Don Juan Boot Camp. Week #4

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is week #4. I really don't have much to say. The only person in this boot camp is me so... :D

Anyways. Whoever reads this is more that welcome to post their opinions.

Peace out.

Papi Jack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Exercises

Exercise description

All right guys, now the fun really begins!

We've worked on approaching girls, and initiating a conversation with them. Now it's time to put our skills to the test, and start reaping the rewards of our labours.

For this week's lesson, your mission is to go out, approach girls, and close for their phone number. However, instead of our focus being getting a certain number of phone numbers, our goal is to actually get a certain number of rejections. The reason is pretty simple... at this point, we are working on killing off our fear in asking a girl for her number.

So, for this week, we are to go out, approach girls, and go for a phone number close. We are to do this until we have been rejected a total of ten times. Believe me, the first one or two rejections might be a bit tough, but after that, it'll get easier and easier... not to mention more and more fun.

Shortly after Walden reviewed my book he sent me the following suggestion:

”I'd really emphasise the value of working through those 10 rejections. When I did it I was happy with 10 closes. I just did 10 rejections today in fact and it was huge! It does wonders for the consistency of your DJing which is a real challenge. The main reason I've been so inconsistent is I'll buy excuses from myself not to approach, whereas when you're going for rejections, you can't make those excuses.”

Special exercise notes

1. Be in a playful mood when asking for her number. Don't be shy, don't be nervous. I know this sounds easier said than done, and yes, the first couple of times you probably will be shy and nervous. Heck, you'll probably be shivering, sweating, and shivering. Don't let that get to you, after a couple of number closes, you'll feel 1,000% more confident!

2. Try different closes. Experiment with different ways to get the phone numbers. You may want to try to ask her for her phone number on the pretext that the two of you can do whatever you were discussing, you can simply tell her "I have to get going, but give me your phone number, and I'll call you later," etc. The reading material above gets into detail on how to ask for the phone number... have fun with it!

3. Practice overcoming objections. Think about it, attractive women get approached all the time. In order for them to have a life at all, they develop automatic objections that they deliver to guys who ask them out. Don't let those objections get to you. In fact, as long as a girl isn't rude or even worse, apathetic, I'll try to overcome at least a few levels of objections in order to get her to give me her number.

For example, if she tells me "I have a boyfriend," I'll tell her "That's great, but I'm asking for your number, not his" or "Wow, that's wonderful.... when's the wedding?" She'll usually laugh and say that they're not planning on getting married yet. To which I reply, "Well, then it can't be THAT serious. Give me your phone number, and we'll have fun."

The point is, whatever objection she throws at you, see if you can overcome it. Believe me, it's a fantastic high when you get a girl throwing objections at you, and you slip and slide through each one! For me, at least, as long as she's smiling and enjoying the conversation, I love overcoming objections. Some girls do this to test guys, and see how you handle the situation... so come out of it on top!

4. Don't wait until the last day or two to go for your ten rejections... there's just not enough time. Instead, you might want to pace yourself, and make it a goal to go for two rejections per day until you reach your goal of ten.

Well DJs, let's go out and get rejected!!

At the end of, or throughout, the week, keep us posted on how many phone numbers you've acquired in the process of collecting your ten rejections. Also, let's share some good laughs with each other, and tell us about the worst rejection you get. Trust me, there's no better way to get over a rejection than by laughing about it with others who can empathize with your experience.

All right DJs, let's rock!

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't finish week three. Maybe I'll start it up later again. I'm glad to see you still pushing along, good luck.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to B&N last night and i couldn't get any rejections... i didn't have a chance. There were no good looking women.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares whether they good looking or not? The aim is to get the number then rejected. No matter what the girl looks like.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
It DOES matter, because the numbers you get while you're trying to get rejections are the numbers you're gonna use for the exercices of week 5 :D

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh okay, well in my bootcamp I dont get to week5 of my bootcamp, i stop at week4. But you ever heard the saying "Take what you can get." Start small(ug) then go big (Hb).

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to disagree men... you start at the top and then work your way down so you always get the best girl you could get.

How is that your BC has only 4 weeks?

Here my recap for today:

1st intent: Pretty girl in Victoria Secrets. I asked for another girl who works there but she didn't know because it was he second day. We talk for a while. I asked her phone and she said she'll write it for me but a customer came and she had to take care of her. I instead of waiting for her i told her i'd come back later. I walked around the mall and about 45 mins later came back and the digits.

