Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doing the right thing ? or Being too moral?

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this situation?

Let's say there's Guy A.. Guy A really likes Girl (Lets call her Mandy). Guy A has been working on his game with Mandy. Eventually lays Mandy.. Has a passionate relationship with Mandy but somewhere or another things are rocky -- and there are no official strings attached, more of a unspoken FWB but a bit more, (hanging out together, spending lots of time together)

Guy B is Guy A's friend, One day Guy B and Mandy find themselves at some event and start talking. Guy B finds that Mandy is giving him strong signs that she's into him. Guy B knows Guy A is super strongly invested in Mandy.. But it seems like Mandy is no longer feeling Guy A

Should Guy B turn down Mandy? or Should he give her what she is looking for?

---Found myself as Guy B once or twice and without second guessing myself even once turned the girl down- and ended up not saying anything to guy A on the first incident and second letting Guy A knowt hat that girl was not good for him. My moral compass couldn't allow me to do anything with that. I always think about how theres just so many other women and opportunities for sex that why would I even bother sticking a girl who my dawg has or had such strong emotions with

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all want the friends to fight over them, get over yourself this is for her ego, her ego is gonna consume your friendship, an ego that is just going to get decimated and crushed all the same, but friendships can last.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to a mans personal morals in my opinion and that's all we have at the end of the day.

I'd talk to Guy A about it, but I'm different than most here.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in both positions, Guy A and Guy B. When I was Guy A and had a FWB going she went and slept with one of my married friends who I never thought would cheat on his wife. Also he disrespected me in the process by sleeping with someone he knew was one of my plates. I ended up punching him in the face giving him a bloody nose, the FWB he had sex with had a security cam in her house too and it recorded the event, I logged on to that and gathered a few pictures of the dirty deed. I then shared that with coworkers at his job and hers which was the same place. She since has been labeled a ***** her reputation has been ruined and he is looked differently as well. A close friend of mine who was an ex gangbanger out of prison heard my story felt so bad he took the same pictures and went to this guys house and showed them to not only his wife but his oldest son. They are now getting a divorce and I assume he will be stuck paying child support for 3 kids. All in all I am still not satisfied and hope in the future he dies in a car accident or something.

Funny thing is before I got together with my baby mother this girl was still a FWB even though I destroyed her social circles and reputation. I still can't spin my head around that but would still **** me. She was mad for a month but then came back around, I could never look at her the same it was always mild disgust.

As Guy B I didn't know it at the time but I had an FWB is a girl who was married and she claimed she was divorced. Ended up just having a rocky part of her marriage and when I found out I told the guy who then came to my house with a gun and threaten to kill me. I felt bad for the guy because she told me she did the most vanilla sex with him and he had a small penis. This girl let me piss on her and she would lick my ass so I just have no words for any of it. I feel bad because I know he probably knows I did these things to his wife and now a year later they are getting back together but it will probably haunt him for life and I feel terrible as a man for him.

All in all if I know someone is ****ing her or if she is married I leave them be out of respect for the man.

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
It comes down to a mans personal morals in my opinion and that's all we have at the end of the day.

I'd talk to Guy A about it, but I'm different than most here.
In the two cases I had, i kinda let the dude know yoo your chick is not right for u man.. and kinda didnt want to tell him more, and in the other case I wanted to ask my friend if he was cool with it but i thoguht that was f-ed up in and of itself to even think about messing with a chick he has deep feelings for so i left it alone.. Didn't tell him anything because I didn't want to feel bad

I do think I probably been on the other end of this but I have no real proof. I did in that moment wish yo if one of these dudes i know is messing wit her, I wish someone would tell me.. But i'll never know. I just chalked it up to it happening because I knew the nature of the girl.. and realized i was crazy for even messin with her

I've been in both positions, Guy A and Guy B. When I was Guy A and had a FWB going she went and slept with one of my married friends who I never thought would cheat on his wife. Also he disrespected me in the process by sleeping with someone he knew was one of my plates. I ended up punching him in the face giving him a bloody nose, the FWB he had sex with had a security cam in her house too and it recorded the event, I logged on to that and gathered a few pictures of the dirty deed. I then shared that with coworkers at his job and hers which was the same place. She since has been labeled a ***** her reputation has been ruined and he is looked differently as well. A close friend of mine who was an ex gangbanger out of prison heard my story felt so bad he took the same pictures and went to this guys house and showed them to not only his wife but his oldest son. They are now getting a divorce and I assume he will be stuck paying child support for 3 kids. All in all I am still not satisfied and hope in the future he dies in a car accident or something.

