Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does this happen with every relaitonship

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back at my previous relationships conversations i realized how epic the beginning was. All love and compliments and the sexy kinky things we will do to each other. Then like 8 months in the conversations become more dramatic, jealousy issues, cheating implications, just yuck. Is this normal or is this just a problem i have?

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the biggest revelation men must come to accept. The best indicator of your masculine frame is not how many plates you're able to juggle. Short term, new pvssy game is easy; any AFC can get laid. The true test of your masculine frame is the relationship/LTR game.

New pvssy game allows you to make mistakes. When you make a grievous error and the chinks of your RP armor are revealed to the woman, you can eject and start anew. Those that see through your game will see you as the beta chump. But in those cases where you're able to maintain your frame, they will see you as the alpha chad. However, it's merely temporary until you fall back into your blue pill programming; because if you have not totally accepted the red pill and are already innately masculine, you will revert sooner or later.

Relationship/LTR game is the true purveyor of your masculinity. Being able to maintain a healthy relationship and keep a woman in her feminine self is the true indicator of whether you have matured as an awaken man.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's common, but not desirable. you can do better but like any craft that you master you have to practice and put in the effort. the effort has to be in the right direction. preventative maintenance is needed. most ppl don't fix something till it's broken, but it been proven over and over that if preventative maintenance is done an item can perform almost indefinitely.

before PMS(preventative maintenance system) can be implemented must know how the item works and what will likely wear down or break. some men will have this by instinct and not know how they do it, others will have to learn how the dials and buttons work to manage them(i am in that second category). to continue the analogy it's possible to keep an old car running in perfect condition by PMS. Takes dedication and tenacity together with patience. Most of us trade in the broken car for a new one that will run well for a few years. The actual cost is probably the same, it comes down to pride. Seen many men with an old car in great shape, some stock some with upgrades. Far more however don't want that and also don't have the skills for doing that and just get a new one.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read on here a few times that this is why the early months should be considered a screening phase, whilst obviously still having fun.

No expert myself, but key is getting them show their true colours asap, so you don;t waste time/get too emotionally invested in someone not suitable for you.

Most semi self-aware people will have an idea of what their flaws/weak points are and will attempt to hide them for as long as possible, but not many will be able to conceal them indefinately.

Plus some people bring out certain characteristics in others more. For example, depending on how 'alpha' or high she perceives your smv and your 'frame', they could be more likely to turn bitchy or bossy with you compared to another man.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first 3 months of you seeing a girl, she should be wondering when not with you, "Does he even like me?"
thats a decent high level way of summarizing and thing to keep in mind mate.

would have helped with things like over texting and creating too much 'comfort' at times with past relationships with women I like.

when I think of female orbiters, women that have pursued me its been ones I perceived a notch or 2 (or 3) below my smv and I naturally act indifferent, take ages (sometimes days) to respond to texts, don;t suggest meeting etc. funny old game!

whole thing around women being more attracted if a bit anxious about things.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is most guys STOP GAMING their women and STOP IMPROVING THEMSELVES at some point, and they made the Pikachu face when things go downhill right afterwards.

Gaming + Self-growth NEVER stop. This is not for the women, but for our own benefits.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What most people seem to forget is that the so called "honeymoon phase" is the most important one. It's when you'll build the foudations of your relationship, you'll give the values, planting the seed and taking care of the soil to make the tree grow strong and healthy. That why, more than ever, people should be aware of the red flags and cut the rotten branches as soon as possible. Sadly, cutting the rotten branches sometimes mean chopping down the whole tree.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the biggest revelation men must come to accept. The best indicator of your masculine frame is not how many plates you're able to juggle. Short term, new pvssy game is easy; any AFC can get laid. The true test of your masculine frame is the relationship/LTR game.

New pvssy game allows you to make mistakes. When you make a grievous error and the chinks of your RP armor are revealed to the woman, you can eject and start anew. Those that see through your game will see you as the beta chump. But in those cases where you're able to maintain your frame, they will see you as the alpha chad. However, it's merely temporary until you fall back into your blue pill programming; because if you have not totally accepted the red pill and are already innately masculine, you will revert sooner or later.

Relationship/LTR game is the true purveyor of your masculinity. Being able to maintain a healthy relationship and keep a woman in her feminine self is the true indicator of whether you have matured as an awaken man.
I agree but women can still
Cheat on. You if you are alpha af and a man on every level lol. It just is the ah it is

Reaction score
No tbh I find the reverse happens for me. If I can make it past 5 months then the girl starts worshiping me.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when the bytch drops her best behavior and reveals how much of a piece of trash she is. It's very common.
Like I’m looking back at the first two months conversation and even how she behaved when she was with me and it’s night and day. She was so open to doing sexual sh1t (she still was but less frequently) and nice and sweet. I say I don’t want to do this. She sweetly says okay! I want to do this. Okay! “I want to be your submissive slave I’ll do anything for you daddy”. Into I’m busy. I can’t come over tomorrow. Sh1t test after sh1t test. Even after passing it by not supplications they become more and more b1tvhy.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No tbh I find the reverse happens for me. If I can make it past 5 months then the girl starts worshiping me.
I ask it there were times where I didn’t show the best leadership qualities so maybe that’s the reason why but most relationships I see end up this way.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This.

Being genuine(from both sides) from the start is the key to sustainability. Second, sex itself will grow old in the long term and isn't enough to keep a relationship going. There's gotta also be a genuine mental connection there too, not just physical. Third, as @spikeanut was saying, any guy can get a girl but not too many know how to maintain them.

Guys, if a girl bangs you more than twice and you wanna keep it going, you need to go into maintenance mode with them. Guys tend to just stay in the conquering mode.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back at my previous relationships conversations i realized how epic the beginning was. All love and compliments and the sexy kinky things we will do to each other. Then like 8 months in the conversations become more dramatic, jealousy issues, cheating implications, just yuck. Is this normal or is this just a problem i have?
It is def a combination of the honeymoon phase and where everything is new and exciting

AND...

perhaps an issue of you not properly vetting these women out.

Read Rollo's books to help you understand female behavior and things you can do to vet women out so these issues don't come up later on.

Most likely, there were red flags you simply missed.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps an issue of you not properly vetting these women out.
However, that doesn’t mean the relationship goes to shvt. If it does you didn’t screen properly.
This is what it sounds like to me too.

Is it possible OP that you're so focused on the sex part that you're only screening out initially for a good sex partner only and nothing else?

Are you actually screening out for other qualities besides sex?

Are you putting up a front to sleep with women or are you being genuine from the start?

Are you molding yourself to be some kind of guy the girls want so you can sleep with them?

Seduction in itself isn't sustainable and only has a finite timeframe. Remember that.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you as a man should be taking things slow. Date, spend time together, have sex, but don't even consider a relationship with a woman you're seeing for at least a year. You barely know each other.

Most people however, rush into things and go from one $hit relationship to another $hit relationship without seeing if there is any long term compatibility. Then when it all falls apart 8-12 months later, are left wondering why it all went wrong.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
What most people seem to forget is that the so called "honeymoon phase" is the most important one. It's when you'll build the foudations of your relationship, you'll give the values, planting the seed and taking care of the soil to make the tree grow strong and healthy. That why, more than ever, people should be aware of the red flags and cut the rotten branches as soon as possible. Sadly, cutting the rotten branches sometimes mean chopping down the whole tree.
This phase is also when people put on their best (most fake) face.

Which would mean the foundation is fake.