"Don´t fall in love with me"

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it is so important to make the realization if it is your EGO being stroked/inlflated or is it being deflated/dmaged?

The EGO is not the thing that should be guiding you and making your decisions for you.

If you can, develop the habit of deciding if an action needs to be taken.

Sometimes...NO Action needs to be taken.

Sometimes the ONLY action needed is an internal one, inside of ourselves.
And sometimes, we need to assert ourselves to people and situations in order to uphold OUR VALUES.

This is done with OBSERVING EGO

The Ego is a dangerous thing...

Avoid EGO Protection action.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Doc love says that when you´re dumped, your interest level doubles right after it dies completely. Even if you take her back, you feel strange because it was not out of love, it was the ego.

Then the question remains, how can we work our egos and not be blinded by it???? Most girls accuse me of "being afraid of getting involved" because I´m normally aloof and don´t show so much my feelings.

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, she is not the problem - you are! You have a weak mental masculine mind - and will pay the consequences!

"Her saying, "Do not fall in love with me" means, "I am not worthy!"

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You have a weak mental masculine mind"

You crack me up man!

"Her saying, "Do not fall in love with me" means, "I am not worthy!"

I second that. I´m sad because she´s a hardworker and dedicated person, but if she thinks she´s trash so she shall be.

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say go out with Jane, give her the time of her life, hook up with her and wait for the gossiping to begin. No matter how good of friends the wacko and Jane are, I bet you dollars to donuts theyre gonna talk about you and then they'll both want you, out of social proof and female catty competition

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a oneitis who behaves in a very similar fashion. We'll have a party at a pool hall/brewery and she'll steal several plates of hotwings, pizza etc to take home - "leftovers." Even if I catch her making off with it, she's not embarrassed, like there's nothing wrong with it. VERY fvckin bizarre. Anyhow, she's done/said many of the things you say this broad has. She told me, "You'll find someone better than me" and "you don't want me." She typified EVIL yet she was devout in going to church. She tried to pass off her best girlfriend (who I didn't really want - brunette and kinda "not all there" loosey-goosey and a FREAK too) to go out with me too. This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWnvBM40xxw sums up my oneitis' mentality, that one of being spontaneous or "in the moment" to where you never know what the fvck she's gonna do or say next but that she'll make you feel like she only cares about you, and then Take it away, and then come back later, and then take it away. I think what we're dealing with here is, I hate to admit it because I've laid down with it, Trailer Trash.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That may be a sh1t test, but anyway I don´t care. I´m not talking to this girl anymore, I´ll disappear. It has been 6 days since we don´t talk to each other. The last day we had sex 2 times on the same day, and she seemed to want more, lol. However, I´ll stand my ground, if she has any interest in me
she has to contact me. To me that´s enough.