"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Does this work for anyone else?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I'm an expat, sometimes I post a picture I've taken to a local fb expat group. I take pretty good photos and get 500+ likes and lots of activity on them.

Whenever I post a photo, I will get random friend requests from women, some of them quite attractive (but usually late twenties/early 30's). And I've turned this into sex a bunch of times. How/why does this work?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
I'm an expat, sometimes I post a picture I've taken to a local fb expat group. I take pretty good photos and get 500+ likes and lots of activity on them.

Whenever I post a photo, I will get random friend requests from women, some of them quite attractive (but usually late twenties/early 30's). And I've turned this into sex a bunch of times. How/why does this work?
Because the girl finds you attractive. So, y'all end up having sex.

We don't need to analyze everything.
 
Top