Funny thing is before I got together with my baby mother this girl was still a FWB even though I destroyed her social circles and reputation. I still can't spin my head around that but would still **** me. She was mad for a month but then came back around, I could never look at her the same it was always mild disgust.

As Guy B I didn't know it at the time but I had an FWB is a girl who was married and she claimed she was divorced. Ended up just having a rocky part of her marriage and when I found out I told the guy who then came to my house with a gun and threaten to kill me. I felt bad for the guy because she told me she did the most vanilla sex with him and he had a small penis. This girl let me piss on her and she would lick my ass so I just have no words for any of it. I feel bad because I know he probably knows I did these things to his wife and now a year later they are getting back together but it will probably haunt him for life and I feel terrible as a man for him.

All in all if I know someone is ****ing her or if she is married I leave them be out of respect for the man.
Thanks for sharing this. I personally could never cheat on a partner or sleep with someones wife.. Just not me -- But damn that 2nd girl sounds like she was a FREAAK

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this situation?

Let's say there's Guy A.. Guy A really likes Girl (Lets call her Mandy). Guy A has been working on his game with Mandy. Eventually lays Mandy.. Has a passionate relationship with Mandy but somewhere or another things are rocky -- and there are no official strings attached, more of a unspoken FWB but a bit more, (hanging out together, spending lots of time together)

Guy B is Guy A's friend, One day Guy B and Mandy find themselves at some event and start talking. Guy B finds that Mandy is giving him strong signs that she's into him. Guy B knows Guy A is super strongly invested in Mandy.. But it seems like Mandy is no longer feeling Guy A

Should Guy B turn down Mandy? or Should he give her what she is looking for?

---Found myself as Guy B once or twice and without second guessing myself even once turned the girl down- and ended up not saying anything to guy A on the first incident and second letting Guy A knowt hat that girl was not good for him. My moral compass couldn't allow me to do anything with that. I always think about how theres just so many other women and opportunities for sex that why would I even bother sticking a girl who my dawg has or had such strong emotions with
that depend on your rule set, if It was me I would let it go, if he is a true friend that is more important then a ho, I would also tell him then his girl would be hitting on me, the same way I expect my friends do to me, if not I know well when to drop fake friends or people who don't add, same for the girl, plus if she FWB with you friend, you can bet she have other guys on rotation so you shouldn't get atached, hell you should have not even time to waste on her

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes A and B need to figure out what their relationship is worth and whether it is worth losing it over a girl. Guy B needs to know that before he munches Mandy's candy. Mandy already shows Dude A what she thinks about him in her actions.

If Dude B goes through withit he needs to know he risks losing A's Friendship and respect. But if A goes and gets another squeeze, Mandy is fair game. A's attitude should be:

1626738533230.png

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically women construct the situation whereby “It just happened.” It is the no-fault seduction of the next man’s friend. Or even in general. If she has a significant other and gets caught she can say…

“I am so sorry honey. I never had intentions on him. It just happened. (It’s not my fault).
The funny thing is she was upfront and told me about her sleeping with the other guy and to “not be mad”. It bothered me but I played it off and just keep having sex with her but I did destroy that someone who I thought was friend. She never brought it up other then when her reputation of her being a ho got around. She explained it just like that well I had too much to drink and we’ll this happened. I called her out though and said no you planned that and don’t be bull**** me because you can’t. If you want to be a ***** then be a ***** that not problem. She got mad at that name but whatever deep down she knows it’s true.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let a woman bring you off center. Remember, you're the oak tree at the top of the mountain. Women gravitate towards men who are not phased by their words which honestly mean nothing. Watch what a woman DOES not what she says.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Guys A and B are truly friends this is a no brainer. As Guy B, you have to understand that banging this woman is more than likely going to, if not completely end the friendship, change it for the worse. And it won't be instantaneous. It will be a slow burn where Guy A will eventually phase Guy B out of his social circle. It isn't worth it if it is a close friendship.

I have been in Guy B's position where one of my best friend's ex's of multiple years made it very clear that she was DTF on multiple occasions. It isn't so much doing the "right" thing as it is having some principle when it comes to your friendships with other men. If you lose your integrity in the eyes of other men it can be fatal on so many levels -- not just in dating.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy A and Guy B should discuss being Eskimo brothers and even doing DP on the girl and treating her accordingly.

If she's not going to be slumming it up with Guy B, then surely she'll seek out Guy C, D, E, F...