Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does your mom annoy you?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I saw the title and thought I was going to read an account of a truly awful experience or lifelong tale of misery at the hands of your mother.

I can't believe how mad you are that your mom wanted to spend time with you. Lighten up man, it's not so bad.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me call up my 18 and 22 year old sons and ask them if i can drag them around all day and buy them doughnuts. .. they would do it for me and the doughnuts!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me call up my 18 and 22 year old sons and ask them if i can drag them around all day and buy them doughnuts. .. they would do it for me and the doughnuts!
I wish my mom would buy me doughnuts.....Then again, she never buys me anything lol. She barely cares to cook hahaha. Don't even get me started on cleaning....

Well, the fact is that all these people love their parent because they no longer live with them. Well ****, put yourself in this guy's shoes, people! Can you stand living with your parents again? My dad loves my grandma to death but HATES it when she stays over. It's gonna be a true test of his [and my mother's] grit to see if they can handle being with her for 1-2 months cuz she wants to move in with us for a bit for whatever reason and my dad couldn't reason with her not to haha.