Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doing college without being in a fraternity (SEC school)

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
The HappyShack said:
Please keep your bitterness towards fraternities out of this, I am trying to get help here and not get some guy's opinion on how bad they are as people. They may be bad people but the fact is they have access to the parties and girls.

Now in my case here is the issue, I cannot rush a frat at UGA, I am a junior and I have too many credit hours under my belt. Yet what I do want is access to some of the better looking girls at my university all of whom are in a sorority.

So if anyone other than someone who is very biased towards frats and another person that is biased against them has advice to offer, please offer it.

I am not looking for some long term relationships so personality doesn't mean ****, I am looking for looks only. Also I am a Hispanic who looks like Mario Lopez.
Why would you want these type of women? They won't even give you a chance if you are not in a fraternity. Since you are a transfer from Arizona, I highly doubt you dress according to their standards. Dressing up will not help either because a lot high schoolers and independents are starting to dress more frattier and it is really easy for me to decipher the ones that are or not in a fraternity. Second you are a hispanic and these girls are not too fond of blacks and hispanics due to it being Georgia and the antebellum southern atmosphere. If you were Asian than you would have a better chance. Like I said, forget and avoid these women. There are plenty of hot independent girls, but you are just looking in the wrong place.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has GOT to be a chunk of people that aren't in the sororities and frats. They might not be the type of people you're interested in but just saying.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a fraternity at an SEC school.

However, in your situation I would recommend trying to find some men's club or organization that is similar to a fraternity, but not as exclusive.

Unfortunately, greek life is probably not your niche so you're going to have to put some more effort in to have a similar social life.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your only option really is to make friends with a couple frat guys and see if they will invite you to their parties

when i was in college, i was not in a frat, but i had a friend who was and he would invite me to many of the parties, however, this was still a problem, because i would still have douchebag frat guys staring me down when they saw that i wasnt in their frat but was hanging out at the house

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If fraternity = equal social value then befriend fraternity guys and you have social value.

Yes the South is different but a woman still wants men fraternity or otherwise. Just think of it of a larger hurdle to overcome.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USC had lots of easy to get women.

Reaction score
Why do I want them? They look good and I want good looking girls. It is that easy to explain. Now to the how please.

Reaction score
and I have said, it is out of the question for me due to my credit hours situation and me being an upperclassman

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorority girls are sluts. You dont have to be in a Frat to fukk them.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else not know what a SEC school is?