Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does speaking well and expressing yourself correctly work against attracting women?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you sound like a walking thesaurus that isn’t good. But speaking clearly and confidently and sounding sure of what you say is far better IMO than sounding like some dumba$$. The trick is to not talk too much in the first place. You communicate with a combination of simple, confident speaking while also carrying yourself with confident body language.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to not talk too much in the first place. You communicate with a combination of simple, confident speaking while also carrying yourself with confident body language.
This is it!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i am looking for casual sex i speak to women i only in a sexual / flirty tone because i want her to understand what i want

If was looking for a relationship i would dial up the calibre of conversation and see if she could follow

Women aren't really adapt at moving from one reference to the next so if your talking about politics or economics with her and then start trying to talk about sex later she's going to be confused and definitely not in the mood for sex

Also most women aren't really interested in having intellectual debates and the ones that do you probably aren't going to want to sleep with

it's kind of a catch 22

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point I believe is displaying masculinity.

You can articulate yourself properly and come across subordinate. On the contrary, you can express yourself selectively with the same high degree of refinement and come across as a king. It's about who you are and your ability to effectively communicate it. Speech is nothing more than a tool.

A skilled musician can make beautiful music with an instrument worth nothing from a garage sale as well as from an instrument from a top custom designer.

My general rule, is less is more with speech. When you do speak, make sure you say something worth listening to. Whether you are spitting game and conveying attraction or speaking wisdom. Don't speak out of ego, it's worthless.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another should I get tattoos to impress women thread.

Yes OP talk like you have a vagure understanding of the english language, while using grunts and brutish hand gestures to get you point across. SHouLD work like a charm.