Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

doing everything right

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. what is there left to do when you are doing everything the way it is suppose to be done. you are clean, dress good and you are a good looking guy. you can talk to any women and get along good with her. she flirts with you. she shows a lot of interest. she always laughs at what you say. you get her phone number and talk to her but have a problem after that. I am not doing any afc stuff. I would like you guys to come conduct and study with me and see for yourself. what the sad part about it is, is others guys actually are thinking I am having sex with these girls. they ask to hang out and get some girls for them. how come most people think you always got girls but you usually never do.

second my friends and I all have an attitude where we are not chasing a girl, using any gimmicks, no strong arming or use excuses to get girls. what do you guys think.

third. there are all kinds of articles on the forum on

how to talk to girls
how to be interesting
how to be fun
how to get her number.

I dont need any of this. everyone knows I am a fun person who you will have fun with.

if you guys dont believe me then you guys needs to come check out this situation.

I talk to girls all day long with no problem. some of these girls boyfriends will play guard dog with their women when I am around.

I am a bad boy. I am a good person but I do bad ass **** no lie. I have had friends over the years who copy the way I dress, ect.

I know so many people. when I am at the clubs I know more people there than most. I always have people coming up and talking to me. I bust jokes with dudes and I am the life of the party most of the time. I have bang hot married women before and got them talking to me to outside of places you know them from hinting to sex.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read my post on the nice guy syndrome. its a little bit of a longer post but i think it will help answer your question. the exact same thing used to happen to me. i was good at approaching, getting phone #'s, girls didnt flake on me, but i still wasnt having sex with them. what i realized is this. they liked me, thought i was fun to be around, funny, great personality, but i wasnt building any sexual attraction with them. i was in their eyes generally a nice guy. a couple things i did to fix the problem.

1. learn to be more direct and up front with them. let your intentions be known. let them know that you think they are sexy and that you are trying to get into their pants. do it in a sarcastic manner and always smile while saying it.

2. dont be quite as nice. bust their balls a little harder, and use more sexual inuendos. be a little bit more of an a-hole, and dont back down, at the same time sarcastic manner and smile.

3. be more aggresive with the kino! escalate early and more often. go over the top with it if you can, just to see what her boundaries are. if she's into you as easily as you say just with your conversation skills, you'll get away with a lot more than you think, and a lot quicker than you think.

a good conversation is not enough to attract her. if thats all you provide it puts you in the friend zone. if you give her that "feeling", the woman will see you as a potential sex partner.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get big and muscular. (if you already are, then great)

From your post, you sound to me like the rowdy fun guy who lacks sexuality.

You tease, you flirt, you bust their balls, you socialize, but when it comes to the moment, girls don't sense that you want it enough.

Like I said, get big and muscular. Then just grunt their way, and they'll fk you.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think you guys are 100% right. actually I seen a lot of dudes with muscles and steroided up who are not to successful. I think I have finally solved my problem. when comparing a few recent things I think you are right.

I have posted before but guys have told me what I am saying about myself is wrong. finally someone figured this out without telling me I am wrong.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the problem of being too aggressive now I am not agressive enough. I cannot get a happy medium.