"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Does this sound good?

Decivious

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I went to a movie tonight with two friends and during the movie I was reflecting on how much of a ***** I am for not asking out the girl I like today.

Which leads me to this, for tomorrow I was thinking of doing two things.

(1) If shes wearing one of those tight ass skirts she usually wears, lean over and say "Dam you look good in that skirt, stop wearing it, your distracting me in class" or something to that extent, anyone with a better idea, do tell.

(2) Whether or not I get to do the skirt flirt so to say, mention that I went to the movies, but say I went by myself, and see what she says, then proceed to go into how she should go with me to the movies this weekend.

So what do you all think? I think if shes wearing a skirt this will be perfect, if not ehh might be ok.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
NO....first off anything you are able to creat on the moment and deliver will be much better and come out less like a line. Sencond It will help you out in the long run, rather the rehearshing lines. Which is abused on this site.

Whether or not I get to do the skirt flirt so to say, mention that I went to the movies, but say I went by myself, and see what she says, then proceed to go into how she should go with me to the movies this weekend
Why not just ask her in a subtle manner.

You see by saying somehting like that your saying, "Hey! I don't have any friends of my own who are willing to come with me. How bout a sympathy vote lady?"

see but you do have friends.

Key number one. Don't describe things in detail unless she asks... meaning don't brag... listen thrice talk once. You guide the convo. She talks, It's like she's this big boat thats gently gliding through the water... but your the one controling the rudder. You can crash into a Bank, drive her to port, or head for sea.

Have you truly read the bible... I think you could learn a lot more from it to your situation. Other places to look around would be sosuave.com in Articles and Hall of Fame...

oh and one big huge tip thingy I missed...






MOVIES ARE NOT GOOD FOR DATES!

to clear up any confusion on the matter.

The exception is if you've already been on some dates. Or know this girl real well...

by the way how well do you know her?

Really try to stay away from movies, besides the cliche` they are really bad for getting to know people.

~capi

try to focus on other women too.. sounds like a little pedestal action going on. Bring her back down
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
This is what you're going to do.

Talk to her for about 3 minutes. You already know her, so this should be easy. Tell her to write down her number.

Initial interest.

Forget about the number for a few days, go on with life, and do all the stuff you normally do. When you find a convient time in YOUR schedule, call her up and tell her you're taking her to the movies on the weekend. Be confident and masculine. She can't resist to go.

The last thing you need to do is waste your time thinking about a girl who isn't even there. You shouldn't be thinking about her during the movies, and at the prices movies go at nowadays, you better be rich to waste your cash.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I couldn't have said it better myself NRM... except you should ask her to go somewhere intresting. there are tons of threads on date ideas... Movies are last resort or for after you've known a chik for a long time,
 
Top