Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bootcamp Summer 2006-Bearfan-

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little background info

Hey guys, I love the site and have been reading it for about a month now. I am a frequent poster at bodybuilding on Sauceheads post and TheExperiments(both great reads) and I have gotten great info but I really have failed to do what I want to do. And that is approach as many girls as I can that I consider up to my stats. I am not ugly, My few girlfriends that I have had have been hot as hell, But I would lose them within a month because of my AFC'NESS. Im going to be a senior in highschool and want to come back to shcool a complete pimp.

I've been making slow progress but I want to get it faster. I'm still iffy on approaching and I have yet to get head or have sex(and when I did tell girls this. There faces never failed to amaze me). I've been called a player, ****y, "a person who has a auara of someone who has sex alot", some other things. And I realized that yeah its nice to here that, but I wasnt a player, I wasnt meeting alot of girls, and I wasnt attracting them somehow I was messing up. And I tend to fix that.

I came across the Bootcamp and decided to go through with it. I want to better myself and I hope that some of you guys will join me or atleast help me with my progress and keep me going.

Tonight is the fair in town, and for the first week it says to say Hi to 50 strangers. I will have no problem with that as Im a outgoing person. I also plan to approach a girl or 2 tonight if I can. But within a week I will have said HI to 50 girls.

I'll be a frequent poster on here with my stats so if you guys want to read or start with me, your more than welcome too.

later

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair pretty much got rained out. Still saw American English(beatles tribute band) saw a few familar faces and saw a few new ones. Said HI to like 1 person, tomorrow will be better. Much more people my age and it wont rain. So tomorrow will be a much better report

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
7/28/06

Going to fair again, earlier at the chicago bears training camp, said hi to about 4 people. A couple good looking girls I wanted to approach but I dont know many girls that go alone to bears camp without being dragged by either a parent or boyfriend/husband. OH well, im going tomorrow.

2 parties going on tonight, one is a toga/turtle party(have to bring 2 girls) and the other is this girls party out in a town over. Her house is HUGE and her parties have always been fun. Who knows what is in store for me tonight.

later

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Said Hi to like 5-6 people tonight

alright guys, tonight was good. I made more progress. I just want to say that if you relaly are in a slump like I was, its really good to go to parties where you dont know everyone. And its a HUGE benefit for oneitis when you get a girls number you just met. Now on to tonight..

Started off slow, went to the fair. LAME, saw a hb8 from a few months back and I go "what is this? No hugs?". They start giggling and go "OH bearfan you def get a hug". I just laughed, ah who cares bout those girls. I had more important things to do. We left the fair, to many young ppl. i call this girl from a few towns over and she was having a party. She invited me over so me and my 2 buddies go over.

I go in, notice I know mostly everyone. Thers about 30-40 ppl maybe less. Anywys, Im talking to some people and notice these 2 girls sitting in a area by themselves. I said "hell yes" to myself and went in. Started talking to the ugly one first then started talking to the hot one(a solid 8). To be honest her names weird and I dont feel like diggin in my phone for it so we'll call her ash. Anyways, we hit it off well and Im teasing them about guessing my real name and ****. And I tease her about her name and just had a good convo with her and her friend. It flowed really good. And well may I add I added Kino, and DAMN I know what I've been doing wrong, and she responded so well with it. Like holding my hand while talking, me putting my arm around her waist, being really close to her, **** like that.

But who the hell said I had to talk to her all night? I talked to a few other girls and left ash and her friend to talk to some other people. Of course before she left she came up to me and gave me a hug I tell her we should hang out sometime and she tellls me she will be over at the girls parties more often, I tell her to give me her number. She puts her number in and gives me a big hug and starts giggling and giving me some heavy ec. Success. my buddy comes up and goes "DUDE HELL YEA PLAYA" LOL.

very good night, I have a hang out tomorrow with Ashley(hb7). She owes me a massage and ice cream, this HB7.7(taylor) who was also at the party tonight wants to hang out soon. I made plans for monday, Hillary(hb7) said she wants to hang out when she gets home from florida, this cute girl named mary. I told her we should hang out soon and she goes "your always busy, i want to chill". So I got like what? 4-5 girls to hang out with this week.

yes, it feels REALLY good to have more girls than one. I'm pretty proud of myself.

