"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Don’t do at the bar what this guy did

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Firstly I walked past this ‘couple’, golding hands. Fvck that. Ew. But whatever, I had no clue they were going to the same bar I was going. Difference is I got a headake after yesterday they are having a first date Monday at noon. The choice of sit this guy had, her facing away from majority of bar, but they sat at a window. It’s always more compfortable to sit in the corner near a wall, or in this particular bar in a corner next to a television, that way you don’t have eyes on you. Whatever, for a moment I thought he had it. Untill he ordered some big ass plates of food for both of them. It’s no longer a bar date, it’s a restaurant date, girl is out for launch and some beer. I can’t imagine this sh1t escalating into something else. Plus serious talk. Ideally it should be in the evening, snacks no food, drinks and food back at your or her place if everything alright.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
It"s ok to chill at a table if you got some drinks but I wouldn't sit there all night. Got to move around, talk to friends, talk to strangers, show how you interact with people.. but always be 100% attentive as to how she feeling, is she bored? a lil nervous? is she paying attention? is she trying to have a good time for you? is she putting in any effort?

Hard to gather any information when you are both munching away on some chickenwings.

Late night diners are a staple of my game nights out so never waste a good time to eat together, that should be done after you guys have had some fun, then you get some food, not the other way around.

But in all honesty if that chick was really into him none of it matters.
 
Top