Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DOGECOIN was quite the ride

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you boyos rode the DOGECOIN wave today?

Salute Elon Musk and my homie Snoop Dogg for pumping up the D-O-G-E....

BTW: I know it's pronounced "dooj coin" but I personally like to call it "Doggy Coin"

Feels good, man.

DOGECOIN.jpg

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's trash. It just show musky boy is manipulating the market with trash of all trash altcoins. He's secs away from a volcano lair bad guy. Modern day Dr evil. Regulation will follow once whales make out trillions and little guys get wrecked. If anything toss peanuts. Not your bag.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself, but IMHO whether it's trash or not is irrelevant to me, I'm just gonna ride the pump and dump....

Long term DOGECOIN is just as bs as fiat currency, but I'm not planning on holding long term...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for Elon to pump DOGECOIN in the run up to his SNL hosting..... then I'm gonna dump it.... ride the wave, boyos....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOLD.... yes, I know it could potentially go up more, but with a meme coin like DOGECOIN, and with Robinhood's reputation for unreliability during peak activity, it's best to take your profits whenever you can and get out asap....

Now it's time to sit back and relax....

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sold mine for 6 euro cents xD
Happens. Looking on Github, it hasn't been developed further since 2017. Looking at other cryptos, I don't understand the hype.
Anyways, my other investments pumped up pretty good.

Congratulations to you

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for Elon to pump DOGECOIN in the run up to his SNL hosting..... then I'm gonna dump it.... ride the wave, boyos....
Holding on and gambling that there will be a good skit about it on SNL this Saturday...

It's been hyped up on all the major media channels since last night.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thank goodness somebody's riding the wave with me... I hope you profit, my man...

I'm just bummed I didn't ride that ETC wave, it's doubled in the last few days....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thank goodness somebody's riding the wave with me... I hope you profit, my man...

I'm just bummed I didn't ride that ETC wave, it's doubled in the last few days....
My uncle out of everyone got in really early on Ethereum. Dude's already retired too. I guess he'll have some play money soon...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle out of everyone got in really early on Ethereum. Dude's already retired too. I guess he'll have some play money soon...
Did you ever check about BTT or WINK? I think they have good potential.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sold a bit of doge this week for good profit while holding the rest. I understand some people hating on the coin for being a meme coin with no real utility value compared to some coins, but hey... I’m making money while I can with it. I understand what it is. I hold numerous coins and I do my best to make profits where I can. Whether short or long term

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding on and gambling that there will be a good skit about it on SNL this Saturday...

It's been hyped up on all the major media channels since last night.
A lot of fools are going to get slob dropped. Not saying that you cannot make money. I am saying that regulations likely to follow when morons blow up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sold a bit of doge this week for good profit while holding the rest. I understand some people hating on the coin for being a meme coin with no real utility value compared to some coins, but hey... I’m making money while I can with it. I understand what it is. I hold numerous coins and I do my best to make profits where I can. Whether short or long term
Shoot your playboy. do your thing. Been in on crypto for ages. Far better use of my time and money. Far better alternatives. nearly everything is pumping atm. some more then others. there's better alternatives. far too many sheep. it's plastered all over Robinhood the corrupt platform that stopped gme from pumping. very corrupt. while I like Musk overall, he's manipulating the market, and when **** goes tits up, regulation will follow. morons will get wrecked and whales will make out with boatloads. toss peanuts if anything if you should dare. not your bag.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed. Many morons are going to get ravaged when DOGECOIN inevitably tanks....

This will be the perfect excuse the gov needs to regulate crypto to "protect the investor"....

Dont be a sheep boyos..... Know when to get yourselves out....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doge Coin to me is simply understanding money and investing as it is. Traditional business way of thinking isn't the only way to make money these days. Some are more gambling than investing but the end result is still the same for making money. Some are driven by markets, celebrities, government, business plan, earnings, etc.

As long as you treat these as pump and dumps on momentum, you should be fine.

Holding onto these is the same as trying to wife up the town ho...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One word: "Hustle" sent a lot of dipsh1ts panicking.
Good time to buy on the dip...

There's more and more independent businesses accepting doge as payment and if that trend continues to grow, this won't be going anywhere.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DOGECOIN is steadily going down, which is what most people expected. I honestly don't think it's going back up to $.75 anytime soon, but you never know.

I rode the wave, and it was fun while it lasted. But now I'm gonna sit back and relax for a couple of months.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DOGECOIN is steadily going down, which is what most people expected. I honestly don't think it's going back up to $.75 anytime soon, but you never know.

I rode the wave, and it was fun while it lasted. But now I'm gonna sit back and relax for a couple of months.
i agree. i don’t think it’ll go back to where it was, but crypto is crazy. we’ll see

even if it doesn’t go back to where it was... it was a wild ride that exceeded a ton of people’s wildest expectations