2nd intent: A girl in Macy's was looking at some clothes and i just came and told her that i had to go but i'd like to have her phone. She said no and just walked away... what a *****! . 1st rejection.

Later i was in a shoe store and she came in and i said
Me: Hi miss simpathy!
Her: Are you following me? It is not funny (still being a *****)
Me: No, i've been here for a while. Are YOU following me?
Her: Whatever!
Me: (while walking away) Don't be so nice... people might actually believe it.

It's so much fun bust women's balls!

3rd intent: Pretty girl in B&N. We talked for a while, we were in the Physics aisle (my favorite subjet). I got her phone but she is 17 so i don't think i will call her.

So far 3 intents. 1 rejection.

This shlt is fun!!!

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My GOAL was already decided on to be the 17 March. If you want to know my goal PM me. And I started the bootcamp 4 weeks from the 17th March so its a 4 week camp not 8. I can do whatever I like aslong as Im satisfied.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to cointinue with the BC, but i'm not going to post here anymore.

If for any reason someone is interested to know how is going. Send me a PM.

C y'all

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not bro?

I enjoyed reading your improvement as im in boot camp now also...

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
Why not bro?

I enjoyed reading your improvement as im in boot camp now also...
Alright... i'm glad i can be of some help. I'll keep posting :D.

This happend last tuesday.

I went to the mall around 8 (it closes at 9). I walked around for a while until i found a girl to approach.

I went into this card store where there was a cute blond (23). I started to talk to her and couple of minutes later her coworker came in. Younger girl (18). I start to talk with both. During the convo the blond metioned something about her boyfriend so slowly i steered the convo towards the young girl but still talking to both.

We talked for around 20 mins, they were actually pretty cool people. Before i left i pulled out my pen and a piece of paper and said "i need your numbers".

The blonde said "i don't know if my boyfrined is going to like this" so i said, "that's ok, i got plenty of friends. I can hook him up ;)"

The young girl was looking at me like "did you ask for my phone too?"

I told them "I need BOTH of your numbers".

Even though i have no intentions to call the blond to go out, she was pretty cool to have as a friend. Maybe i'll invite her to one of my gigs. The young one... i don't know, i haven't had good experiences with younger women.

So i got 2 digits. But no rejections :(

Earlier that day at school i approached a girl in the computer lab and i got rejected (she had boyfriend). Actually, she was very nice and polite about it so i didn't try to overcome the objections.

Yesterday, again in the computer lab i saw this girl and came and introduced myself. She was a real bltch and half way into the convo i realize this was the bltch i approached a week ago (check earlier posts). I recognize her because of her attitude.

I got rejected 2 times by the same girl... does it count? I didn't know she was the same so i'll count it.

Today i had a little gig at the university center. There were 2 cute girls and after talk with them for a while i asked for her numbers. one of them gave it to me but one kind of sneak out of the table before i could get hers. Ok, i was about to count that as my 4th rejection but before i went home a friend of mine (who is her teacher) told me that she (girl) wanted her (teacher) to give me her number.

So so far this is my count

Intents: 9
Rejections: 3
Phones: 6

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HA! you tried to pick up the same girl twice? i wonder what she was thinking.

Your having a great success rate with the numbers/rejections, great work.
If your really desperate for just rejections, maybe just walk up to a random girl and say "can i have your number?" you probably wont get it.

Nice work, i dont even think anybody got up to week 5 yet.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... it was the same girl, but i don't think she knew it was me. Maybe she realized it later... i don't know. :D

She might think i'm stalking her :D

I don't give a fvck!

terrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up man, just wanned to congratulate you you've come a long way. hey man keep supporting my thread man. You know some people there try hard to reframe my words as something else, but that's just 3 people there, the rest are always cool.

Yea f that what she thinks if not of my concern. WHO CARES WHAT SHE THINKS (Words of David X)

Take care man, and keep supporting my thread, latino power man!

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my 5th rejection!

Last night at a club. I hit on a bunch of girls but i was too drunk to function right. I talked with this girl for good 5 mins. Fun convo. She is studying psycology so i told her to analyze me. Every time she made a mistake i'd brake her balls about it.

The went to the restroom and i went to dance with other girl. Later I came back to talk to her and close for the number and she was acting different, she said she had a boyfriend which was a lie beacase her roommate told me earlier. I guess she got mad for me hitting other girls... i don't know... so that was my 5th rejection.