Does this guy fancy me(like me) or is he just using me for sex??

P

perseverance

I think you're a young woman who likes to have fun, there's nothing wrong with that. Most people do it, but as someone who is approaching his mid-twenties, I'm getting out of that mode and if I do eventually meet a woman I click with it, I will want an adult like relationships, one that doesn't involve clubs, bars and drunken facebook snaps. So my comment is not a judgment on you as a person, it's just where I feel I am in my life and where I want it to head.

Also I couldn't date a smoker, I'm an ex-social smoker, who quit 2 months ago and it is single-handedly is the best decision I've ever made.

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I think you're a young woman who likes to have fun, there's nothing wrong with that. Most people do it, but as someone who is approaching his mid-twenties, I'm getting out of that mode and if I do eventually meet a woman I click with it, I will want an adult like relationships, one that doesn't involve clubs, bars and drunken facebook snaps. So my comment is not a judgment on you as a person, it's just where I feel I am in my life and where I want it to head.

Also I couldn't date a smoker, I'm an ex-social smoker, who quit 2 months ago and it is single-handedly is the best decision I've ever made.
Your only 23 just 2 years older than me so I would not consider you mid twenties at all or even approaching it lol

Yeah thats fine you being an ex social smoker but if you hadn't given them up would you have commented on the pic in that way even though there wasn't actually a ciggie in my hand lol

What I am saying is don't judge someone who is a smoker because I know people who don't smoke and don't have a problem with people who do smoke myself included.

But yes smoking is a dirty habit lol :)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sweetheart - ya go meet some new people and don't hump em too soon. You'll be better off for changing that habit sooner rather then later. Take it from a guy that has gone through a lot of women, losing interest after quick sex...

cheers

P

perseverance

sassygirlie89 said:
Yeah thats fine you being an ex social smoker but if you hadn't given them up would you have commented on the pic in that way even though there wasn't actually a ciggie in my hand lol

What I am saying is don't judge someone who is a smoker because I know people who don't smoke and don't have a problem with people who do smoke myself included.

But yes smoking is a dirty habit lol :)
Of course I wouldn't have commented on that aspect if I still did smoke. If I smoke what right do I have in demanding that the woman I want to see does not smoke? That would be like me saying 'I'm allowed to play away behind my woman's back, but by God will I get mightly angry if she does the same to me'.

Also I noticed your teeth, you have yellowish teeth that is often caused by smoking, that's how I guessed you smoked. It was just a guess. And the reason I do not want to date someone who smokes is simply because it does grave damage to your body, I don't need to go into those details because I'm sure you know all about it and I do not want to be a passive-smoker. I want to be nowhere near cigarettes or smoke if I can help it.

P

perseverance

yuppaz said:
Hey Sweetheart - ya go meet some new people and don't hump em too soon. You'll be better off for changing that habit sooner rather then later. Take it from a guy that has gone through a lot of women, losing interest after quick sex...

cheers
Yes and you also develop a reputation as being easy and the stigma that comes with it is near impossible to break away from.

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I know myself I am not easy.

Jeez I made a mistake get over it and I have almost gotten over him anyway.

Did I say I have did this same type of scenario on numerous occasions? NO

And by the way that is just the tint in the photo my teeth are not yellowish at all lol I am actually just a social smoker I mainly just smoke when I go out and have the very odd few during the week :)

Ok why has this thread suddenly turned into something regarding the effects of smoking lol

P

perseverance

sassygirlie89 said:
Ok why has this thread suddenly turned into something regarding the effects of smoking lol
That would be because of my entrance to this thread, but I'm done with it now, so you can go back to talking about this fella you're seeing or not as the case maybe...

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like Tracey Thorn!

Guys must say Irish birds have the best accent ever, yes even better than the US.

Anyway back to the man troubles... gotta say if you end up asking yourself that question as the thread title, then generally yes you are being used.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention something. Instead of using Facebook and text messages as a way to measure this guy's interest, use telephone conversation and face to face time as a way to do that. Otherwise you might be creating a barrier between you and him without even realizing it.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you call a company for customer service and don't get a live person, it's frustrating and you feel less connected. Why wouldn't the same apply in a situation like this?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Awww, you guys are being so nice to Sassy. :)

Sassy, I'm sure you've heard of this book: He's Just Not That Into You. Very famous here in the USofA. Seriously, buy a used copy asap, and read it. There are some excellent points in there.

Also, you might want to start reading the DJ bible here. :D
Or, you could find healthy women to hang out with instead of hanging around here in the bull pen. Things are going to get tougher for you here because some of the less nice people (me, for example) are going to pop out of the woodwork to open up a can of reality on you. I think you're coddled a little too much here and I notice that a lot of your "Unicorns and Rainbows" stuff has so far gone unchallenged. It's entirely unnatural and unhealthy for a women to hang out in a place like this. The ones who do exhibit distinct troubling characteristics.

Find some women to hang around with. You'll be much better off spiritually and psychologically.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the problem being here if you're a chick? I think it's cool, she can comment on our stuff. Plus, she obviously loves us all to death!

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
What's the problem being here if you're a chick? I think it's cool, she can comment on our stuff. Plus, she obviously loves us all to death!
because what's the point of a chick being on a forum like this if sh'e not giving us insight on how women act?