Does workingo out make you look good?

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does working out actually make you look good? Or do you just need a "pretty face"? Which of these factors is more dominant in determinig how "good" you look?

thanks.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion

DjRocca

Reaction score
a good mix of both always work. you could be slim and still look great....Such as myself :D. but seriously dont think bubbles on da chest helps man. I've seen some nasty freaks walk downtown with quads bulging everywhere, and i mean EVERYWHERE. Really really nasty, it was some dude with like 9 gold chains, more of a mix between mr T and Don King. So its more of the face, since you see most nice guys with girls then bubbleheads.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the general consensus is that most girls prefer lean but not overly muscular builds. Working out would of course help get you there if you're not there.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Building muscle mass improves your posture, you skin color, and your attitude. Trust me, you'll look better after starting a lifting program regardless of if you are pretty boy to start with.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely

Originally posted by NMMWCR
Building muscle mass improves your posture, you skin color, and your attitude. Trust me, you'll look better after starting a lifting program regardless of if you are pretty boy to start with.
i gotta agree with this guy, NMMWCR, he knows what his talking about. working out makes you look better by giving you an 'aura' through the:

1-increased happiness levels (whats that chemical called again?)

2-increasing your testosterone, and,

3-increasing your confidence.

so lets get out there and get into some physical activity! and i mean sex that will come after the workout.

Reaction score
does a bear shyt in the woods. go for a good balance on your body. even though studies have shown that women do not choose by looks. looks will get you in the door but your game will get you in the bedroom!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You have very limited control over how your face looks, but you have a good deal of control over how your body looks. Either way, it can't HURT to have a nice, toned body.

It does make you feel more confident about how you look, too.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too many of us have to worry about accidently getting too muscular. It'll actually be pretty hard work just to get a noticable definition to your muscles -- especially if you are on the skinny side.

If you are on the fat side, adding muscles gives you a fat burner 24/7. So if you are trying lose weight, you should do both cardio and weight training.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it makes you look good.....at least for me I feel like I look better and girls who knew me before say that also. But at the same time, don't look like you just got out of jail or something....there is a point of overdoing it.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a few girls back in the DFC days of HS and they said that they want a man that has some muscles on them but the Arnold Schwarzenegger (sp?) look is NOT attractive. So basically try to get cut, get a little buffed, and stop there.

jsgii

Don Juan
Reaction score
woman like guys that are doing somthing to keep improving the thought he might get even better looking. keeps there intress level up.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: DFC

Originally posted by Caesar20
What is a DFC?
Dateless Frustrated Chump. Other than rapists, abusers, and stalkers, its the lowest you can get. Lower than an AFC. Its a term I made in the Tips forum ~1 month ago.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A survey stated women find a mans eyes most attractive(after reading EC this makes sense)

SO i'd say a pretty face. WOmen don't care about your body unless your super fat