"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Does traveling enhance game?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Every time I travel to a new place and come back I immediately start getting laid again from my experience. When I stay in the same place for too long I start to get lazy and not approach as much.

Maybe traveling enhances testosterone or something but I know one thing. The more I travel, the more sex I get. Regardless of Im back home or on the road.

Anyone else notice this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I dunno. Are you seeing a lot of hot girls when traveling more than you see in your home city? Also, if you're jerking off less while traveling that could be a factor too.
 
Top