Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does the guy always have to make the move?

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my very first post and I must say that many of you have some very excellent insight. I discovered this forum many months ago and didn’t take the time to really read some of the great posts but now that I have I am very impressed with this group.

I have a few questions that popped in my head from reading some of the great posts.

Is it a problem if the girl does take the initiative? If it a problem if she asks you if you want her phone number as her friends are pulling her out of the club? On this one I said sure and took it but most of the posting say that the guy should ask.

Is it a problem if a girl asks if you will follow her home then tells you that she can’t wait to get you home? Should the guy always make the move or is this acceptable for a DJ?

I used to go out and party every night and never asked a girl for her number and had a terrible approach, I had no game. I never scored, ever! Now I go out and have fun and I seem to get hit on much more, for a inspiring DJ how should I react when she is taking the lead as I describe?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo youre doing damn good if you turn a girl on so much, that she starts trying to seduce YOU! this has happened to me before - girls whove asked me out or try to make plans to be together, girls who make the first intimate move, etc. they tend to be afc/clingy, but its still a good time.

one issue to consider, though, is having value and not being a pushover. just because a girl wants to hang out with you, kiss you, fvck you.. doesnt mean youve got to. in that sense, be the man. dont let her be your puppetmaster. treat the situation as if youve got dozens of women begging to be with you (which SHOULD be your goal) and you'll only accept the best.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, nothing drives a girl crazy like not being in control of things.....

You probably shouldn't be talking to a girl *long enough* for her to be able to say "my friends are leaving cna I get your number?"
After a few minutes of good convo, YOU tell her you gotta go, and get her number.... even if you got nowhere to go....

If she invites you to come inside..... you can do two things..... you can give in, in which case chances are you'll get laid..... or you can drive her crazy by refusing! A good way to do this is if she asks that, you give her a kiss (assuming you've already kissed) for about 10 seconds, then withdraw and say "sorry, can't tonight." .... what this does is create huge amounts of anticipation on her part...... and anticipation means she likes it more, and you win overall. You may have to suffer the wrath of not being immediately laid, but in the end, you'll have her under your total control.....

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its most likely tradition that women let the men ask the women out and not vice-versa. Plus with the way they see it perhaps men need the p*ssy more than she needs the c*ck.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
Its most likely tradition that women let the men ask the women out and not vice-versa. Plus with the way they see it perhaps men need the p*ssy more than she needs the c*ck.
I dont think so:

its the man who leads, its his job to take the initiative, being the dominant aggresor of the 2 it seems only natural he would do the asking ( but he shouldnt be "asking" anyways, lets say make the move.)

and as for them wanting d!ck less than we want the pvssy... well this is what i used to think and its TOTAL nonsense, I realise now that chicks want d!ck JUST as much.
So dont believe the femanized hype.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter as long as you are DJ. Read the bible nightly (you know which one) and make this material part of you. It must be clear to her that this is a relationship you choose to be in. Not one you need.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old two general scenarios...

1. Day time, you're out in the shops, high street or wherever and this hot girl gives you all the buyin' signals... she's made the first move as such, by blatantly checkin you, now it is your turn to make the decisive move of movin' in there and makin' sure that you don't just leave it as that...

2. Night time... if you're good, girls will come after you... this is done purely on a looks and attitude basis tho', so if that's not your strong point, then you'd best get to approachin' girls and attemptin' to win them over with your other charms...

Thus, in the daytime from my experience, girls will make some kinda move as in the blatantly checkin you out, but if you want anythin' to become of it, then you have to act... in the bar / club environment given that inhibitions are removed to different extents dependin on alcohol consumption and the girl herself, you will not always have to make the move... only Monday, I was lazy in approaches, well I was just havin' a good time with friends and dancin', but I ended up pickin up 2 girls by the end of the night, both of which approached me...

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was the Night time thing

more info

I had a great time all the way around but I just didn’t know if it goes against the grain of what is often suggested on this site base on my reading thus far.

This night I got to the club early I had a few drinks and was just checking things out, I was completely alone and the place was not crowded enough yet for me to feel comfortable dancing although there were probably 20+ girls out there that were not dancing with a guy.

While I was looking around I noticed a girl checking me out, she was okay but nothing to write home about. I figured I may go ahead and dance with her a little when I did get out on the floor. I went to the bathroom area and started talking to a group of girls that were not my type at all. It wasn’t a pick you up or even I am interested type of talk rather just friendly. The girl that was eyeing me and I was back to her walks up near me and it turns out she is with this crowd that I am just joking around with. We chatted for a moment and I asked her if she wanted to dance, before the song was finished her friends were ready to go so she asked if I wanted her number and I said sure.

Then I went and danced alone because the place was hoping, I liked the music and all was good. A girl was dancing next to me and kind of with me and I continued to dance near her but not with her as there was zero attraction there for me. A girl next to me was hot and I teased her a little and backed off and when she didn’t give me the signals I thought were appropriate I just turned away and continued to dance. Perhaps I would have turned a few moments later and re-assed things. Then this other girl started dancing near me and I don’t remember honestly what happened exactly but we were dancing together. We ended up hanging out, dancing a little, talking a little, then we sat at a table. It was here that she asked if I wanted to follow her home, things were pretty good between us and it isn’t like I didn’t want to, I did want to so I said sure. She wanted to hurry her ride up at that point and get going soon after and said she can’t wait to get me home.

These 2 girls were the reason why I was asking, I was just dancing and having fun and sure I was checking people out and not holding back too much.

A few days later I called her and spoke a little and she mentioned a few things about her roommate which brought the conversation back to how we met. I was curious so I asked her if she just happened to be dancing next to me and she said that she saw me on the floor and came out there. She said that someone needs to dance semi well (I don’t dance too well), be attractive, and she mentioned a few other things in order for her to be attracted but she said that the attractive was and is there. But she made it clear that she was not near me by accident by any means. Then the conversation from that point and the dancing were enough to seal the deal. She also mentioned she would love to get together again just let her know.

So I had a great time but was trying to understand the whole DJ philosophy and see if I did things wrong according to it which is the reason for my post.

Thanks all it is very informative