Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doin something pretty gutsy..almost AFC

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight well so, for a while theres been this chick that I've gotten to know about around January. Our friends hung out alot and partied together alot and basically we know each other pretty well but arent good friends or anything. She could tell pretty early on that i was sending her signs that i dig her and kept askin my buddies if i liked her but they said they didnt know. The more times we chilled it was always with other people at parties but she seemed to get curious about me.

Anyway ive been doin alot of dj stuff, lately i decided i had been to wussy and started kinda negging her alot more n flirting and she said i was being mean but i could tell she liked it. I started to like another chick cuz this one is like amazingly subtle, she even told me shes too shy and hates it when guys dont take action. Alot of guys think their oneitus is special...this chick makes me feel special, whether she is gunna become my gf or stay my friend she helps me get through stuff cuz she actually cares about the shyt i do.

I used to smoke at parties and she would care alot if i did it out of everyone else, i always get a genuine vibe of care from her. Anyway i liked a new chick and she seemed to be interested in what was going on with me and this new chick. Now this girl and I are friends so when she asked me about the new chick i told her...the good thing is i never got creepy like AFCs usually do with a oneitus...in fact she never really knew for sure if I liked her or not. She was askin me about the new girl often and we discussed her n stuff and things ultimatly ended with this new chick cuz she got lame.

Ive been thinking about this one girl again now. I leave this summer for egypt the whole entire summer and im throwin a bonfire and shell be there... I think what im gunna do is do as much dj stuff i could all night long and then in the end get her alone...ill be very mature about it, explain that im not askin her out or askin her to like me...but just maturely telling her how i feel about her, shes mature so she shouldnt be wierd and she wont have to respond with the oh were just friends crap.

Even if she does its ok with me...ill like her no matter what cuz of how she makes me feel friend of gf. I just wanna tell her that. The next day I leave...shes never had a guy she liked have the guts to tell her anything i know from her friends she hates how wussy they were...im hoping this ignites all the small sparks she felt for me in the past and maybe while im gone for 2 months shell give it thought and i can come back sorta refreshed and possibly game her. What do you guys think.. remember it wasnt an unhealthy oneitus, it was a legit not too harDcore friendship i feel could develop

please respond...even if its as simple as "go for it" or "dont do it pumpingiron"
thanks guys

p.s. im gunna game me some egyptian hotties this summer :up:

Last edited:

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you pretty much have nothing to lose and even if she does blow you off I don't think she'll remebr it in 2 months so get er done.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
e only negative thing i thought about today was...although im not expecting anything, if she doesnt react with wanning to maybe start a relation siop and wants to be friends thatll probly kill the chance of gamin her the usual way, im really over it though like u said i got nothin to lose and im down to be friends anyway

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paragraphs please.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
she even told me shes too shy and hates it when guys dont take action
And yet you STILL didn't, all this time. You missed the most important IOI possible, I bet she was looking right at you when she said it, eyes open and everything.

So, I leave you with the answer.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say a thing to her because I assure you it's not going anywhere you hope it will. There's play to be had here. You kino all night, you get her laughing all night and let things build up. But you certainly do NOT walk up to her and tell her how you 'feel'. You kiss her, or attempt to, or nothing.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
True but the thing is she is extremly shy and has zero experience with guys, even guys shes liked have gotten over her and moved on because of her lack of being able to show how she feels when they make moves on her. I know she doesnt like that about herself. So worry not I will game her but if shes being to subtle and shy Im thinking the only way to bring out what she really feels is to put myself out there first. Plus I already said Im not askin her out just tellin her what i feel, then Im gone for two months you know, what have I got to lose.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I most definatly will, Im gunna be dropping smooth lines all night so that itll take away some tension, Ill probly ask her away from the mob by sayin some like hey lets go on walk for a bit, Ill make small talk or whatever then just let it come out naturally.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
tellin her what i feel, then Im gone for two months you know, what have I got to lose.
Yeah I wonder. What do you have to lose by telling her how you feel?

Oh I don't know... just the chances of scoring... I guess that's not what we're aiming for here so it's okay.

Tell me how it goes.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been sarging the chick like crazy lately, my bonfires coming up after tomorrow and Im planning on telling her how I feel but Im feeling pretty comfortable verbally with her right now always droping hints and being very C+F im starting to think though, what I kinda wanna do is just grab her and kiss her at the end of the bonfire (not really grab but surprise her, maybe even in a like C+F way) after fluffing her up and what not, im not sure.

There is litte kino between us at school and shes never been kissed before and I dont really have much experience myself, shes really reserved though. Im worried if i kiss her she might be kinda pissed that I robbed her of her first kiss...does that matter to chicks as much as i think? I know if she likes me it shouldnt but what if she doesnt and I surprise her?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres an example of how Ive been talkin to her online and at school, i was helpin her out with the chem final shes takin tomorrow cuz I alread took it

her: yeah
me: u just like
me: put it in
me: and press log or something
me: anyways
me: i need to go chill out
me: i feel a litte "USED" up
her: whatever booshra

Auto response from me: O:)

her: i dont feel bad for u
her: u know u enjoy it
me: yeah im so honored to be used by(her name) pfft just try and find another chem genius with good looks
her: i would do it for u boosh
her: so dont even
me: haha ive heard those words from many chicks before :cool:
her: hmm i bet
(she) is away at 6:47:48 PM. (her away said eh...tryin to study)
me: must be hard to focus n study when im online eh?

Auto response from her: eh trying to study

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you man, don't have these things mentally planned. Just go in with a goal (kiss her) and work towards it. Keep it natural.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its just sometimes when Im out there and near her I almost immediatly lose the battle before I even can get to touching her, not really confidence problems with myself, like well talk then ill feel like shes more into her friends then talking to guys, i duno man i know girls are girls but shes so wierd