"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Does writing attract girls?

Neoblaze

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New York
Yea,just a quick question, does any piece of writing attract girls(poem,stories,etc.),because there was this poem that i did, and mad girls in my english class were impressed and looking at me(especially one girl who's extremely attractive),so does it work?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I can recall when I first noticed how a woman's underclothing barely touches her skin.How it floats on a cushion of air as she moves.How it floats about her body brushing her body like angels wings.It was then that I understood how a woman must be touched
 

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami (FL)
Lol poems... somebody needs a real hard kick in the ass and get sent to read the dj bible!
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Black Panther®
Lol poems... somebody needs a real hard kick in the ass and get sent to read the dj bible!
agreed... to an extent... if you write a hella poem, then women will be like "whoa"
here is an example of one that I wrote before I became a DJ..

Senses of Being With You

you're the brightness in my sunshine,
you take away the saddness,
you really couldn't find,
a more perfect happiness,
than that I sense,
when I imagine I'm with you,
unless it were made true

yeah.. it sounds sad, but romantic at the same time... it's sad because I wrote this to a girl that I didn't know very well that I wrote to over the internet... and that I couldn't be with her I just had to imagine that I could be with her and that being with her would be an ultimate high..
romantic because I was really depressed and so was she at the time and me having this much of a desire to be with her lifted her spirits and made her feel better about our relationship and her desire to be with me(keeping in mind that she did like me at the time and wanted to be with me to)
but.. is poetry a good thing to use? not really.. I will agree with Black Panther® in wha the said.. go read the DJB, there is a line in there that I especially like, it goes something like this... "MEN only have 3 feelings, Happy, sad, or just don't give a f*ck"
if you feel happy about a woman/girl then sure, tell her sometime... not "sometimes" and make sure to not tell her very often... hmm.. this topic could get even deeper... and deeper staying on what I jsut said.. bt I hope that answers your question...
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
oh, and that poem is copywrited... so don't copy it!
... what a wuss I was then though.. wow...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami (FL)
Regardless of the quality of the poem, NEVER do that.
Not for valentines day, anniversary, or wichever other special occasion.

Now if its your wife then its a different storie and i still kind of disagree on it.


Poems = AFC

Now itll be different if thats your proffesion and you decide to write one about certain experiences you've had with females and whatnot, or one to your WIFE but again not a good idea if its for your girlfriend.
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Well I think the AFC part is if you write a poem or story FOR the girl.

However if you're a talented writer/artist and just go about doing them for YOURSELF, then you'd probably attract the girls because well, you're being an assertive man with a life.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
This post is pointless, of course some girls will like a good writer and some will think poems are cheesy and afc. imo poems are only good when youve established rapport, before then they are desperate attempts and should be spared.
 

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Happy Hunting Grounds
This post is not pointless...
I have part of a novel published on the net...I use this as a tool after a few weeks of dating a girl...I tell them about it casually and say that I based one of the characters in it on them...of course I dont tell them which it is...many women go nuts trying to decipher who is and is not them.
Many (but not all I might add) are surprised to find a budding writer in me...it adds depth of character if youre dealing with the right type of girl.
If you are naturally good with words then give it a shot.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Roses are red,
Violets are purple,
My name is Ted,
And had sex with a turtle.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Girls (and guys too. Everyone for that matter) are drawn to people who have passion in their lives. If you are passionate about writing girls will dig it. Just don't show her anything right after you meet her. Let her know you have a passion for writing, talk about it, et cetera, but don't show her a poem right away.

Get her WANTING to read your stuff. Make it HER idea to read your stuff. Then show her something good. Just one peice. Always leave her wanting more.

Its not the writing girls are attracted to, its the passion you have for doing it.
 

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Originally posted by Diaoz
Well I think the AFC part is if you write a poem or story FOR the girl.

However if you're a talented writer/artist and just go about doing them for YOURSELF, then you'd probably attract the girls because well, you're being an assertive man with a life.
Then I guess I'll personally stick to writing science fiction.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
some girls are ****in freaks for dudes who can rap
 

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mack Bishop
some girls are ****in freaks for dudes who can rap
that's a bit different though.

You don't see guys spittin' to girls:

Yo yo yo,
I've seen you around and you're really hot
give me a chance and I'll **** you alot
please don't dump me I'll be a really good,
stick your hand out and feel this wood.

Rappers do their own thing, usually battling other males.
 
Top