Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this girl like or have an interest in me?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first start off by saying the gym is my mecca, I do not **** where I eat. I come to work out, turn my mind off and leave -- that's it.

That being said, I had been noticing a new trainer at my local gym with an incredible butt -- and she's young which is a deadly combo for me cus I chase younger women (I'm 36) she recently turned 21. I had been pretty much keeping my distance because I didn't wanna be a creepo or try hard, though I could notice her looking my way, or if I'd be in the area she was training someone, she'd play with her hair a lot (an attempt to get me to notice)

She happened to be training a former neighbor of mine and we talked for a bit and I dropped that I did photography for a living and the trainer goes "You do photography? I do too!" and talked for a bit, kept it short and went about my workout. Got her insta, followed her and she's been liking almost everything I've been posting lately, but when I see her at the gym I simply nod, or even just leave her alone cus she's training clients and plus has a ton of guys already talking to her -- I've learned not to be that guy who chases, but the one who doesn't to leave some mystery.

The other day I was grabbing my water bottle to drink mid set, she's at the training desk and happens to walk by, I've got my earphones in, I decide to give her a fist bump -- but rather as a ploy to make her think I've friendzoned her. Then went about my workout.

Today, I walked in, she hadn't been there for maybe 4-5 days, but as I walked in she walked by me and gave me a bit of a sly look, like a slight head tilt, no communication and I gave her a wink and went about my workout. I could get the feeling she looked my way maybe once or twice. I was walking back to get in a final stretch and she just happen to get off her shift, I threw her a "peace" sign like "cya" and then she goes "Hey, how are you?" almost like surprised. So I say, "Good, you? Okay well, bye" and I left.

I have the slightest inclination that she knows what I'm doing, but might be doing it back to me -- thing is, she's young, so I'm maybe mistaking friendliness here? Or she's intimidated? Or she knows I'm playing some sort of game and is attempting to do it back to me?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first start off by saying the gym is my mecca, I do not **** where I eat. I come to work out, turn my mind off and leave -- that's it.

That being said, I had been noticing a new trainer at my local gym with an incredible butt -- and she's young which is a deadly combo for me cus I chase younger women (I'm 36) she recently turned 21. I had been pretty much keeping my distance because I didn't wanna be a creepo or try hard, though I could notice her looking my way, or if I'd be in the area she was training someone, she'd play with her hair a lot (an attempt to get me to notice)

She happened to be training a former neighbor of mine and we talked for a bit and I dropped that I did photography for a living and the trainer goes "You do photography? I do too!" and talked for a bit, kept it short and went about my workout. Got her insta, followed her and she's been liking almost everything I've been posting lately, but when I see her at the gym I simply nod, or even just leave her alone cus she's training clients and plus has a ton of guys already talking to her -- I've learned not to be that guy who chases, but the one who doesn't to leave some mystery.

The other day I was grabbing my water bottle to drink mid set, she's at the training desk and happens to walk by, I've got my earphones in, I decide to give her a fist bump -- but rather as a ploy to make her think I've friendzoned her. Then went about my workout.

Today, I walked in, she hadn't been there for maybe 4-5 days, but as I walked in she walked by me and gave me a bit of a sly look, like a slight head tilt, no communication and I gave her a wink and went about my workout. I could get the feeling she looked my way maybe once or twice. I was walking back to get in a final stretch and she just happen to get off her shift, I threw her a "peace" sign like "cya" and then she goes "Hey, how are you?" almost like surprised. So I say, "Good, you? Okay well, bye" and I left.

I have the slightest inclination that she knows what I'm doing, but might be doing it back to me -- thing is, she's young, so I'm maybe mistaking friendliness here? Or she's intimidated? Or she knows I'm playing some sort of game and is attempting to do it back to me?
Maybe. Maybe not. The way you find out is by making a move.

She knows you like her.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally avoid hitting on gym bunnies because:
-the gym is where i go to recalibrate my system in peace.
-i dont want to lose focus over a skirt
-most girls dont want to be bothered so its so easy to mistake politeness for interest and end up with an eggy face.

A similar experience has been happening to me in the past 2 weeks. A fine chick with a nice body has been giving me smiles each time she works-out near me. She is one of these ones wearing yoga pants with scrunched stitches in the buttcrack to enhance the illusion of a big bum. I reciprocate the positive energy and get on with my sets.

With this girl in your gym, either approach her now and strike the iron while its still hot, or just keep it cordial so you dont risk earthing where you eat. You have to make a decision and live or die by it

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally avoid hitting on gym bunnies because:
-the gym is where i go to recalibrate my system in peace.
-i dont want to lose focus over a skirt
-most girls dont want to be bothered so its so easy to mistake politeness for interest and end up with an eggy face.

A similar experience has been happening to me in the past 2 weeks. A fine chick with a nice body has been giving me smiles each time she works-out near me. She is one of these ones wearing yoga pants with scrunched stitches in the buttcrack to enhance the illusion of a big bum. I reciprocate the positive energy and get on with my sets.

With this girl in your gym, either approach her now and strike the iron while its still hot, or just keep it cordial so you dont risk earthing where you eat. You have to make a decision and live or die by it
I tend to be a bit of an oblivious type of guy, where I treat everyone like a friend and equal, not on a pedestal.

Probably keep it cordial cus I work out there and have somewhat of a good reputation with everyone there, nothing worse than working out at a gym and dating someone for only it fall apart and create awkwardness.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to be a bit of an oblivious type of guy, where I treat everyone like a friend and equal, not on a pedestal.

Probably keep it cordial cus I work out there and have somewhat of a good reputation with everyone there, nothing worse than working out at a gym and dating someone for only it fall apart and create awkwardness.
If you're scared to make a move then this will go nowhere. She can give you breadcrumbs of interest but since she knows you won't ever make a move, she can just continue to use you for attention and to boost her ego every time she goes to the gym.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All jokes aside, I think you got this in the bag.

Just believe in yourself and get the number with some bs excuse.