Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doing pretty these days but I can't seem too...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing good these days but I can't seem too...

shake the psycho young one...things that she said to me when she yelled and screamed at me for over half an hour (and for the record I asked her to leave 6 times)

see this post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91076

I think about her everyday and i get knots in my stomach and ****...the thing is, I kissed a nice girl last week (she has 3 kids) and we have been talking and I have a FB who I see once a week and that's great...but this young girl that did all that **** to me just seems to stick in my head and today I got a text from her that said 'don't text me....(my real name).

I texted her for the first time in weeks to tell her that a girl she knew (and had a War with over some little idiot ) was coming to stay with me for a week and she said she wanted to catch up with her.

Anyways I just want to know why I think about her so much, she obvioulsy hates me.

peace

Last edited:

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just say she isn't the only one who's "psycho."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer you keep in contact with her, the longer she's going to stick inside your head. It also sounds like you're addicted to drama. You might wanna search for posts by a guy named RKtek who wrote about this problem.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
shake the psycho young one...things that she said to me when she yelled and screamed at me for over half an hour (and for the record I asked her to leave 6 times)

see this post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91076

I think about her everyday and i get knots in my stomach and ****...the thing is, I kissed a nice girl last week (she has 3 kids) and we have been talking and I have a FB who I see once a week and that's great...but this young girl that did all that **** to me just seems to stick in my head and today I got a text from her that said 'don't text me....(my real name).

I texted her for the first time in weeks to tell her that a girl she knew (and had a War with over some little idiot ) was coming to stay with me for a week and she said she wanted to catch up with her.

Anyways I just want to know why I think about her so much, she obvioulsy hates me.

peace

you have low self esteem and you care about what other people think about you.

the more someone dislikes you, the more you wan them to like you. your mind figures that if you can gain the approval of someone who doesn't like you, then you must then be very valuable.

low self esteem.

J

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Doing pretty these days but I can't seem too...

Originally posted by joekerr31
you have low self esteem and you care about what other people think about you.

the more someone dislikes you, the more you wan them to like you. your mind figures that if you can gain the approval of someone who doesn't like you, then you must then be very valuable.

low self esteem.

J
No you are very wrong there...I don't and I would say you are the one with low self esteem if you put up posts saying your advice is worthless and ****...

I like this damn girl that's it, she got too me ...and yes she is even more beautiful when she is angry.
Honestly, I don't give a **** what anyone thinks about me, I just don't like girls hating me.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're caught up in foolish games with very early 20ish girls. You're going to get these kind of games as they are immature (or many are).

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Doing pretty these days but I can't seem too...

Originally posted by Jaun_Don
No you are very wrong there...I don't and I would say you are the one with low self esteem if you put up posts saying your advice is worthless and ****...

I like this damn girl that's it, she got too me ...and yes she is even more beautiful when she is angry.
Honestly, I don't give a **** what anyone thinks about me, I just don't like girls hating me.
just trying to help.
i did have low esteem when i made that post.

happens now and then.

J

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Doing pretty these days but I can't seem too...

Originally posted by joekerr31
just trying to help.
i did have low esteem when i made that post.

happens now and then.

J
cool man and just know I wasn't attacking you...yeah we all go through it.

:)

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
you liked the attention she gave you is all.

wouldn't it be the other way around?
She said yes everytime I asked her out and when she dropped the whole "I don't see you that way" I went and found someone else...long story short I think her flirting got her inot trouble and if she didn't care, she wouldn't have taken the time out of her Friday night to yell and scream at me just because I told her to go **** herself.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way Juan Don. This is a fairly pointless piece of work on my part, but I was bored so;

There once was a guy named Juan Don,
Who couldn't get himself a hard on,

When girls treated him rough
He could never get enough

Cause he was hooked on aggravation.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo
Don't take this the wrong way Juan Don. This is a fairly pointless piece of work on my part, but I was bored so;

There once was a guy named Juan Don,
Who couldn't get himself a hard on,

When girls treated him rough
He could never get enough

Cause he was hooked on aggravation.
it's a bit dumb bro...how the hell can I not get a hard on when I have a **** buddy that I see once a week???

I like fiesty Woman...but this young chick does it for me you know...

oh well...

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fiesty Woman...but this young chick does it for me you know... Jaun_Don said as she dug her spike heel deeper into his shoulder blade :D

Love ya dude! Merry Christmas! Hopefully Santa brings you a chick who shows some respect.

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Man, why would you call a girl after a couple of wees, and tell her about another girl to get her pissed, and complain she's the psycho?? She's not the only one with problems in her head if that's the case.

I'm not saying not to talk to her, but it's pretty obvious you two aren't compatible. So if you can't talk to this girl like you would anyone else, then don't talk to her.

Just go for girls who you deem a little more mentally stable and don't go out of your way to stir **** up. Stirring **** up works from time to time, but honestly..a lot of guys complain about how many mind games their women play when they do the same ****ing things. I think you're getting too caught up on tis chick if you can't get her out of your head.

Also...you don't want girls to hate you?? Doing stuff like that will make them dislike you if you do it to much. WHo cares if a girl doesn't like yo either?? I know not everyone is going to like me and I just accept that. I also don't go out of my way to start **** with anyone, so 99% of the ppl I know I get along with just fine.

I mean..I don't want to sit here and flame you, but you definately need a reality check.