Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does your girl freak out when...?

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does your girl freak out when you tell her in the middle of a conversation that you still miss and think about your old gf?

Then she started to have a breakdown and crying, and insisting that she can't accept that, told me that she never expected this from me and suggested we take a break. She is showing major jealousy tendecy, like few weeks earlier I showed her a picture of me and another girl, and she started to become sad and crying then as well, even if I told her that the girl in the picture is only an acquaintance.

Anyway, is it wrong of me to tell her that I miss my ex now and then? I even told her I will never go back to my xgfs, and I of course still care alot about my current girl, and it's true.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls absolutely hate it.

They're jealous beings by nature and they want to take the place of your ex-girlfreind, not mould themselves to be like her.

You can't blame them for being annoyed about it either, if you can't get over your ex then it's hardly fair to become emotional with someone else.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it annoy you if SHE said she can't stop thinking about her ex and went on about what a great guy he was? Unless you're void of any emotions, yeah it's gonna strike some nerves and bring out some insecurities and jelousy. Why would you tell a girl you're into something like that unless you wanted to hurt her? If you miss your ex, fine, but keep your mouth shut about it since it won't do you any good telling her, or her having to hear it.

As for her crying over a photo of you and just some chick, then she's taking it overboard if she makes a fuss about it... although would you blame her if you've been telling her you miss your ex and now showing her photos of you and other girls?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fvcking kidding me?

What are you, insane?

No one wants to hear that!! That's just plain disrespectful to tell your gf that you still miss your ex and sh!t.

You two should break up right now, because it obviously isn't working. I'm serious, dude, that's some messed up sh!t, telling your gf that stuff.

I can't imagine even saying something like that to anyone. That's pretty cruel.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most idiotic, passive-aggressive, sh*tstorm-in-a-can thing I have heard of.

First of all, if you can't stop thinking about your ex, or if you miss her horribly, or whatever -- WHO THE F*CK CARES? Seriously. I don't. If you showed me your ex's picture and said you can't stop thinking about her and you miss her, I'd tell you that I don't give a f*ck, and neither does anyone else. What do you expect people to do when you tell them this? Let you bury your head in their neck and cry, sobbing like a nine-month-old? Nobody cares.

But you didn't tell just ANYONE. You told your current girlfriend. There are only two possibilities for WHY.

1. You're a f*cking dumbass. I admit, this is a possibility. It's possible that you're so unbelievably dumb that you thought telling your current girlfriend how much you think about your old one was a good idea. I can't imagine HOW you came to that conclusion, but maybe you did. If so, you're a retard.
  2. You wanted to hurt her. Girls who have told me about their exes did so with the express intention of provoking me into some sort of feelings of jealousy, or to cause me pain in some way. It's a very passive-aggressive thing to do, and it's usually only women who do it. It's game-playing. It's psychological warfare. It's manipulative. It's f*ckin' evil.[/list=1]

So my only question is, are you a retard, or are you a pr*ck? Or are you a retarded pr*ck?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just save your girlfriend some trouble and break up with her already. She deserves better than some guy who can't seem to get over someone he was with a long time ago. I'm sure she'll be able to move on a lot better than you.

Anyway, is it wrong of me to tell her that I miss my ex now and then?
That is just so stupid. And in the middle of when she's talking? Do you miss your ex in the middle of bed too? Not only do you do it, you tell her you do it too. I don't know what's wrong with you, but the first thing is that you should not be in a relationship.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its worse than all this, guys

i think that guy is a homo sexual.

no offence, man, but you must be.

u have a gf, you are on a good thing, and you go ahead and MESS it up - you mess her up and you mess all your chances (more than likely unless she is more pathetic than you) of having a shank with her in the near-long-term future.

Mate, you are a flamin drongo.

Yeh, thats a farrrking idiot - ya farking idiot.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so obviously it wasn't smart but wow, I can't recall last time I got flamed this badly...

Slump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy
ok, so obviously it wasn't smart but wow, I can't recall last time I got flamed this badly...
Too bad, because you actually deserve it.

Azalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG. I am not even this bad.

I think you need to take a long look in the mirror and then b*tch slap yourself as hard as you can.

Normally I am not an advocate for violence, but in your case I am sure it is needed.