Does this mean she is not interested If she almost never initiates a text or a call ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, man. Won't going cold look weird after our mini flirty texting ? (just trying to make sure) and is this the best thing I can do ? Because really don't want to lose her. If there is slight possibility that doing other way I may create attraction (win her) please tell me.
You've already done your share of initiating texts/calls. You are doing the chasing. You have let your interest be known. By going silent you will find out where her interest level is at. Seriously, why waste time chasing a woman with a low or minimal interest level?

If she has high interest she will message you in the next couple of days. During the meantime, I would hit up a few chicks outside her social circle of course.

If she does in fact message you and asks why she hasnt heard from you, tell her that you've been busy. The key is to see if she reaches out or not. Some will say if she doesnt reach out to send her a quick ping text in a week of so....a simple "hey" to see how she responds.

I dont always agree with that because you are still doing what you've been doing.....reaching out and chasing her.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have met a new girl. I approached her. We have been exchanging texts for about a month. then we had 2 dates. She baked profiteroles and brought them for me. they were amazing.
I try to keep flirting etc.
She always positively responses and support convs. But she almost never initiates texts or never calls first. in about 2 months she only initiated maybe 3 times. Does this mean she is not interested at all ? Is it worth or needed not to text her first and see if she is interested ?
Advice from the old lady:

I think much of the guidance you have been given is misguided.

You do NOT ghost a woman like this. You'll confuse her and ultimately lose her. She is not going to initiate texts or calls. You are the man. Lead. Own your role.

RESPONSIVENESS is what you look for. A woman with conservative values who has high interest will always respond when you contact her. This woman is responsive. She likes you. She even told you of course she likes you or she wouldn't be spending time with you.

Have you gone a bit wobbly? Yes, you have. You can tighten that up however.

This woman is a virgin. She is a conservative minded family oriented woman. She understands she has something of great value to offer (chastity and good morals & character.)

Few men on these boards know what to do with a woman like this. Many here will tell you if she isn't going to jump your bones right away...move along. These same men then turn around and complain that there are no good women.

Um. There are good women. But the guard your heart/just have sex crowd screens these women out unwittingly because a woman like this is feminine and demure.

Her family has taught her (as I was taught and as I am teaching my children), that a lady does not call a gentleman; that hussies & slvts & floozies call, text & chase after men. A woman like this guards her reputation and expects a man to show interest through initiation of contact.

She shows her reciprocal interest through RESPONDING.

She expects you to lead (masculine role) so she can follow (feminine role.). So you lead; she follows. That is the natural order of things.

A feminine woman of good character will have lots of choices. If you start sending mixed signals by playing games she will simply go out with someone else who will assume the masculine role & lead.

I do think you are texting too much. Slow down. Reach out every few days. Let her respond (who cares how long it takes). When she responds, make plans. Then wait to see her at the date.

You made clear you are not accepting the friend zone. You also made clear your displeasure about her working when you thought you had a date (set the date up very clearly next time.). But generally you talk to much and get insecure in your own head.

Stop it.

She needs time to get comfortable with seeing you. This is a GOOD thing. It means she is careful about intimacy (and has the ability to bond & create intimacy.). She is NOT jaded or damaged.

I wrote a thread about this very thing called How to Spot a Unicorn. Obviously the term "Unicorn" is a metaphor. The thread has some silly stuff in it but it is about exactly this type of situation.

I'll get excoriated perhaps for promoting it but go read the first posts in that thread.

The very best girls with high interest will look like low interest because they will never chase you. They will expect you to lead. Then they respond in an encouraging way.

That appears to me to be what is going on here. Relax, chill out, slow down. Lead. Let her respond. Ask her out for a clear date, and then have a date & escalate. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Don't overthink or communicate too much. Don't play games. You'll confuse her & blow it. Lead but understand less is more.

Reaction score
Why are you talking to us about a girl you don't plan to date in the next 2 weeks?

You're texting her AND calling her a lot? Do you put Vaseline on her leg first or just hump it raw?

Early on, for the first month or so (until sex happens) the guy does most of the initiating.

After you start dating she should be initiating about 2 times per week, about 50% of the time. Once she falls in love she will be initiating 70-80% of the time (this is based on Coach Corey Wayne and also matches my current girlfriend's behavior which I kept a chart of).

In the first 2 months with my girlfriend she initiated 14 times out of the 31 days we texted.

At this point, if you sent the last text, wait her out. Why don't you have two other girls btw?
Totally true, when women fall they will start conversation >80%...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That flake job she pulled was among the most severe Ive ever seen besides the international flakejobs. The worst thing about Quality women don't do that period and no interested woman would even consider it.
Perhaps. But maybe she was incorrect about her work schedule too.

