Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doesn't maintaining a harem take a super amount of time & energy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say a man is maintaining a harem with 4 chicks that he each bangs weekly. That's pretty much Friday evening through Sunday afternoon every week, plus I would presume some phone time during the week. And such chicks in the harem are always bailing (not the least once they figure out that the man is maintaining a harem), so a good amount of time & energy has to be expended to put warm a33es back into the rotation. It seems to me that such a man becomes a slave to the harem. Now of course for the true Alpha who has chicks Tindering him, there is no energy expended to replacing gals, but for us regular AFCs, it's a lot of work! Charlies Sheen, who obviously could accomplish maintaining a harem, has decided that all his time & energy is too valuable for this, and simply rents his harem.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it for short stints. Something ends up suffering. It takes time away from your hobbies, work, gym, friends, family, etc.

I have a friend that does it now. He has sex with 3 different women per week on average. Most he only has sex with 2-3 times and he is done with them. He has no hobbies. He has no home to take care of. He has a 40hr/week job. Most days he spends on the phone calling/texting women. His biggest problem is not having the money to go on dates.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it for short stints. Something ends up suffering. It takes time away from your hobbies, work, gym, friends, family, etc.

I have a friend that does it now. He has sex with 3 different women per week on average. Most he only has sex with 2-3 times and he is done with them. He has no hobbies. He has no home to take care of. He has a 40hr/week job. Most days he spends on the phone calling/texting women. His biggest problem is not having the money to go on dates.
Howie,

Is this truck driver dude? Im finding most chicks absorb energy talking and being physical with and a small amount amp me up and add to my energy and focus.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does my observation about the energy thing sound about right? A woman can consume energy even letting you penetrate and degrade your focus. With a small percentage dipping in raises my focus and energy. Whats your thoughts?
Definitely women suck energy and focus out of men. There is a reason NFL teams set a curfew and lock their players in the hotel at night! When I am talking to a few girls and having sex with one, my hobbies and job suffer somewhat. I've seen it with most men at some point.

The only time a woman doesn't suck much energy and focus out of me is when I am in a LTR. I don't end up devoting as much time to her as I should and the focus is usually on me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely women suck energy and focus out of men. There is a reason NFL teams set a curfew and lock their players in the hotel at night! When I am talking to a few girls and having sex with one, my hobbies and job suffer somewhat. I've seen it with most men at some point.

The only time a woman doesn't suck much energy and focus out of me is when I am in a LTR. I don't end up devoting as much time to her as I should and the focus is usually on me.
I think thats the whole point. They harvest our energy like in the matrix.

I had a minority of babes if i stuck it in then that it raised my energy and focus. Did you observe this? Ive only been in 49, not 500-1000 like some of thr others. But i spent most my years in LTR.

Glassguy

Reaction score

I have 4 active plates.

I own a business, work out and I have lots of other things that require time.

I rarely call any of them. Rarely means one 10 minute phone call every couple weeks. I respond their texts daily. They all know that I am busy. One complains about it and the other 3 dont.

Drink dates only. After fvcking them it might be drinks then my house. Or theirs. Most of the time I save dates for new possible plates and the rest just come over