Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bootcamp

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MY first day

I went for a run and simply said hello to a elderly man in the beginning. Thats it. Only 49 more to go. I plan to chronicle everything. So Stay tuned.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with this. I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

thrillman

Reaction score
hey mate, im about to start BC also, just started reading the W1 articles.

will probably start my own thread once I head out & start my exercises.

good luck dude

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm make sure to push your boundarys it is the only way to improve, it will be quite difficult to make the change, but if you put everything you got in it you will get there.

Keep at it.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next Post

HELLO People..... Well I started it and gotta dozed off. I didnt go out the first week and simply only got 10 his... SO I started again just this week, LAST Monday.

GOAL: 50 greets to strangers( FOCUS ON HBS)

I pretty much got it. I KNocked down 32 so far. GReeting hot women is easy. ITS just groups. They are kyrponite to me. Ima knock it down though.

I see myself getting to week 2 easy.

I also have a side mission: TO do a couple approaches a day just to stay social. I am a college student so its MANDATORY.

I noticed though I get discouraged too sometimes when people are on phones or look to busy. BUT 18 in 3-4 days is like 4-5 min a day.

I am gonna stay focused since its harder not to...:up:

( I apologize for the horrible writing I am doing. I just dont give a **** as recently but I will edit it eventually.. MAYBE.)

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the feedback. I appreciate it good or bad. JUST keep it real with me.
I wish you all fun and adventure in your pursuits as well learning experiences.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you do these do you just say Hi to someone even if they're not looking at you? Or do you wait until they look at you?

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finished Week 1: Basically.

Honestly I DO both. TWO reasons. I live out in the bay and people hardly look eye to eye, just rare cool individuals. Most people mozy about there day without even giving extended eye contact. But when people do look at me, I occasionally give a smile and a wasup or how you doing. (A smile usually for women and men varies).

STATUS: I DID 48-49 as of now. I just got one left which may or may not be true. SO I am offically done pretty much. Honestly Its gets kinda diffucult with street wasups and his since everyone is either on the move or not focused. NOW groups are like so damn scary I dont know why. I Guess its just more at stake. Since If you ger rejected its (X)times the amount of people and embarassment. I might work on smiling and saying wasup to groups to get out of that anxiety area.
All in all its pretty easy. I can remember I did about 20 chicks and maybe 25 dudes and or 4-5 old people.(IONO REALLY rough estimates)

I am advancing on week 2. I am gonna read my required reading and do the work. TO be honest its a hell of a lonely mission. But s*it its like being James Bond. Hes saves the world all the time, BY HIMSELF.

Plus I did some approaches which I will put in approach journal soon.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First day of second week.

Honestly I was scared ****less.

GOAL: APPROACH or talk to ten strangers. The conversations must last between 2-10 mins.

SO far I did 1.

I talked to some guy in line.

Casual inquiry about his choice of food.

ME: IS it any good?
Him: I recommend the enchilada burrito.
ME: that sounds good right.
I ask about last class.
Then talk about jujisito.(THE FIGHTING CLASS)
I asked if they sparred yet.
HIm: NOt yet just arm breaking stuff.
I then talk about Ong bak and recommend the movie and details.

ETC ETC ETc

It was about a 2 min-3 convo. I need about 2 more before the days over to stay on schedule. 3 today, then 2, then 3, then 2.

I only thing I dislike the fact I had the opportunity to talk to 4-5 Hbs but cracked under AA. I will conquer it.

I will try to knock down 2 more before the day wraps.(HBS preferred)..

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the finisher.

Heres the thing. I official talked to 6 males, 2 women, and the rest were small talk with others whom I forgot. So techinically in my mind I feel like I did 8 or 9. But if you add up all the convos I had with random people. I got 10-12. If you guys disagree Ill do it over maybe. I might glimpse at next week and see if its feasible or ill just do the week over to prepare myself.

First: THE females. The males Ill leave out.

First: Its hB 8

I met her on the bart system after school on thursday. The thing was I walked

past her on the way to another. MY mind said **** that. I like her. SO I turned

around instantly and walked to her seats and sat next to her. I opened with a smile.
ME:
Me: Hi whats your name.
Her: C_hot (startled look)
Me: where you? (she stops me)
Her: why?
Me:Im just making conversation.
Her: O
Me: You just got back from school?(saw backpack and bs)
Her:No Im on my way 2 school.
Me:What school you go 2 sf state?
Her: The art academy?
Me: O so you do art. So you gonna do it for the fame or fun?
Her: Just for fun.

The whole time shes like not interested. Shes polite but has no inking or questioning to who I am. I caught this on early. Shes just steady playing with her phone and IPod.

