"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don Juan book I found on Amazon

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Actually that book has nothing to do with DJing. I have read it and I LOVE Castaneda's books, they are all about Ancient Toltec knowledge, sorcery, tripping your balls off on peyote, etc etc.

fascinating read and one of my favorite books...but it won't get you laid!
 

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
absolutely nothing to do with dj'ing.

I read it. IT's about getting high.
 

ds28

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
You've confused Don Juan de Marco with Don Juan Indian Soothsayer. Completely different people.
 
Top