Mary wants me

: but im sure we could find something..
4308: i got some ideas..

------

I want to end this post with a little quote I found from Andrew W.K, his song "she is beautiful".

I was in Los Angeles and I went to this party where there were a lot of people. There was one girl that I saw who made me stop talking and walking. All I could do was look at her. She was small and round and sweet like a baby peach blossom, and she looked proud and solid. But I was too afraid to talk to her or say anything to her. It made me angry later and I wrote those words to try to make me do better next time. I Ain't Got Nothing To Loose, Going To Throw It Away And Talk To You - in life, all you have to lose is the chance to live more - throw away all my fears and doubts and pride and worries and take a risk."

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight rocked, 2 numbers. Hung out with ashley, she really irritated me cause she brought a friend and was trying to poke fun at me with her friend. THey got mad cause I left them to talk to other people htroughout the party, so they left without telling me and ashley called saying there leaving. I said ok then, blah blah. She tried yelling at me and I said "well Ill just talk to you later then". And hung up. I wasnt putting up with her, yeah she might want my ****. But its not worth it I cant get her alone without her damn friend, she tried telling me "yeah were mad at you". I asked why, she said cause I was ditrching them. I said no, Im having fun here and you guys left on your own.

Got this 16 year olds number who I talk to, huge slut but def very doable. She was telling me how shes a moaner or something and I go "prove it" with a serious face and she goes "ok then". And smiled, so thats in the bag. SHe told me she wants to hang out soon. Will call her for a def lay, which I def need lol.

My buddy told me hillary(7) talks about me all the time and said "if bearfan came onto me, all bets are off. I would hook up with him in a heartbeat". So thats also in the bag lol. Went to the mall and talked to this really hot girl working at AF, I asked her opinion on a necklace and she gave me some hardcore ec after I finished my senstec. There was a 5 second stare down with her, I just smiled and she smiled. I then talked to her about schools and gave her a hardtime bout that, she seemed intrsted. Then I blew it when I found out she graduated 3 years ago and I told her I was out of highschool too, then said I still was later in the convo. Andy H was with me and couldnt believe I was talking to her, hes like "damn dude you've been talking to alot of hot girls lately". Andy V didnt believe anyone when they were saying Ive beent alking to more hot girls. He doesnt think I have ANY game. I'll be catching up to him soon.

So things are looking good, next step is to actually set up times to hang out with these girls. Fixed things with ashley, told her next time she ditches me were not talking nemore. She pretty much hinted that she wants just me and her to hang out. So things are looking good, my confidence is continuing to rise big time

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. I'd give you rep for every post but it won't allow me to. I'll be following this journal. And by bear fan do you mean Chicago?

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man. Yes I am from the chicago suburbs.

just remembered, I got 3 numbers yesterday. That hot girl kelly, from earlier in the summer whos friends with my buddies gf. Yea she was talking to this kid yesterday on the phoen and she goes "oh yeah I know bearfan". so I tell him to give me the phone and I ask her why the hell havent we hung out all summer. And she goes "well you havent called me". I said I dont have ur number and she said well you should get it then. I got her number. Def gonna call her sometime.

im resting tonight, I might go out. Not sure yet.

I dont know who to call to hang out tomarrow, I think I'm suppose to hang out with Taylor. I'll call her tomarrow to make plans, Im sure that will go well. I dont knonw about the other girls, I dont know what to do with them. Highschool girls arent really intrested in taking walks around the park and getting lunch. Any ideas?

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't do any heys, Never been a major problem to me. But I will continue tomorrow, I have alot more to do. BUt I'll get it done.

Went to a party tonight, slow moving and akward. Even I couldnt get it going, which isnt good lol. THere was this hot girl who I got some heavy ec and a sexy hi from during the schoool year, she was there. But I didnt talk to her, my buddy tried setting me up with her which really messed up my game. Now she knew and I felt akward and forced. One of the girls said me or my buddy should get in the pool, but I didnt. Didnt talk to her at all.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll see her again. Calling some girls tomarrow to make plans for tomorrow night. Dont know what to do though..

