Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juanism and the Club

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself as an okay DJ, however, when i decide to hit up a club it almost seems like mission impossible. Are these just two different worlds, or should i start evaluating my DJ skills?

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Club . . .

. . . is for securing your vehicle. It should not be used to secure your women. If you are attempting to use The Club to secure your women you have misread the instruction manual.

In fact, if you are attempting to secure your women using The Club you you are probably from some 3rd world nation which speak leettle eenglish and treat its women like dog sh!t but the good news is you will have an opportunity now or in the very near future to learn tp speak english and how to secure your vehicle using The Club and how to secure your women without using The Club from the American soldiers who are either now or will be very soon walking down your street and/or shooting you in the a** if you act this stupid again.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I love being a ****y rich a-hole . . . I mean, An American :)

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guy responding to your post above me is on crystal meth...

Anyways, I see what you mean. I just turned 19 here in Canada, and have just been able to go clubbing as is the legal age.

What You gotta know is that, clubbing has very little to do with the Dj principles. You can't talk, use any "tactics" that we learn here. It is in a way a contradiction to what we have learned because when you are there, chances are like other guys, you will be giving the women attention, not letting them chase after you...By the principles I mean.

But what Djs should have that is good for clubs is Confidence. Thats the only connection I see between clubbing and Dj skills.
Kino and confidence are the only factors in clubs that test your level of Djing.

But just remember, just cause you can pull chicks in clubs, doesn't make you a good Dj, and if you can't doesn't make you a bad one either.

I think the most important part of being a Dj is speaking to your targets, and you can hardly do that in a club on the dance floor.

I really suck at clubbing, I geuss cause I'm so new to it, theres always time for improvement.

What I have learned so far though is, if you really want to be relaxed and have fun at a club, don't go there just to pick up chicks. That will always raise the pressure for you and make you really uptight.

Go there with some friends and have some girls in your group. This way, you will have social proof on the dance floor, plus, if you don't end up picking up any girls at least you will have fun :rolleyes:

SuSHI:eek:

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
clubs are for one night stands pretty much

Yeah Don Corleon, I am in pretty much the same boat as you are. I do pretty well at school but in the club I am not that great of a dancer and the clubs are becoming less and less viable in my eyes. In my estimation, it seems that every girl I have hooked up with from a club has only been a one night stand. I wouldnt go in there with expectations that you are gonna find your long term woman in there or you will be let down. I used to think that you could get a g/f in those places but that is def. not the case. And if you do, she is likely a party girl who sucks d i c k for coke and doesnt actually care about you. If you go in there with your boys just have fun dance with some hoes and get some digits but thats all it is. Have fun man

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Professional club goer for over a decade...LOL. I use the club as my theatre especially being a dancer, most of my connections come as a result of some girl watching my dance and either commenting to her friends or coming up to me and complimenting me. Ive had to maximize my dance skills because being in my 30's, well old school friends have moved away or are married now so I'm usually travelling solo but I have learned how to 'pepper my presence' around the club so that everyone is aware or knows who I am. As a result I continue to have many interested prospects. Last week I met a very pretty young lady who complimented my clothing and so I sat to talk with her and her friends at a booth entertaining all of them new to the club I frequent. Anyway the girl who complimented me had a boyfriend of two years so I kind of played off of her showing lots of interest in her single friend. While this was going on girls were walking by our booth bending to give me a hug, a kiss on the cheek or what not. These were girls that knew me and stopped to say hello...etc. The girl that had the boyfriend started paying more interest to me, asked me to dance, couldnt keep her hands off of me and asked for my number by the end of the night.

Learn to Poeticize your Presence as Robert Greene would say when your in an enviroment like a club. I definitely, definitely recommend that every true DJ learns how to dance. It will make you that much more desirable to women when they see you can move. Every weekend, EVERY WEEKEND I get a new phone number because some girl saw me dance and either wants to learn or wants to go out dancing with me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The Club . . .

Originally posted by gentleman193
. . . is for securing your vehicle. It should not be used to secure your women. If you are attempting to use The Club to secure your women you have misread the instruction manual.

I can go along with this. I use the club a a means to market myself (when I was single). It was a means to see people and to be seen. I let people see that I was a good guy and was worth getting to know if their game was on.

Going clubbing was just a means, I never went with the intention of picking someone up but 30% of the time I did and another 20% of the time a chick picked me up. Even when I didn't make a connection, I still made sure I had a good time just getting my groove on.

Use the club just as a means to work on your social skills. Just practice with the goal of meeting new people, not necessarily to pick any one up. Have a good time, come out of your shell, get some moves under your belt, flirt your @ss off with no reason other than to get a reaction from a HB for your own amusement.

Clubbing ain't hard when you have the right goals.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can meet a lot of chicks at the Arthur Murray school of dance.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Club . . .

Spoken like a true champ. I agree with every word said here:

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I can go along with this. I use the club a a means to market myself (when I was single). It was a means to see people and to be seen. I let people see that I was a good guy and was worth getting to know if their game was on.

Going clubbing was just a means, I never went with the intention of picking someone up but 30% of the time I did and another 20% of the time a chick picked me up. Even when I didn't make a connection, I still made sure I had a good time just getting my groove on.

Use the club just as a means to work on your social skills. Just practice with the goal of meeting new people, not necessarily to pick any one up. Have a good time, come out of your shell, get some moves under your belt, flirt your @ss off with no reason other than to get a reaction from a HB for your own amusement.

Clubbing ain't hard when you have the right goals.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs can be a great place to pick up women, but the problem is all the women are expecting hundreds of men to come on to them, and their defenses are way up.

If you're having trouble in the club scene, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just have a good time and try your stuff in a place where the women aren't so aware of your intentions.