"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Doesn't maintaining a harem take a super amount of time & energy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Let's say a man is maintaining a harem with 4 chicks that he each bangs weekly. That's pretty much Friday evening through Sunday afternoon every week, plus I would presume some phone time during the week. And such chicks in the harem are always bailing (not the least once they figure out that the man is maintaining a harem), so a good amount of time & energy has to be expended to put warm a33es back into the rotation. It seems to me that such a man becomes a slave to the harem. Now of course for the true Alpha who has chicks Tindering him, there is no energy expended to replacing gals, but for us regular AFCs, it's a lot of work! Charlies Sheen, who obviously could accomplish maintaining a harem, has decided that all his time & energy is too valuable for this, and simply rents his harem.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,448
I've tried it for short stints. Something ends up suffering. It takes time away from your hobbies, work, gym, friends, family, etc.

I have a friend that does it now. He has sex with 3 different women per week on average. Most he only has sex with 2-3 times and he is done with them. He has no hobbies. He has no home to take care of. He has a 40hr/week job. Most days he spends on the phone calling/texting women. His biggest problem is not having the money to go on dates.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've tried it for short stints. Something ends up suffering. It takes time away from your hobbies, work, gym, friends, family, etc.

I have a friend that does it now. He has sex with 3 different women per week on average. Most he only has sex with 2-3 times and he is done with them. He has no hobbies. He has no home to take care of. He has a 40hr/week job. Most days he spends on the phone calling/texting women. His biggest problem is not having the money to go on dates.
Howie,

Is this truck driver dude? Im finding most chicks absorb energy talking and being physical with and a small amount amp me up and add to my energy and focus.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,448
Does my observation about the energy thing sound about right? A woman can consume energy even letting you penetrate and degrade your focus. With a small percentage dipping in raises my focus and energy. Whats your thoughts?
Definitely women suck energy and focus out of men. There is a reason NFL teams set a curfew and lock their players in the hotel at night! When I am talking to a few girls and having sex with one, my hobbies and job suffer somewhat. I've seen it with most men at some point.

The only time a woman doesn't suck much energy and focus out of me is when I am in a LTR. I don't end up devoting as much time to her as I should and the focus is usually on me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Definitely women suck energy and focus out of men. There is a reason NFL teams set a curfew and lock their players in the hotel at night! When I am talking to a few girls and having sex with one, my hobbies and job suffer somewhat. I've seen it with most men at some point.

The only time a woman doesn't suck much energy and focus out of me is when I am in a LTR. I don't end up devoting as much time to her as I should and the focus is usually on me.
I think thats the whole point. They harvest our energy like in the matrix.

I had a minority of babes if i stuck it in then that it raised my energy and focus. Did you observe this? Ive only been in 49, not 500-1000 like some of thr others. But i spent most my years in LTR.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I've tried it for short stints. Something ends up suffering. It takes time away from your hobbies, work, gym, friends, family, etc.

I have a friend that does it now. He has sex with 3 different women per week on average. Most he only has sex with 2-3 times and he is done with them. He has no hobbies. He has no home to take care of. He has a 40hr/week job. Most days he spends on the phone calling/texting women. His biggest problem is not having the money to go on dates.
I have 4 active plates.

I own a business, work out and I have lots of other things that require time.

I rarely call any of them. Rarely means one 10 minute phone call every couple weeks. I respond their texts daily. They all know that I am busy. One complains about it and the other 3 dont.

Drink dates only. After fvcking them it might be drinks then my house. Or theirs. Most of the time I save dates for new possible plates and the rest just come over
 
Top