“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Juan Basics

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Guy's - I remember I used to be the exact same way as you - yet today I was able to pull 5 numbers, have two girls say they want to sleep w/ me and one say that she loves me. I'm an average looking guy and i'm an average class.
You say "that's not possible" - that any hot girl only goes for guys with money and looks. Right?

WRONG!!!

You don't know how wrong that is.

Girls / Ladies/ Women - want men, not boys , not puppies they have to take care of. There are sooo few real MEN left in the world that to come across one is gold. What do I mean by being a man??

First of all - women are not the center of your life - they are a nice addition to it. But they are in NO MEANS necessary. Once you get in this state of mind - where you put yourself and your hobbies before the woman then you'll find yourself getting more numbers than ever.

Second - SELF RESPECT!!! If a woman doesn't respect you - then you have NO CHANCE! You have to be happy with yourself and respect yourself. NEVER EVER lower your standards - I DON"T care how high they are. NEVER LOWER THEM! Do not break your morals.
Would you let a guy badmouth you?? NO! So why are girls any different - do not take their bull**** just b/c they have tits.
And NEVER be a door mat - never let people walk over you.

third - Confidence. Like I said - women don't want a guy that is a puppy. Women are sexual beings too - guy's toughen up. Don't be afraid to look. Don't turn away when she catches you. Call her over to you and NEVER be afraid to talk to a women. Just like everything else in life - it takes practice.
The more you do it - the better you'll get , the easier it will be to get numbers.
Do not be afraid to touch. You're a sexual being - show it. When opening a door for a woman, put your hand on the small of her back and lead her though. Get the idea? Hold her hand, I know this may seem like a big step. But it really isn't.

I'll come back later w/ more info.

rule of thumb --
NEVER TAKE ADVICE ABOUT WOMEN FROM A WOMEN!

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top