Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan bible has flaws?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
There is some pretty good stuff in the DJ Bible but some should be taken with a grain of salt.
For example its discussed to kill the desperation:

-always giving the women attention.
-calling all the time (and calling immediately once getting the number, immediately returning a call, etc.)
-taking every opportunity to talk to them (and telling everything about yourself)
-always available.
-NEVER willing to walk away (NEVER willing to disagree, ALWAYS supplicating).
-etc.

Always giving the woman attention. A flawed argument. I beg to differ on too much attention. I have experienced and witnessed firsthand that not showing enough attention will make a girl walk out of a relationship or date. I lost two girlfriends because I didn't show them enough attention. I eventually got one of them back and I showed her lots of attention and she fulfilled my dreams. Not showing attention to a girl back in the day before the internet may have worked, but nowadays with Tinder, POF, and Match.com and countless places to meet people --- if you re not showing a chick attention --- poof she is gone in a heartbeat.

Calling all the time. Another flawed argument. Calling and being mysterious is one thing but if she suspects for a moment you are a player -- you are done. Most women hate players. Her definition of a player is someone missing in action or disappearing----which means you are chasing other girls in her mind. Been there, done that. All girls I have dated disliked when I didn't call them enough that eventually they broke things off with me and moved onto someone who cared about them and called a lot.

Taking every opportunity to talk to them (and telling everything about yourself) - THIS WORKS. I give credit to this one. Never talk about yourself. Always keep it about them. Good one.

Always available - This works.. Cant be too available which makes you a challenge.

NEVER willing to walk away - GOOD ONE. You must always walk away and not put up with BS or if your boundaries are being crossed. Tried it and tested it every time without fail.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always giving the woman attention. A flawed argument. I beg to differ on too much attention. I have experienced and witnessed firsthand that not showing enough attention will make a girl walk out of a relationship or date. I lost two girlfriends because I didn't show them enough attention. I eventually got one of them back and I showed her lots of attention and she fulfilled my dreams. Not showing attention to a girl back in the day before the internet may have worked, but nowadays with Tinder, POF, and Match.com and countless places to meet people --- if you re not showing a chick attention --- poof she is gone in a heartbeat.
This is entirely dependent on where their interest sits. You have to give them more attention in the beginning to avoid having their interest drop too low. Once you've got their interest secured, you can pull back. I text my GF every couple of days or so and we see each other twice a week. Once you're stuck on her mind, you have to let her have quality time with her imagination and fantasies.

if she suspects for a moment you are a player -- you are done. Most women hate players.
That's what they say. The word "player" has a negative social stigma attached to it, but it also has women wondering what other women find so fascinating about him. Then he gets stuck on her mind and her interest goes up because she's spending quality time with her imagination and fantasies again.

There is a fine line between love and hate. As long as he's not spending all his time on the 'hate' side of things, she's going to be interested. Women are influenced by fluctuating emotion, not by words and social stigma.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Jack for real? Do the opposite and it works? I think he is a troll or a dimwit.....Rock on Jack...Do your own thing you don't need this site.....

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Jack neither -- just from experience. Re-read my post again. I said "some" not all.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack, notice the words "always" and "all the time" in the djb. The point is that you shouldn't do those things in excess; not that you shouldn't do them at all.

Everything in moderation - anything taken to the extreme becomes absurd.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible is just a collection of messages and opinions from various people. Any work written by humans is going to be flawed, especially when it is advice in an area that is largely subjective, rather than scientific. And especially when it aims to put up a set of rules that you should live your life by - I always get very skeptical in those cases. So yeah, there may be a lot of good information in there, but ultimately it's just a set of opinions.

There's a saying around here: Take what is useful to you and forget the rest.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Sure it can vary from woman to woman. You have to find a balance appropriate to you. Also you can depend on the woman and her experiences in life how she's going to react to your behavior.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
zekko very true. I like to challenge arguments, opinions, and experiences. Don Juan is a collection of opinions and experiences which are interesting.
I noticed the primary indicator to attract women is self-esteem. Your self esteem will make you love yourself a lot more --which means you dress nicer, say no a lot more, get a better job, eat better food and have standards. If guys focused on self esteem they wouldn't need any don juan rules.
Self esteem is being in the driver seat, gaining the upper hand, and loving yourself. Not giving a rats behind about the outcome of a date or relationship. Not caring about what you say to a woman or if you offend her. Not caring if you dig ditches for a living.
When you are happy and smile - the world smiles back and everyone flocks to you because high self esteem is contagious.

My favorite animal is the honey badger because it has high self esteem and is fearless. I'm sure if it was human it could care less about rejection, kissing, and f*cking too. When it wants something, it just has the balls to get it. You can learn a lot from that animal.

Last edited: