"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Don Juan Chatroom

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Lol, we wouldn't let you leave. Ronny, post what time it is and I'll try and figure it out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hey

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
stick me on the invitation list

aim: stevehben
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
it is now 9.28 pm . Normally on these summer days I stay up late anyway so whatever time should be fine
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Oh geez, you are 5 hours ahead of me and the chat doesn't start until 10 my time...so unless you want to be up at 3 am...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
tuesday at 10?! Lol, thats really late..we should change it to around 5-7....we're all in high school and some of us go out on tuesday now that it's summer vacation..

but anyway...my aim: "balla dip"
 

20P02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Dirty South, USA
holla at a playa when u see me on the skreet im in, p20ohtwo
 

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, AZ
FiftyCent020
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by dip
tuesday at 10?! Lol, thats really late..we should change it to around 5-7....we're all in high school and some of us go out on tuesday now that it's summer vacation..

but anyway...my aim: "balla dip"
Hasn't school ended for you yet? I know my school got out today (I graduated a month ago.) Tuesday's tend to be one of the "down days" and 10 PM is the time we choose. You have to take in account the people in California too.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
For those of you complaining about the 20 person limit...well, I have 57 people under my "DJ" screen name folder and the most that have ever been on at one times was 15, so I don't see a problem...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

darkmenace

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
L.A./CA/USA
hey yo, im in:

neomaytricks
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
TheMastermind702
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
add me: atrwu3
haha im just gonna add all ur sns, if u find me talkin to ya, i got ur sn off here :D :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Alright, this is a very good start. Keep the names coming guys! Any gals brave enough to join the chat?
 

baz

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well I'm new but would enjoy a chat with some fellow members...

AIM: Brett360GT
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
We tried IRC once...
on QuakeNet #djism
well it died because ppl don't use irc I see...

But hey... I've got MSN messenger,
but I think I get that AIM when there's sooo much of you guys with AIM.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top