I eventually talk about what music is she is listening 2. Shes isnt at the moment just the earphones are on her ears. I figured out she likes drake. I sing best I ever had but faint and unrecongnizable.

The conversation bascially was dry and weak with too many pauses. I needed more energy and silly ness. I was too serious and linear with no energy and her low energy didnt help.
Evaluation: We could sang drake songs and talked about his videos.
I could of said Im a artist too Hold on give me a paper Ill draw you.
(take like 2 mins) and show stick figure with hair and smile. Hold up to her face and say perfect dead on match.
I could of asked well what made you be a art major like what was defining moment you decided?
ETC ETC ETC

Side lesson: Some dude ballsed up during my approach.
Switched with me and tryed. )He said: " AY I just to tell you that you are goregous." She blushed. I also said," I should of said that." (2) I think.

I noticed is he didnt stop talking.

He spoke of what he was doing and a little of his ambitions.

He got shot down but he made her laugh more.
Second: HB 9

I opened her on the bus after I talked to some guy.(AFRIKAN)

ME: what you listening to?(she has ipod on)
Her: Nothing right now.
ME: whats your name?
Her: T-bad
Me: what you get from the store?
HEr: a purse.
ME;O where you on your way to?
HEr: Home
ME: where is home at?
HEr: WEST OAKLAND
ME: where you from?
HER: SAN francisco?
Me: Ok
ME: SO you go to school?
HEr: yeah( Then she kinda shrugs me off as she puts in the headphones.)

The convo basically dies. Lesson: I dont know actually. More energy Id say and more diversity of conversation instead of interview nonsense. AS well as inquire what she did today. Tease a bit with like "I thought you were nice." OR What the hell this aint a one way convo partcipate. ( in a teasing way)

I said good bye to her and she said nice to meet you. But that aint ****.

I gotta step my game up and do more approaches and push the envelope MORE.
I figure maybe more nightgame since its more conductive for meeting people. Street and public transportation is sketchy with sketchy result.
But I need more samples and results to speak on it more confidently.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evaluation of week 2:

In essence I had over 12-15 small talk conversation with random people.

Most were focused at school setting,bus stops, and buses,or bart.

Lets just say in a public transportation atomsphere as well. The problems lies in

the fact is I did about 8 definite but I had convo with other people like 5-6 and

convo was short. Id say they ranged from 30- 60 secs. I dont want to start

over to be honest. But I know I can hardly do any street approaches let alone

get groups. They are my weaknesses. I want more results and need to make

more friends before I leave CALI for good. Itll suck but I got to go out with a

BANG. A NUCLEAR BANG.( AT LEAST AC 130 BANGS).

(Shout out to the makers of modern warfare 2).

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
REALIZATIONS: I came to several realizations and epiphanies talking to my more experienced pua turned natural.

I pretty have a tonality problem. I simply need to influx my voice to break rapport so I can get a better response from people. I usually get varying responses since my voice is not under control.

2) I learned and Im gonna have to accept the 3 second rule more as well take into mind Beautiful women are speratic. They come in short or huge burst varying throughout the day. My mind puts too much emphasis on waiting and avoiding till a oppurtune moment. The chump still lives in me and wants to break free and control 100% again. NO,NO,NO!

So I am gonna do practice on voice recommended by my friend. As well as seize the moment and approach a group or beautiful woman or girl immediately, NO thought involved just pure intent.

Side note: I was circulating the school bored to **** since all good looking females left about 12-1, mind you Im here at 3 and till 9. So I visit the cute receptionist who looks about 23, and she hits with the knowledge shes married with 2 kids and has a husband. The whole time involved from meeting her I had some magical chump fantasy we could be great on freaking everything. (same ethnic background). Its kind of a slap in the face and teaches $hit go in hard from the beginning and find out status and such so you get a idea of where it can go.(Funny thing is I know some of the naturals can probably game out of that.)

This week: I got to pick 10 women whom I want to date and approach.
(hell of a job)

The strangers was kind of a struggle but doable. SO this is just more confidence focused with more action.

