Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does working out give you energy?

Reaction score
Is it true that working out gives you more energy? I know some people that say that after they workout that they are beat and dont wanna do anything else. For all you guys that claim that working out gives you more energy do you notice a difference in your energy levels from the weeks that you dont workout versus that weeks that you do workout?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that working out gives you more energy? I know some people that say that after they workout that they are beat and dont wanna do anything else. For all you guys that claim that working out gives you more energy do you notice a difference in your energy levels from the weeks that you dont workout versus that weeks that you do workout?
Yes, but if you overtrain you'll definitely get burnt out. Usually happens to NY resolutionist types.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Max,
I have read that after a weights work out your metabolism is lifted for a little more than two hours....I found after my late fifties,that this period diminished considerably but even as you age you still need regular resistance exercise to maintain strength,bone density and testosterone levels...pretty much agree with Hamilton that you should avoid
overdoing it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fit self has more energy in every day life cause your stronger.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I miss 45 mins weights and 45 mins cardio, I go low mood and band feeling round my head the day after

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely gives you more energy overall, which carries over to most other facets in life, but can wipe you at times too.

Particularly if frequently hitting big compounds which stress your lower back/cns, like squats deadlufts etc. I can feel a bit jaded later in the day or the next day after a intense lower work out.

I'd sometimes move legs work out back a day if I was likely to be getting laid that evening, so it didn't effect my performance in the bed room :D

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have multiple sclerosis and fatigue is a regular part of my life. Fall asleep while driving fatigue. Sleep for two days fatigue.

When I started hiking and biking and bodyweights I started beating my MS. I can regularly stay awake until 9PM at night now (small victories).

garciaevans

Banned
Reaction score
A regular workout can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always feel more energized after a workout. Sure, I ache and I'm sweaty, but I'm more focused and have a bit better clarity of thought. It also helps me sleep soundly and get quality rest.
When I miss a day or two at the gym, my energy levels definitely go down.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym, Swim and Steam Room... It's been so long since I've been able to go, the difference it makes is actually a little bit nutty considering I've been just doing body weight stuff at home prior... Yeah I have a ton of energy now, I mean it was fine before but now I can fast and not feel completely wiped out during.

Also changes into a nut based diet, everything I consume is either salad or nut based, I haven't felt this good in years

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutting out processed and junk food has really held with my general energy levels. That and adding more animal protein to my diet.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I get the runners high from a good hogg or run more so.

garciaevans

Banned
Reaction score
Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes being fit will raise your general energy levels due to more efficient oxygen uptake and stronger cardiovascular system. One must use cardio onto of weights. There are a whole bunch of unhealthy power lifters and the like who b are going to be wheezing after climbing a flight of stairs.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can give you a lift, but energy/mood is tied directly to your diet. If you eat like **** you'll feel and perform like ****. Sleep is also important too.

Priyanka jain

Reaction score
Yes, working out can indeed give you more energy. This has been demonstrated in studies showing a positive correlation between exercise and an increase in energy levels. Working out also releases endorphins, hormones that act as natural painkillers and help improve moods. In addition, exercising can decrease stress levels and promote better sleep quality.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think working out “gives you energy.” It certainly never has for me. What it does do is help you better resist fatigue and illness associated with day to day living. By the end of the day I have a lot more gas in the tank than people who are in worse shape. I also rarely get sick.

M

member160761

When you keep yourself busy and work out on top of all, your body provides as much energy as you need. When your body gets bigger you increase your blood flow, oxygen intake, testosterone production and motility which contributes to your energy levels. There were seasons where I stayed up for 19-20 hours every day because my days were filled out and I never felt tired sleeping 4-5 hours each night.