Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Fashion

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Memphis, most of the male population (16-30 years of age) down here are trying to have a "thug image" like wearing t-shirts or Sports jerseys, baggy pants, and tennis shoes, and all kinds of jewelry. All that`s cool, but the thing is none of them try to out of from the majority. Me and a friend of mine went to the same school, but our clothes were different from everyone else. We wear clothes from Struture, Banana Republic, Goldsmith, and other retail stores. Everytime we go places, the first thing many females see is our style of dressing. On casual days I would wear bootleg or carpenter jeans with Kenneth Cole boots, if its cold I would wear a turtleneck shirt (black or gray) with my Wilson leather jacket. On my best dressed day, an alfani shirt with slacks and Banana Republic boots. My friend wears vintage outfits mostly from Struture. But anyway, alot of women pay more attention to us (more than the other guys with the thug image) and want to talk and get to know us, from the sophisticated ones to the down right ghetto ones (pretty and ugly) . And lot guys (including my friends) be like "Ol pretty ass nigga". So to all you don jauns I have 3 questions.

1. What kind of clothes to do y`all mostly buy and wear when y`all go out?

2. What do y`all have on that attracts the most attention from women?

3. What are other styles of clothes from what stores do y`all also recommend?

P.S. Name the store.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 You, Hugo Boss, Banana Republic, Diesel, Error, Parasuco yada yada yada. The most important thing is how you carry yourself in your clothes. But of course, looking good never hurt anyone.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italostud,

I dunno if you're from Italy or just of Italian descent, but I must say -- those boys in Italy REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRESS. They look immaculate almost all the time. Same goes for the women. It's no wonder than Italy is the fashion capital of the world.

To all the DJs here -- dress like Italian men, and you should have no fashion problems.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I have a very clear advantage where i live i dress very well (not armani suits) just jeans and designer stuff but most of the people near me dress awful one other thing i wear my hair a bit longer than most its good cuz in England(not America) it creates a clear difference which is always good.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Structure is teh win

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a Ralph Lauren bikini with a pink g-string.