I started convo with some club starter. (S-dude) and some other people. But I got to get on my grizzly. (wild bear action motive). Let the game commence.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So its the end of week. In essence I didn't finish week 3. I accomplished a feat though. I opened 3 groups including a mixed group. I got blown out technically once and maybe twice but it felt good. Plus I was high so I cared less. I talked to over 5-6 people in the college party.I met like 10. But I noticed something. I fall for bull**** and get fuxked with a bit being kind of a social noobie and too serious type. So I got to set new goals for myself.
I also learned I'm a little sexually confused. IN a sense where I look at women and I love them but I pick them apart as well. At the Same time I kinda lose intuitive and drive to talk to them.
I figure strengthing my sexual confidence and being more proactive in my love life will make me comfortable among people especially women.
New goals:

1) Meet 10 females I want to date and get rejected.
+ Be proactive without excuses.
2) Bull**** and **** with people to get positive or negative reactions. Joke and tease people as well.
+ Do the jokes and bull**** with everyone to establish a fun social part of self with a sense of humor and adventure.
3) Find a social circle or group or person and add them in. (Preferrably a insider) Take anybody who is actively social with a decent social atomsphere.+ Aim at school and neighborhood and maybe previous friends. (Only reasonable non abusive cool friends).

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to self: Get it together. Time is short. Go hard or go home. 6 possible approaches today.

- I did only two approaches. One with a nicely scent theater girl. (Hb 4) she was really nice and filled with so much pursuit. She kind of was a little too open and told almost her whole situation. (Which I didn't ask) it kinda made me go to my (associate which I dislike) who would date old ugly women and they would basically describe their whole situation and speak of overexxageration of finances which he did in response. Its off topic but the point it is weird and usually ends with someone being used. But she is a new friend.
Met a group from drama class and did some small talk.I hardly talked but did some. I got a question;

"When you meet someone you haven't met from class(classmates) do they count as strangers?"

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I am gonna be completely honest with myself. WTF am I doing. I was on third week and needed only 10 approaches and attempt the number. I was doing number closes and such before that including several attempts. It just irks on several levels. ON top of that it is MY birthday. **** I am 20. I am a 20 year old guy who could barely even **** a fat biXch which I willing to do.( if they are just plump and cute like thick with extra meat). In other words I am getting off on just looking at girls sometimes. I know kinda pathetic.

I am 20 and I want to set a new goal and I want to find out who I am. SO starting today along with the bootcamp. I am shooting for 1000 APPROACHES>. I am aiming at 10 a day (as a mark) and 20-50 during the weekend. In a logical point of view positively itll take 4 months. I got to push myself beyond measure and become a happier walking talking jolly funny person. My life is precious and yet expendable so I should balls out.

GOAL:
DO a 1000 approaches along with 10 a day (as a mark) and 20-50 on the weekend.

I will also aim at building social circles of friends at least 10 close friends and numerous acquittances before my next birthday. I should be the best I can be.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I am gonna put my new approaches.

Its been friday and sat of active approaches especially since I got a wing(s).

I opened basically about 10.

I did one number attempt. No dice. It was 25 year old persian chick 8.
Opened with (shes walking opposite direction and i walk beside her.)

I got to tell you something.(me)
(her) silent
Me) You.... are..... GOREgous.
(her) lol giggle
Me: what you doing
her: meeting a blind date
me: blind date really? through the phone or online?
her; blah i cant find him though im posed to meet him here
Me; You know what (extend arms) here i am your future love (something like that)
her; how old are you? 12
(nice one)
Me:Yeah I am

etc etc etc We banter and I figure out shes middle eastern and persian.
She comments me on my boldness but says no number. (name exchange prior)

A good relief and could be better.

I opened 9 others. i went direct and used the DO you prefer slim jeans or baggy jeans? I might have to revamp the opener a bit.

I usually used I really wanted to talk to you and thought you were hot.

Like when I opened a Norway chick, which hooked.

I rushed to catch her. Hay (tap) I thought you were cool. do you prefer slim jeans or baggy jeans? i stuttered the first speaking of the sentence at first though.

Her: why you ask me?
Me: Because I thought you were hot and I just wanted a reason to talk to you.

We then banter and such. I let her go eventually.

I am gonna say now I am going for 9 number attempts tomorrow. Point blank wing or no wing. Matter of fact I am shooting for 13 approaches. So far I did 6 approaches in one day. But it was kinda of a up hill battle.
But hell it is fun.

So far 10- 100 approaches. I end up with 90 left.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a matter of fact. I will from this point on try to be more neat with my field reports as well as my overall life.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is how the story goes. I basically attempted to open 7 sets and some. I basically got blown out about 3 groups. It was exhilarating. I felt happy and sad but it was balanced.

The best and worst blow out. Six PPL group (The reggie spin)

I spin out of my group to meet this chick. I spin kinda funny in a 180 and too ahead and early. I go direct and kinda lean in. Mind you this was day game. I was facing her directly face and face which made it more confrontational.
She pulls back and looks disgusted. I basically say something which I forgot. The chick in the group tryed to throw me back in the group with.

Her: You dont see him talking to you.
My target: No response. (She simply keeps walking.)

I will post the other to keep me focused later.

_GOOD DAY_