Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does watching-TV give off anti-social vibes?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a number of issues when it comes to watching my 8 inch Tablet-screen within a social environment, such a meeting room or careteria. I'd get comfortable in a room by myself and watch something, then a lady co-worker may peek in, and stay away form the room. At first, I thought it was because of my looks and I was being rejected. However, when I saw a manager-lady do the exact same thing, it had me thinking. Maybe this is not about my sub-5 looks and women acting like I have the coodies, but it's because I'm giving off an anti-social "do not disturb me" vibe when I'm comfortable inside a room, watching a Tablet screen with my headphones on. In fact, even I avoided a room with other people inside it, when I was intent in sitting down, putting on a Tablet, and headphones and relaxing as something just felt wierd about that...like it felt like a wierd personal space interaction.

Other times I remember this wierd effect was when I was watching Quiet Place (2018) on my smartphone in a crowd of people waiting for a boat in an island, and noticed that in general, while I watched the movie, most people for the most part were repelled away. (ie this was back in 2018). Or this other time recently when a lady sat next to me on a train, and I watched the Tablet with my headphones on and n95 mask, and she also left the seat too.

So, I've trying to pin this on just a regular sub-5 experience (ie looks) but am struggling ot maintain that blackpill dismissive logic because something doesn't seem right on some level and I can't put my fingure on it. Maybe some objective perspective can be helpful.

Radagast

Reaction score
They see you watching something on your tablet and they assume they're being courteous by leaving you alone to watch your show in peace. It ain't much deeper than that