Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this style of game sound autistic to any of you?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read certain articles on game, and the example discussions from people who claim to be advanced to the point that they can sleep with basically any girl they choose, it always sounds kind of autistic.

I'm assuming it's just fairytales from people desperate to make some coin from selling coaching and Ebooks etc, but i'm curious how these examlpes sound to you. Maybe it's more of a culture/location issue for all I know:

Here's an example of how an approach looks for him/what he says (example is taken from a mixture of his 'product' as well as a (rare) infield from one of his students)

Hi. You look just like my ex girlfriend except you have a very different energy. Are you Ukranian?

Her: I am from Ukraine

You have a very Ukranian energy. I know people from Russia. Similar energy

Her: I'm from Western Ukraine

You seem like an open person. But you're also Kinda private at the same time

Her: Errr....I guess..?....

You look like you're out shopping for health food

Her: No

you seem like you put up walls around yourself with people that you don't really know, but when you get to know them you open up

Her. Errr.. Ok. I don't know. Isn't that the same for everybody?

Not everyone. I'm from Here bla bla bla. But yeah, You seem very creative, but very analytical at the same time.

Her: Oh! OK.

What do you do?

Her: I work in blablablabla

I can imagine you as a child when you were younger, deciding I want to be an accountant

Her: Not really. But yeah it's ok

At this point there's a little small talk about what she's doing out and then he asks for the number. She rejects him on the basis of being too young (he's 27 and she's like 30 lol) so I think it's more that she's just not into him.

Another example (different PUA) is when she asks what you do, you can say something like 'painting' and then say this :

''"When I sit down to make a portrait, I am usually alone, and when i happen to be alone,I tend to feel slightly inside my own head, it is like an emprisonment of your own mind, that only the strongest souls can liberate themselves from. It is one of those situation Ida, where time just flies by... now, used to be then and then suddenly becomes now, an hour becomes a minute, a minute a second and each and every second turns into small pieces known as milliseconds...Completely focused on the things to come, and it's like that sensation of every bone in your body is working towards creating something big, something new, something that would just blow your mind away. Now with me, It's a struggle, but I love it"

Thoughts? Sounds terribly cringey to me to teh point of almost being ANTI game (lol), but i'm curious what others think
I hate the way PUAs call themselves.
1. The guy in the article is not getting laid with that. EVER!
2. A (literally) Pick-up-artist would just say "Hi" with a charming smile. Pick-up achieved. Art achieved. Boom.
But that needs work, to get to the point where you can do that.
While memorizing lines is easier.

I quote you from the laws of Murphy: "The best things in the world are free and they're worth every penny".
Same with PUA.

Also, no one can sleep with EVERY girl they choose. No one is universally attractive.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
However, as I say, when it comes to getting laid with girls who aren't into you, it's not gonna help
Nothing will. You taking into account she does wanna get laid with you, attraction is not avoidable

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing will.
Of course. But, their idea is that you can 'convert' any girl into sex using these NLP patterns etc.
Hijack her brain using embedded commands and stories with emotional language, and even if you are 80 years old, you can bed the hot college girl, and her classmates, if you please lol

But I guess it's not different from the claims made by other PUA's with differing methods (mystery with his negs, Allan Roger Curie with his direct method etc) They all claim that they can get any girl they want. The whole thing makes me cringe because it completely undermines what game is really about), not to mention, complete fabricated fantasy and lies to sell books etc!

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
their idea is that you can 'convert' any girl into sex using these NLP patterns etc.
Hijack her brain using embedded commands and stories with emotional language, and even if you are 80 years old, you can bed the hot college girl, and her classmates, if you please lol
Ideally these are things you dont wanna bother your self with