Maybe do a search for things he's written cause i know they're there, but with 2300 posts it might take a while to find them. I think he wrote one or two things on AC/DC.Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Actually I was talkin about WUWD.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.