alphamale1
Don Juan
Hey I only know one way to show dominance but i have some ideas of showing dominance but I dont know whether it shows dominance or not.....or whether its dominance.
Any more ideas?
1. When looking into their eyes, Look into their eyes and stay there until they move their eyes.
This little test i believe shows that the one who lasts the longest is more dominance and that the other is weaker
Here are the other ones..
2. When your in a group on the computers and instead of talking to the customers on the phone in your seat......talk while standing
and when you are interacting within a group and they are all sitting, be standing and talking and project a strong voice.
Am I right?
Reason why I feel intimidated is ****y and funny guy who stands sometimes and he stands nearly erect and so i do it sometimes but i always have one leg on the feet which is probably showing that I aint dominance enough as I cant stand on my own two feet and that I need a support. This guy has the ability to come off with something funny on the fly and stands up on his feet instead of all the other people who are sitting. Any one know?
Picture this...........54 people on the phone who are sitting on their seats in the call centre and only this one guy stands often while talks on the phone and does it when talking to people who are attracted to his aura.
3. When someone is talking to you and your sitting as ur talking to the customer, it seems better to stand up when someone is staring at ur eyes for long as they are testing dominance.
Cos i just get real awkward when i met one person very few of course who looks me in the eye without them moving their eyes first so i feel i should stand up so to meet them at this level
Have any of you's experience this? Post comments
Ben
Any more ideas?
1. When looking into their eyes, Look into their eyes and stay there until they move their eyes.
This little test i believe shows that the one who lasts the longest is more dominance and that the other is weaker
Here are the other ones..
2. When your in a group on the computers and instead of talking to the customers on the phone in your seat......talk while standing
and when you are interacting within a group and they are all sitting, be standing and talking and project a strong voice.
Am I right?
Reason why I feel intimidated is ****y and funny guy who stands sometimes and he stands nearly erect and so i do it sometimes but i always have one leg on the feet which is probably showing that I aint dominance enough as I cant stand on my own two feet and that I need a support. This guy has the ability to come off with something funny on the fly and stands up on his feet instead of all the other people who are sitting. Any one know?
Picture this...........54 people on the phone who are sitting on their seats in the call centre and only this one guy stands often while talks on the phone and does it when talking to people who are attracted to his aura.
3. When someone is talking to you and your sitting as ur talking to the customer, it seems better to stand up when someone is staring at ur eyes for long as they are testing dominance.
Cos i just get real awkward when i met one person very few of course who looks me in the eye without them moving their eyes first so i feel i should stand up so to meet them at this level
Have any of you's experience this? Post comments
Ben