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 2 girls for tomorrow. Hillary, a solid 7 who has liked me all year has agreed to hang out tomorrow afternoon. I called her and said we should hang out tomorrow. She sounded more shocked than anything because I never put the moves on the girl. She does want me though, she told this kid that "if bearfan ever put the moves on me, All bets are off.. I would hook up with him". She kept on saying "are you serious? Do you really want to hang out?". Yes lol. I will hook up with her I think. I dont know what to do tomarrow though.

Taylor a solid 7.5(killer body, not a bad face) came to my buddies little shindig, I made plans with her a few days ago to hang out tonight. When she got there, I was gone with this other girla nd came back and it seemed like she was jealous she goes " SO YOUR HANGING OUT WITH KATIE". Blah blah. I just lauhged and said "oh were just "friends" " hahahahha. confused her. We touched eachother a good amount, and I toldher my buddy is having a few people over swimming tomorrow night, and I told her to go. She goes "yea I'll go. But knowing you you'll call at like 10 30 again." I go "Na, Ill call at 10 this time" and we laughed. So thats on, but thers a big party going down tomarrow night so I'll probably just go there then my buddies and bring her with to both.

I'll call up this slutty girl who wants to hang out soon. No doubt a easy lay, I still have to call that Ash girl. She was hot but since she doesnt know any of my friends. I dont know where to bring her.?

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
taylors def into me, we made out tonight. ONly for like a second then she goes "your bad, your hookin up with blah blah". I just laughed and we continued walking, she wanted to hold my hand, I was stalling again, thinking about what the other ppl in front of us were thikning. I'll fix that, Will be hooking up with her more often.

Tomorrow, suppose to hang out with cute mexican girl.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to ashley, she wants to know why she wants just me and her to hang out, and why i dont ask her ugly friend .and what makes her different. She is def into me. All I told her is that she seemed cool and I would like to get to know her better. That's it, made plans with her for saturday. I go "nothing surprises me with you nemore". She Goes "oh we'll see about that". Shes in the bag lol.

Didnt call cute mexicna, not really intrested. Will call taylor tomorrow for her to come over swimming, then call up ash. Probably forgot who I was, but I dont care. lol. Its worth a shot, I've been meaning to get more numbers so I'll try and find a party or something to go to tomorrow.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Parents are going to chicago tonight, plan on inviting a girl over for about 45 min to a hour. If I dont get any I will tell her I have other things to do and she'll leave. Then I'll call the other girls, etc etc lol.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 2 more numbers tonight at that Taylor girls party. One girl was about a 6-6.5. She just seemed really cool and we had a lot in common so she will be a cool friend. Another was this 7.8(megan) who I've been seeing a lot with Taylor lately. I got her number and yeah shes a attention *****. But I downplayed my intrest in her and she seemed more responsive to it. She tells me that me taylor her and my 2 buddies need to hang out again soon. I told her me and her can hang out soon, she said "i doubt you'll call me". I'm def gonna call her for a one on one thing. But now to the crappy part of the night.

Taylor is definetly into me, no doubt about that. She asked my buddy "now is bearfan playing hard to get". No I wasnt, I was more interested in her friends and she blew up. Completely ignored me and shiot the rest of the night. Had 2 of her friends call me a as shole. Both were hot and both I was trying to set something up with. So I was ****blocked by her ass, completely pissed me off. I nearly flipped tonight, I got so ticked really easy. One friend of Taylors I was talking to said I was a complete as shole. I laughed it off and told her I wasnt. This girl was a 7.5(monica), I tried number closing her tonight. I go "well we didnt talk to much tonight". She goes "next time maybe we will...". I go "well maybe then..." BOOM taylor comes up and starts blabbering on how she thinks I'm pissed at her and why I was ignoring her all night. I told her I wasnt and walked away.

I was flirting with megan earlier in the night, she was sitting on my lap and shiot. Yeah she was doing it to other guys but again. I downplayed my intrest and she seemed more responsive to it(thanks to this thread). So later on she comes up and tells me to go talk to taylor cause shes all mad cause she thinks me and her were flirting. I laugh and said me and taylor are friends, and me and her(megan) are friends. She seemd a little confused by that, whatever. I don't care what these girls think.