It's tremendously self absorbed to expect another human being to suddenly consider one's needs ahead of their own after only 2 dates. Especially a gal this untarnished who is working & conducting her life in a responsible manner. She is from a good family with good values and she is a responsible person according to the OP.

None of the men here would recommend a man doing that (start considering a woman's needs/desires before his own after just 2 dates).

A woman who is a virgin & conservative is going to be naive. She isn't going to know the "game", the unwritten rules. Once I was that clueless. Oblivious really. I recall how stunned I was as this stuff began to be revealed to me. In fact I was so naive my best girlfriends actually sat me down to explain it after watching me blow off men without me realizing I was blowing them off. I was like Seriously? It's like THAT? That guy LIKED me? I had no idea. NO idea.

So if she's a worthwhile girl cut her some slack & work on leading the interaction. Things worth having usually require more effort, not less. She may actually be quite naive.

If it happens again then I would agree something else is going on.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule of thumb men shouldn't be micro analyzing interactions with women. Men lead by asking a woman out, going out, deciding if the woman has qualities needed for either a short term fling, friends with benefits, or a long term relationship.

There is no need to analyze what a woman is doing. Either she is going out with you and showing interest or she is playing games and using you as a source of validation.

As a man and a leader you should be deciding whether or not you are getting enough return on investment from your interest.

Men far too often try to manufacture interest or as a way to justify their effort.

Men also make the mistake of try to judge what the appropriate level of interest rather than being honest with themselves and asking am I getting what I want in terms of interest.

Bottomline ask yourself if you are getting what you want from the interaction(s) and if the answer is no then more than likely you need to stop wasting time on that woman.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think morality and decency are immutable, not circumstantial.

She ignored his phone calls and texts and after she flaked she gave enough of a response to keep him on the hook.

Keep in mind, your experience with women is your personal experience plus the self-serving stuff your friends tell you. Similar to my experience with men. I learned quickly through some of my more free-speaking exes that I really have NO CLUE how most men behave with women, and that I greatly over-estimated my gender.

On the flip side, Im sure you have tremendous war stories about various men and could point out male red flags with your eyes shut. That is how many of us are with women, because we have substantial experience with them.
You may be 100% correct. He may also have run her off coming across like a stage 5 clinger. Any time I see hot & heavy daily communication it risks coming across as desperate (honestly from the man or the woman). My advice is merely to slow down, reset, and give it another try. Go from there.

There are a small % of really worthwhile girls out there. Because they are so unusual relative to the general female population men don't run into them with great frequency. Not everything promoted here is effective in dealing with this small subset. They require a more calibrated, individual approach. But they make the best LTRs; they make the best wives if that is what a man wants one day. They make good mothers.

I agree with you experience is the best teacher and it is great to have the benefit of others with greater experience. Learning social calibration is tough. Few learn it young. Like you my experience affords me the ability to size people up quickly and typically accurately. I realize I do not have experience with regards to dating other women. However I know as friends MANY high caliber women who are good wives and mothers who are part of this subset. I see how they behave, see how they raise their daughters to behave and it's not a contrived thing at all. Its who they are. Women like this get snatched up fast and young because every guy wants one. They typically stay married. Sometimes the window is so small a man is best to make a decision and move forward. Look at Robert Kraft and his late wife as well as Billy Crystal & his wife as great examples of this phenomenon. Sometimes, like Hamlet, indecision is a man's downfall. Opportunity knocks, then passes.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost love this girl. I like her a lot. she is perfect. the reason I didn't want to date her for the next two weeks is Not to come as needy (and kinda punish her). u know it will look like rewarding bad behavior if I immediately set a date after such a behavior.
p.s I do talk to other girls as well. but none of them is as good as she is .
I want to know that at least I have done my best to get that girl. Don't wanna to give up on her that easy. Because there is really a chance and she is worth it.
Have you even b*nged this chick or yet alone seen her naked? Wtf did I just read. Cringy dude. Guys will actually text a chick for a month before meeting them? good damn it feels good to be RP aware. how old are you Op?

DarKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone for your support and advises.

That appears to me to be what is going on here. Relax, chill out, slow down. Lead. Let her respond. Ask her out for a clear date, and then have a date & escalate. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Don't overthink or communicate too much. Don't play games. You'll confuse her & blow it. Lead but understand less is more.
Thanks for your sincerity and honest opinion. I really appreciate it. For now I've decided to give her some space.

Have you even b*nged this chick or yet alone seen her naked? Wtf did I just read. Cringy dude. Guys will actually text a chick for a month before meeting them? good damn it feels good to be RP aware. how old are you Op?
Dude, she is virgin. I have tried to set a date with her before she said she was not ready that time. But agreed on the second try.