DOn JAUn Boot Camp Week #2 Start a Conversation W/ 10 total strangers

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to all you guys who made it past week #1. When you past week #1 it means that you are a dedicated person who is willing to take control of his or her life. Remember We are finishers, not quitters. You are not finished when you lose, You are finished when you quit.

This Weeks goal is Talk to TEN STRANGERS However this week will be easier. You can talk to any person who you choose to young or old but we have to break you in order to make you. REMEMBER I SHALL NOT LET FEAR MAKE MY CHOICES.

Tips
1. If you are shy talk to an ugly person (not on you could barely stare at without laughing lol) and ask them an opinion on the background. and importantly try to ask them something about themselves. poeple love to talk about themselves. lol
Do you think i shuold buy ___? Have you ever ____ (done somwething with it) If they are interested then they will talk about themselves if not they will give you a short respose then go about their own bussines.
2. Read this it is mandotory http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html
3. Read the Week #2 post in the DJ BC Book

DON JUAN OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS PIMP ALL OVER THE WORLD THE WOMEN AND THE FANCY CARS OHH YEAH

Psot of you guys completed week #1 If you don't want to continuae the Boot CAmp I hope you take care your women problems in another way.

Ken88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so a few hours ago my friend and I are in a book store looking around when these 3 hot girls walk in and sit down in the middle of the next isle and start lookign at books. My friend and I were trying to think of something good to say but about 10 min went by and then they left. After they left of course we came up with a ton of good ideas lol. They were in the isle of sex books. we should have jsut been like "damn why you girls hogging all the sex books" B ut it sucks cause we didnt know they were in that isle till they had left. This is harder than it sounded at first. But I must press on!

Ken88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also wouldnt it be easier to just continue on the same thread, or is there some advantage to make a new one for week 2?

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
its more organized