So Taylor comes up while i'm talking to that really cool 6.5 and goes "so you met bearfan, the complete *******". I go "how am I a a sshole?". She goes "well you flirt with my best friend." And blabbered on about that. I have no regret or remorse. Me and Taylor are nothing, I made out and she likes to hold my hand and try to hook up with me. Let's face it, I'm not that interested. So I'm mad I did'nt get that monica girls number, she had a high ***** shiled tonight. I'm sure some of it had something to do with Taylor saying ****. Hell megan said that me and monica should try something "shes a attractive girl, your a attractive guy". I just laughed and said "i know".

I'm just mad, I dont want a relationship. Where does it say that I have to be with Taylor all night and not flirt or work my game on other girls? Completely ridiculous. I walked away thinking I can get with megan, man girls are shallow damn. It's her best friend and shes flirting with me? I don't care. Not my friend. Learning slowly but surely girls sure are shallow and backstabbers. Damn.

This and my old friend coming over when I'm not home talking to my parents about how me and him have grown apart. I do like him, hes a great friend, but hes very critical and doesnt like the party scene. I've been hanging out with my good buddy chris, whos my wing. And have been having a ball, so I'm dealing with leaving those negative friends behind because I felt that they were keeping me from going out and doing what I wanted to do. I felt I was grounded with them and not living up to my potential.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
yesss. thank you my man

In other news, WOrking as a bus boy now at a job. 2 hostesses have shown intrest, 2 waitresses, one gives me ec and like tickles me LOL. Shes hot, Blonde, Blue eyed, tight ass. Don't know how to work it considering shes def out of college and I'm gonna be a sr in highschool LOL.

one hostesses is a solid 8, ALWAYS give me EC. Like whenever I walked by she would stop what she was doing just to give me ec. She would smile and say Hi, I just went up and talked to her yesterday. Got her name and ****, Hopefully she's working tomorrow. Problem is, I heard shes a cokehead slut. But then again, You know how rumors are.

This taylor girl(7.5-8) wants me bad. Long story but I'll explain later.

I talk to ppl every day at work now so no point in the first week or 2 of that bootcamp

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent amount has happened lately.

Made out with hillary yesterday. She asked me to go to a dance this year at my school LOL. I sorta laughed and said maybe. Before she said anymore I just made out iwth her. She goes "ok get out now, You won your bet". I laughed and said the bet wasnt about her, it was about one of these geeky kids getting laid. I'll clal her up again for a lil hook up action.

Taylor is really into me, bad. Everyone thought I was crazy for not hookin up with her, I agreed and finally decided to go in for it. People we're trying to make us get together which was really uncomfortable to me. Before she left I tried to go in for a kiss after she decided to hug me forever. LOL. She starts coming in then goes "So you think it's ok to flirt with my best friend. Then try to make out with me?" "Fuk you". LOL. I told her I was not flirting w/her best friend and yada yada.

Truth is, her friends hotter. And yeah the girl was drunk, but she was sittin on my lap by the car and she was grinding on my slowly. And I was'nt going to tell her to stop, I was really tempted to hook up w/her. here she is, best firend she is Telling me how Taylor likes but she kept on getting really close to me and trying to hook up. What a best friend. HA

I later found Taylor and we kissed and made out for a sec. lol

So I'm going to work on Hillary, Taylor, and Megan. Only problem is megan and Taylor are best friends, So this might be a little tricky.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made out with Taylor again Tonight. I started kissing her neck and she started laughing and told me to get out of the car, jokingly. Don't know waht that was about lol.

Hillary is creeping me out, She has admitted to people she has chased me for 4 years and she belives I'm starting to "come around". Please. I made out iwth her once and she thinks I like her or some bull****. I'm thinking bout nexting her just based off the problems she will bring me. She's freaking out cause she heard I went minature golfing with these girls and my buddy. My buddy told some kid(huge afc, little *****) that he's going to deal with the ugly girl and is going cause I want to hook up with the hot one. Which is true but why would you tell a girl that?

anyways, she is definetley being Nexted. Nothing but a headache.

I want also work on Taylor's friend Megan, I bet I can pull that off if I'm alone with her. Need to get more numbers, I thought I had more girls but words traveling fast that me and my buddy are hanging out with different groups of girls and alot of girls are accusing us of putting bets with eachother and ****. I also have that hostess I need to get with, shes hot, I know I can lure her in the back for a "break" and work something from there.