Does this chick want me to ask her out

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: You guys were right

Originally posted by jizzlobber
I guess the switch went down afterall. I sent her an email saying I would buy her dinner and she replied saying "Nah thats okay. I was only joking about dinner and I hope you didnt get the wrong idea." Its funny because before this happened we were sharing an umbrella and she was pushing her body very closely to mine. And the person who said she brought it p again the next day just so she could say no was right I think. I guess I will chalk this one down as lesson learned. Do you think ganji might work? We work in the same building.
Don't invest any time in trying to fix this...it ain't gonna happen. You work with her and don't want to do anything that makes work uncomfortable for you. Don't do the "ganji" thing because it won't change anything other than making your work environment uncomfortable.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Let her settle down first, she is still probably pissed with you. Let time soften her up for you. If she was truely interested in you once, she'll be interested again so long as you drop the ****y act and go with what you were doing before you mouthed off.

-Grey Fox
Except that he went the desperate AFC route, you know, the "Let me buy you dinner" approach, as if he would be honored if she let him buy her dinner. The only chance was to run into herand tease her a little and ask her "So when are you taking me to lunch?", and take it from there based on her interest.

"I was only kidding about dinner...I hope you didn't get the wrong impression"? Deal killed already. Anything he tries will dig him deeper into the hole.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
almost near EXACT same thing happened to me. Girl 'asks' you out....you don't realize the signal, you give kind of a ****y/funny remark, and it's downhill from there. She suddenly isn't as nice to you anymore, things aren't like they once were. Then you ask her out a little later after realizing the hints, but it's too late. Her saying "oh I didn't mean it like that." is just a bs copout incase u didn't alrdy know. She was interested but is trying to save her ego by pretending like she was never rejected in the fist place. The best that came of my situation exactly like this was cordial friends/acquaintences. Don't waste your time trying to win her back, trust me...it'll save yourself a lot of time and effort.

jizzlobber

Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick told another chick in my department to invite me to a farewell luncheon for another co-worker tommorrow. Dont know why she couldnt email me or come tell me in person. If I dont go it will look weak on my part. I guess i am going to be in for a fun day tommorrow.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be cool to her

She may have cashed in her opportunity to reject you back, so you might have got away with it this time.

Don't expect anything, and just have a good time.

jizzlobber

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:

It was great. I got the whole "I think of you as a brother" spiel. While she's saying all this I'm thinking, "Yeah, you always rub up against your brother." I don't want to be an a55, since she does work in the same building so I play it off like she rejected me. I guess the lesson learned is never reject someone that you are interested in. BTW, Wyldfire you know exactly how women think. How do you know so much?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: re:

Originally posted by jizzlobber
It was great. I got the whole "I think of you as a brother" spiel. While she's saying all this I'm thinking, "Yeah, you always rub up against your brother." I don't want to be an a55, since she does work in the same building so I play it off like she rejected me. I guess the lesson learned is never reject someone that you are interested in. BTW, Wyldfire you know exactly how women think. How do you know so much?
I know how women think because I am one. Well, I'm one of those people who are able to see things both from the male and female perspective. I've also studied human behavior quite extensively for around 25 years as a hobby. Combine these things with my blunt honesty and it makes for some pretty candid and informative posts about women and what their behavior means.